• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

That's part of what makes the LCS so good. You need the storylines to carry the game in some places, and build on what happens in the games in other spots.

Alur

Have to respectfully disagree, sir.

im_shocked.gif

Milly79

Yeah Glau was starting it at the end of g1. Dumb move. That shit almost always bites you in the ass, especially that early.

Ketch

I think maybe glau is like that friend who thinks he's funny and cool, and tries to smack talk like the rest of them... but in reality everybody just wants to punch that dude in the face... you guys ever know anybody like that?

horse.gif

That's part of what makes the LCS so good. You need the storylines to carry the game in some places, and build on what happens in the games in other spots.

Don't watch LCS, nothing against storylines nor reasonable amounts of trash talk but that display at the end really put me off. Maybe Glau started it, I'm mostly only watching the matches so I didn't see it.

Esports aren't wrestling, which I also don't care about.

Fan and Mac behaved well, played great and that despite being the actual stars of the team.

brian!

tournament definitely forwards my design thoughts on rehgar i feel, interested to see the effects of the ult nerf, might not even need a q nerf

Alur

I wish they had cameras on both groups instead of just one. Would've loved to see the reaction on the other side.

Milly79

In regards to Zoia and Gilly yelling all the time:

#HOLY FUCKBALLS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT LI-MING HAS CLICKED THE HEALING WELL! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! THIS IS MORE EXCITING THAS CHRISTMAS, MY WEDDING AND INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY ALL ROLLED INTO ONE! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN NEXT THAT'S GOING TO MATCH THE ADRENALINE SOAKED ROLLED COASTER RIDE THAT HAS BEEN SEEING THIS HEALING WELL GET CLICKED? OH MY GOD! OH! MY! GOD! A MINION HAS BEEN KILL ED IN LANE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT HEALING WELL WAS THE MOST EPIC PLAY OF THE DAY! MINIONS! DEAD! I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING HERE FOLKS!

"Woah Cooby, calm down"

Lmaooooooooo

Ketch

looks like they bought that trophy at the kiosk in the mall right next to the cabela's were arthelon got his ice fishing gloves

Alur

what if glau was just sitting at his computer like wrapping up his keyboard or whatever

That would make it even better, actually! ROFL. I can just see them flying off the handle and no one even looking at them.

"Teenagers," a member of Cognitive scoffs as he exits stage left.

brian!

AcV0lxp.png

favorite dude in hots

chen pick was worth it just to see him barrel the mosh pit and then barrel out of the lane to the dk lol

scoobs

Damn that illidan player got straight deleted three times in a row. Illidan needs a minor HP buff, he's about as sturdy as Wal-mart brand toilet paper.

kirblar

Damn that illidan player got straight deleted three times in a row. Illidan needs a minor HP buff, he's about as sturdy as Wal-mart brand toilet paper.
Illidans in line for a talent rework. Theyre aware of the issues right now where he has to take all the survivability talents just to be viable.

Ketch

Naventic really did not play up to their own standard I feel.

crappy play on top of tilted drafting. C9 by comparison was just the opposite, good play on top of purposful drafting, they were definitely the better team in this tournament.

mcintyre playin like crap for sure tho

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Nice tournament, too bad there wasn't a crowd but it's whatever, looking forward to EU next weekend

oh great, another full weekend of this. i might just watch on sunday only. there's politics i need to monitor!

hoping that the portrait for this weekend comes through with no hitches.

scoobs

Oh shit Xul is out this week! Yay! I was so busy this week I completely forgot about him. He's so fucking cool looking.

Maledict

Have to say the Glaurong / Erho drama is entertaining, although I'm definitely on Cognitives side on this one.

Erho uses homophobic insults in his chat, and has been a dick about various things when on THH and in stream. I don't know what Glaurong has done to them, but he's always been entertaining without being unpleasant on his stream and on THH.

Ultimately, not shaking someone's hand is just a dick thing to do after you beat someone.

Milly79

Galu was the one that said he was going to beat them so bad they'd disband. Then after game one he was yelling stuff across the studio at them.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
with my luck the first 15k hero i buy will be total shit. should have gotten in on ming first week. just hoping ms focus targets will be easy to coordinate

Ketch

Don't spend 15k good on a hero it's the worst gold to money exchange rate you can get.

Are their more patch notes for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom