• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat D.Va spotlight. Man they translate these OW heroes so well. Watching the video I was like "I wonder if you can boost into self destruct to launch it forward like OW....oh nvm there it is"

Bulzeeb

why is that Heroes of the Storm always design much better skins for the OW characters, I really dig the Zarya skins here and found super boring the ones in OW, same for the Master Lucio skin, that Goliath Skin for D.va and I dare to say that the HotS team had something to do with designing the Genji Oni skin.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
where are you seeing those changes guys?

scoobs

why is that Heroes of the Storm always design much better skins for the OW characters, I really dig the Zarya skins here and found super boring the ones in OW, same for the Master Lucio skin, that Goliath Skin for D.va and I dare to say that the HotS team had something to do with designing the Genji Oni skin.
team 1 has the bigger/better art team so I'm not surprised.

Celegus

Curious how much that welcome bundle will cost, might have to throw them some money for making 2.0 so amazing. D.va and Genji announcers will be awesome, and holy crap D.va Goliath?! How can they keep this much awesome stuff coming nonstop! D'va herself looks super fun as well, bunny hop is hilarious (and looks really useful)

Rhaknar

D.Va will instantly be the best announcer

Alur

dat feel when Milly gives you dat cold shoulder

0II6Ymz.gif

Rhaknar

when can we expect this D.Va patch? like in 2 weeks when the whole nexus challenge ends?

You have been gone a while ain't ya? Generally when new heroes pop up on PTR they go live the next week. Only been maybe one or two exceptions.

Gotcha.

Skimming over the changes to Tyrande on the PTR, it looks like they're not only re-embracing the old Assassin/Support hybrid role that she and Tassadar used to occupy back in the Alpha and Beta, it looks like they're amping it up to a whole other level. Really like the changes to Shadowstalk and so many of her talents and abilities.

She used to be one of my mains back in the Alpha/Beta and might very well be one again with this rework. Interested to see how it shakes out.

Kioshen

Should be able to after getting the hang of how his w controls, his combo is way easier than kerrigans which can be outplayed, it's instant, so it's more knowing when to hold onto it for more value and knowing when to use the abilities separately.

The trickiness of him is w/ his w plays but in the beginning all you need to know is how to combo w/ w and mobility with alt-w, afterwards you can try crazier stuff like w'ing you and the melee on top of you backwards

Tried him in a match and it wasn't too bad. I'll need to learn how to punish certain situation but pushing people into aoe or other is fun.

Rhaknar

Tassadar might just be my favorite hero in the game :eek:

Rhaknar

Isn't it fun discovering new heroes and your favorite hero changes like every week? :D

Not sure if thats a jab at my fickle nature, which while not untrue (lol), my favorite hero hasnt changed since coming back, it was still Stiches.

Also ive been playing your boy Xul on the side and hes kinda fun, hes growing on me.

Zackat

Not sure if thats a jab at my fickle nature, which while not untrue (lol), my favorite hero hasnt changed since coming back, it was still Stiches.
Nah it is like that for me as well. I don't have as much time to play anymore so my unused hero backlog is kinda large. Whenever I get to play again I always find a new hero I like to play.

scoobs

Also ive been playing your boy Xul on the side and hes kinda fun, hes growing on me.
Not a jab at all, was just pointing out how easy it is to rediscover and fall in love with certain heroes you haven't played in awhile or at all. I hop between like 15 different ones and my favorite always changes

Measley

Gazlowe is by far my favorite.

D.Va may take his place though. Just tried her out in PTR, and she's pretty nice.

Rhaknar

Hmm...

Could it be?

yes. Artanis also has the same purple and green Eva tint in one of this mech skins

And to "prove" that Blizz likes their pop culture references.

edit: just had one of those comebacks that when it happens to you you just feel like uninstalling the game, but it sure feels amazing when you do it lol. Used Archon that game and as much as I love the Wall plays, that Archon dmg is no joke.

And got a legendary... desert Zaggy dupe skin ;_; Why blizz

Top Bottom