• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

I've been a devoted McinW stan since BARRELBOYS, but I wouldn't be upset if Glaurung finally made it to the finals of something. He's always been my other favorite.

With that said, Navi Jr. are 'gonna stomp a mudhole in their assholes' as rednecks where I was born would say.

Ketch

iokona quit google to play pro hots.

Cog barely beat blaze, good series though, interesting drafts. Naventic gonna crush them though.

Ketch

I just want mac to go all the way. would be so cool for him to come from steaming on a laptop that barely runs the game to killing chinese teams in korea for big money.

edit:
what did the rest of them do?

Alur

Well if the rest stayed in the background like they do on other teams so I wouldn't even know whom who is, there'd be no problem. But alas.

I wasn't aware the rest of them didn't stay in the background. Zuna and Kenma pretty much never say anything, though Kenma was the spokesperson in the very beginning. I don't remember him saying anything untoward, though. Zuna's notoriety has always just been misplaced nerd rage "ZUNA FEED" memes, not something he did himself.

Erho is definitely a salty breh on Twitch, which I can understand disliking, but don't really remember him sticking his nose out for attention at any point either. Really can't say I've seen any of them do that to be honest, including Mc and Fan.

I mean I get it, I guess. Just saying I don't see anyone sticking their neck out in a manner that's unlike any other EU or NA team.

Milly79

"Can't wait to see these two titans face off"

We get it, Zoia. You're the manager, but TS isn't a Titan. :lol

And TS already starting with da cheese

Alur

If only we could have Dreadnaught casting this game.

It'd be amazing to have TS win just for the drama, but they are about to go ly down.

And I do think both teams are titans. Despite EU salt, they are the most popular/recognized sponsored teams in the game. TS clearly doesn't deserve it anymore, but they have name recognition for sure.

I just don't like them, Zuna all the way back from when he was on TS. They aren't attention whores but they are prominent enough that I can't just ignore their presence was what I meant.

Is there EU salt in the chat or where did that come from? Is anyone denying the sponsorship or even C9's prowess. EU in general is mostly preoccupied shitting on themselves.

Alur

I just don't like them, Zuna all the way back from when he was on TS. They aren't attention whores but they are prominent enough that I can't just ignore their presence was what I meant.

Gotcha, I guess :p

Is there EU salt in the chat or where did that come from? Is anyone denying the sponsorship or even C9's prowess. EU in general is mostly preoccupied shitting on themselves.

EU salt from you guys about NA bias and perceived exceptionalism. And I wasn't talking about just C9. I said Tempo and C9 are the biggest brands in HOTS. I never know how you guys are gonna handle NA talk nowadays.

EDIT: Not been very impressed with Zixz this whole tournament. Feels like a big weak link for them.

EU salt from you guys about NA bias and perceived exceptionalism. And I wasn't talking about just C9. I said Tempo and C9 are the biggest brands in HOTS. I never know how you guys are gonna handle NA talk nowadays.

Have we, which is pretty much just me and Mal, ever been salty at you guys because unilateral NA talk? I just don't get where the comment is coming from. It's not like we compare them unless there's a confrontation coming up or someone on THH says something uninformed about EU. And even then we've been shitting on the EU scene as a whole atm.

And what does any of that have to do with Tempo, they are a big brand anyone disputing that? I don't know half the brands that are operating in esports.

Alur

2pPGsFI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom