• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

Ah. There's been a good bit of CG the last two days though. Hard to see it as abnormal like we did prior to the tournament at this point IMO.

EDIT: I do dig Soldier in assassin/flex role, though. He was always awkward as the tank last year even when they were winning.

EDIT: Dat cocoon doe. REKT.

Alur

Arthelon's gardening gloves with the fingers cutout. Looks like the gloves that old man in the first home alone movie wore.

Ketch

yea i mean I was just wondering if people think the hero is decent or what. did the game change anybodies opinion on anub?

web wrap is a pretty good disable.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
yea i mean I was just wondering if people think the hero is decent or what. did the game change anybodies opinion on anub?

web wrap is a pretty good disable.

this isnt the first game or team to pick anub to counter chogall so it seems the scene has at least figured out that specific use for him

Alur

Other than stealing that game off of C9, I wouldn't have been surprised if TS disbanded and attempted to reform. What they have just isn't good enough, or who they have, rather.

brian!

so hype for this
have no idea what nvt were thinking

1st interaction w/ hots stream was zuna playing illidan
full cirrrrcle

brian!

keep being ??? because I coulda swore maw went through sanc but forgot that it's only unstoppable it goes through

phew that was nerve-wracking
that last fight when mac wasnt there and they got gusted

Alur

I know some people hate that stuff, but IMO there needs to be more of that shit. That's the first real heat anyone has had in NA since TS/C9 beatdowns last summer.

Ketch

kenma bible thump.
happytears.gif

it's just great... to finally.... have friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom