• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

Loot Run (TM) - the temple run/endless runner game you never wanted with all of your favorite Blizzard characters collecting loot Diablo style

Milly79

Ladies and gentlemen the worst brawl ever:

Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
During each round, slay the enemy team’s Heroes and capture Seeds from the Garden Terror and its Shamblers.
The first team to gather 100 Seeds wins the round!
The first team to win two rounds will claim victory!

REWARDS:
Complete three matches of Garden Arena to earn 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:

Alur

Oh wow, didn't know you didn't have him. Would guess he's probably right up your alley. Lots of plays to be made.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
not gonna lie, expected to hate it but love this brawl.. seen a lot of fun plays by people trying to secure seeds. i just wish it was one round at like 120 seeds maybe

brian!

I feel like i can carry harder w/ kerrigan, alarak feels more teammate dependant outside of lane, but im also not really playing alarak up to potential either

Alur

Alarak's voice/voice lines are pretty, pretty, pretty good. I actually enjoyed playing him as well.

I kind of prefer him because it's not as all-in as Kerrigan. I view her as more team dependent because once you get in there you aren't getting out til everyone is dead/runs away or you are. He can at least butt-push himself out, or heal a bit, survive with silence and so forth.

Alavard

Okay, yeah, this brawl is actually one of my favorites. Having the Garden Terrors around but not having to deal with players inside them is actually fine.

brian!

Things i need to do to improve on alarak: stop holding on to tele, stop saving it for combos, try to push back myself and enemy w/ the same w, stop missing combos pre lvl 4, use the low cd on ult more, do more sik shit like push ppl into mosh, pick better combo targets. Telekenisis is such a fun skill

Alur

The worst for me was landing big pulls into silences, like 3 or 4 dudes, and your team just fucking stands behind you and doesn't go in. COME ON BREHS I'M MAKING PLAYZZ

brian!

Id say kerrigan is easier to aim and grab multiple ppl but also way easier for the enemy (comp dependent ofc) to dodge, alarak in the end should be more reliable displacement since it's instant

brian!

I thought only his q had delay but i was kinda in da zone so maybe i didnt notice. You can q the instant w comes out too so normally i was hitting them right when they arrived, my aim is still booty pre 4 though. Also there was one time i dragged someone to me and somehow alarak did a 180 a q'd behind himself lol

scoobs

Tank Varian seems like the only build thats really strong now. Or at least I can really only win w/ it. Fury and Arms only work in super unorganized pub stomps

scoobs

Oh now I remember why I don't play tank... you have to rely on your incompetent teammates to actually followup on your CC, actually do damage, and kill people. Riiiiight, yep now it all makes sense

kirblar

Oh now I remember why I don't play tank... you have to rely on your incompetent teammates to actually followup on your CC, actually do damage, and kill people. Riiiiight, yep now it all makes sense
Yup, it's why people ladder up most quickly on Assassins/Specs.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I really underestimated my income potential. Gonna have 27k before Ragnaros even comes out, let alone before his price drops. Guess I'll nab both Morales and Kael.

scoobs

They've also added some nice ways to make more gold. Doing the brawls, and using that stimpack in quick match alone should help quite a bit

Kioshen

Tank engaged a 3v5 for no reason ggwp
Assassin didn't follow up properly on the call made by the tank ggwp
Where was our healz support !? *dies to a forced bad engage when down on talents* ggwp

Dice

Never going to get Winter Veil Jaina if they keep only selling it in these huge bundles with characters and skins I don't like. RIP.

At least there's a pretty good chance her Lunar skin will go on sale for Lunar New Year, right? I mainly want that or Buccaneer Falstad since I don't really like their original looks.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
doesnt sylv also have a winter skin? and i kinda remember buccaneer fal being on sale..in the summer?

Alur

Buc Falstad was on sale for Halloween in a bundle. Might have been in a weekly too at some point. Sylv and Stitches and Jaina and Rehgar Winter Veil skins are all in a bundle. Zeeb and Lunara in the mount bundle.

Yeah, don't think Winter Veil Jaina is gonna be put on sale by itself. No reason for them to.

Dice

Might have been in a weekly too at some point.
Since its debut bundle Halloween last year, it was on sale April 19th, when I wasn't playing. Lunar Jaina was June 7th, also in my long break from the game. I don't think it's too unreasonable to think they'd do either of them again soon.

For others, while their default looks are fine, if Cyberhawk Kael, Ringmaster Greymane, Deputy Valla, Striker Li-Ming, or Lunar Chen come first, I'll go ahead and get any of those.

Edit: They posted the new one.

Weekly Sale Items for Dec 13 – 20, 2016
Murky — Sale Price: $4.24 USD
Grunty Murky Skin — Sale Price: $4.99 USD
Glam Metal E.T.C. Skin — Sale Price: $3.74 USD

Does this mean Murky is getting his buffs now? *menacing grin*

Edit 2: Oh snap!

Price Reductions
Sylvanas’ prices have been reduced to $8.49 USD and 7,000 Gold.

Kael may get pushed back yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom