• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavard

Oh, the map is Infernal Shrines? Okay, ban ETC, take Johanna, force other team to take Muradin or something less standard, win. That's how my shrines games have been going for the past couple days. Feels good. It's not even one of Johanna's better maps, based on hotslogs winrates, but still, she feels so good there when I'm playing her.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My gold ends with 3, how is that possible? Nothing weird has happened and it was always multiples of 5 before.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
gold for zero/single/double round victory/loss from brawl with stim is different

Maledict

So yeah, that bug with block and shields is not good. Not good at all. Wonder if it will be abused or banned out for this weekends stuff.

Maledict

What's the bug?

If you have shields up, then auto attacks don't take off block charges but do suffer the -75% damage. So Kerrigan just laughs at Tracer and Tychus when she has a shield up and has taken the block talent (hence it's RIDICULOUS win rate at the highest levels).

scoobs

He's so fucking tanky with the locust ult it's pretty fun. Does serious AOE damage in team fights, I find myself doing more damage than most assassins

Dice

I played Anuberak all day today? I can't explain it.
I've been wanting to come back around to trying him now that I have a decent handle on warriors. Played against him in a few matches and was like "oh yeah..." because I don't think I've used him since Haunted Mines was a thing.

Anub is still good against Ming but even then he doesn't really do anything special against other mages except have a shield imo.

I don't even know why he has the "anti-mage tank" moniker when Arthas is more suited for that role against mages not named Ming.

Alavard

Anub is still good against Ming but even then he doesn't really do anything special against other mages except have a shield imo.

I don't even know why he has the "anti-mage tank" moniker when Arthas is more suited for that role against mages not named Ming.

The problem is that Arthas has to get to the mage in question, which usually means getting past the frontline, and doesn't really have any tools to do so.

scoobs

Finally turned off allied chat for good, and I gotta tell ya... the game is like twice as enjoyable now. Highly recommended

Dice

I like original shade monarch BW.

Played more Greymane today and just cannot seem to wrap my head around him. Don't think he'll ever be a good fit for me.

Maledict

I like original shade monarch BW.

Played more Greymane today and just cannot seem to wrap my head around him. Don't think he'll ever be a good fit for me.

Without a team behind you, on comms and supporting you, he isn't very good in most games. Requires too much support to accomplish his job compared to other heroes who are almost as good and far easier and quire less support.

Milly79

Godlike KT continues. Friend challenged me to Q stack quest in 7 mins. Had it done in less than 4.

61.6% WR in 258 GP. Feelsgoodman.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom