• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

I think the staff is Kel'thuzad by the way, not the diablo 3 wizard. It's very egyptian in design, and the only character that's had that motif is Kel'thuzad - it would also fit his colours.

Breh, don't get my hopes up like this.

If KT comes out in the next three hero releases, I will straight up buy a GAFer the KT bundle. I want him dat bad.

Alavard

I think the staff is Kel'thuzad by the way, not the diablo 3 wizard. It's very egyptian in design, and the only character that's had that motif is Kel'thuzad - it would also fit his colours.

Diablo 3 wizard doesn't have any set or gear that resembles that pattern.

(although saying that, the magic in the staff is purple which is arcane).

Yeah, the pattern fits Kel'Thuzad, but he doesn't use a staff, in any picture I can find of him in his Lich form.

Milly79

You can buy the bundle for me and then I'll delete my account to make sure no one gets it.

2MTQrQf.gif

Alur

I really will buy someone on GAF (not proto or Milly, that would be cheating) a Kel'Thuzad bundle if he drops in the next batch of 3 heroes. By buy I mean PayPal the funds or get them a Blizzard gift card I guess.

Someone else must share in the glory of the lich.

That's putting the cart before the horse a bit, though. But we'll RNG it if the rumors come true.

This KT talk reminds me how sad I am about Cho'Gall. He was by far my hero I most wanted released since I started playing HOTS. I don't know why, but I just really liked Cho'Gall in WC2.

Then, they released him in this form which means I basically can almost never play him. I really like the hero concept, but man, why'd it have to be Cho'Gall? Basically a non-selectable hero to me in 99% of games since I hardly ever play with a friend. Curse you, Blizzard. You made me into the dark twisted person I am today.

Alur

They heard you were making plans for bullying the GAF thread.

Now here we are.

EDIT: For real though I feel the same. Sucks that I can't ever play him unless we duo...and then I still feel like we are screwing our team to some degree cause he's so comp dependent.

Kioshen

Was also wondering how you can link a custom game in chat. I'm probably missing something obvious but I just can't find it.

Was also wondering how you can link a custom game in chat. I'm probably missing something obvious but I just can't find it.

Once you're in the lobby, join the channel you want to send the link to (such as the /ARAM channel). Then type /lobbylink and it'll add the link to the next message you send.

Alur

Looks like we're about to see some Road to Blizzcon-esque qualifiers kick off in the next few weeks. Bout time, been a dry few months.

And everyone who qualifiers from their region gets to go to Seoul?

Guess Blizz going hard at the Korean demographic and doesn't want to lose it. They also have the biggest qualifier prize pool.

Alur

EU Open Qualifier Dates:

ESL said:
Open qualifier one: Saturday, January 23rd
Open qualifier two: Saturday, January 30th
Open qualifier three: Saturday, February 6th
Last chance qualifier: Saturday, February 13th (for the remaining top teams from qualifiers)

Looks like it's gonna have to be single elimination if it's only one day.

Alur

I quit guise. Gonna go live in an apartment w/ my girlfriend and say I'll stream full time but only stream once or twice a week sorry not sorry.

patchday

so what people think of Greymane? I thought he plays well. Surprised to see his current win rate at 40%?

I didnt feel confident enough to bring him into Hero League quite yet. Want to get in a lot of games and get a feel for him.

Man, been rocking Leoric lately in Hero LEague. Oh god hes so much fun. I love Entomb with all my heart. Just crazy fun at all times

Time to update my avatar I think! esp since Overwatch still taking a break :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom