• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

The rare times i get gaz in qm he usually puts in work

I think you can lose the game quicker if you deny someone their pick, but it's prtty rngish in general i guess

Nothing really seems offensively op atm that i can think of

Alur

RIP KT in pleb mode. Pro lyfe only from now on. Actually I haven't been in HL again since his nerf to see. Wonder if he's still being picked like he was?

brian!

I wasnt paying attention too hard but i didnt notice him in any of the streams i saw over the weekend

Top atm seems to be: rehgar, jaina, tass, falstad, li ming, w/ some thrall/sonya bans but usually not fped, and warrior schenanigans too usually involving muradin, kt is mia

Oh zagara too, she's really popular

IcyEyes

I change my mind.
After playing many matches post patch, Li-Ming is still pretty OP.

I'm having fun with her, but sometime playing this character seem unfair.

Alur

Yeah now that you mentioned it he wasn't picked in the EU ETS finals yesterday either. That is a nice change IMO. If it's permanent, maybe they can do something, but a little respite is nice.

brian!

Tbh im surprised at the huge dip in kt, it makes sense because his early game got gutted but still

Li ming introduction was pretty timely i guess

Fuzzery

Are there any 5 man gaf groups for pro league or w/e the 5v5 mode is?

You gotta be level 40 right? Damn... still quite a few levels off

Alavard

I don't see why he wouldn't get picked in HL. He's still a top 3-5 damage dealer with less defensive capabitlies.

And indeed he is still 6th in popularity in Hero League, according to hotslogs. I'm surprised Jaina hasn't surpassed him in popularity yet, but she's very close.

brian!

Yung fuzz im down but im not on a lot
U remember me from league brooo??

Kt has the second lowest hotslogs rating now right? Read someone saying that

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
nit noce to sauy at all :(

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
The issue is who chooses the ban. It's team vote? Random? Some pug will just ban nonsense without any thought. Unless it's a separate league from HL that requires more work to get into.

Ketch

Man, lunara is a lot of fun. dancing around enemy front liners as you slow and poke at them with nasty poison needles.

Alur

I'm pretty bummed too. Been looking forward to this necrobro since I started playing this game like two years ago. And now I gotta wait ANOTHER WEEK?!?!!? r u keedin me blitzard?!

Xeteh

I play a lot of Morales and nothing makes me happier than putting Stim Drone on someone and watching them just... run away from the fight.

Ketch

stim is pretty good to give that dude the extra run speed to get away.
horse.gif

what's the over/under on bone armor cooldown? I'm gonna guess under 30 seconds and OP.

Celegus

I play a lot of Morales and nothing makes me happier than putting Stim Drone on someone and watching them just... run away from the fight.

I'll keep that in mind for next time!

So no Xul tomorrow? That's kind of a bummer, he looks sick.

Added, down for some hero league

Are they ever going to add bans?

I didn't see your name on the google doc, did you add it?

Ketch

Well Stoneskin is 30% for 5 seconds on a 60 sec cd for a level 16 talent.

15% for 3 seconds on a 30 second cd for free? That also slows or damages or whatever at level 1.

Anything under 30 seconds is probably op.

But I guess under 30.

Alur

Yeah. Just would be shitty to have a mainline ability on such a huge cooldown. Makes me think of Lunara's gimpy wisp. The 15% damage and stuff it can do is strong, though. Wish he was coming out tomorrow so we could find out...

scoobs

Everyone always disses the Lunara when I pick her ahead of Ming Ming. Trust me, you want me on Lunara over her.

Lunara is a beast. She was just so bad before her buffs that people still haven't quite caught on to the fact that she's unbelievable now.

kirblar

Lunara is a beast. She was just so bad before her buffs that people still haven't quite on to the fact that she's unbelievable now.
She's also really hard to play, comes alive in the late game, and really really wants another slow on your team.

Also not a high impact "playmaker" hero that tends to do well in solo queue.

Ketch

I disagree with the not a play maker. her move speed, slows, vision, and range give her lots of tools for out playing the enemy team. she becomes a playmaker in the late game.

is there any precident for releasing a hero without the video the day prior?

it's not happening is it?

Maledict

Horrendous choice. Hero literally could have taken a Giant Killer equivalent on every hero - in the end, they were nice and only took it on 4.

Hammer + medic is disgusting early game in QM but I'm starting to get the hang of GMayne, haven't played him much since release week. Feel like Worgen form becomes much, much better once you get the disengage upgrade at 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom