• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

brian!

Oh i looked it up and yeah they kinda forced themselves into it thinking they needed varian for genji, another warrior to supplement varian, and a soloer, they would have been better off solo varian but i dunno what yoda's pool is like

Also in the one game r20 won mvp went lucio lmao

It's a 2 game Round Robin. You play your matches and the top 4 move on. Not exactly a Bo2 (kinda impossible lol). A similar format is used in Olympics team competitions and World Cup because it's the most fair to prove you deserve to advance. You don't have to worry about unfair brackets because everyone plays everyone in the group stage.

IMO this is my preferred format in any international tournament

brian!

As a healer he doesnt really exist until 16 but his utility is really good, i think he'll see some sort of buff sooner than later

kirblar

eStar's D.VA player is not good. Hop into a mech...only to immediately Q just to hit some minions, then get ganged up on cause your escape is down?

Maledict

What the hell have Dignitas drafted? Two finishers and no sustained damage versus a double support team?
They also have zero wave clear barring Dehaka...
Looks like China is back!

Ketch

I wonder what the balance comes out to if you bought legion on the cheap, then saved gold the whole time and cashed out at the end of your free month sub.

Ketch

i fuckin knew it
anuxi_deal.gif

Yeah, you need to buy a WoW token on the auction house to be able to turn it in to blizzard account balance.

Dang. It did let me log in with a level 2 character, but since I can't access gold on my other characters I can't buy the token. Without an active sub the game will let me buy 30 days game time with gold across all my characters, but probably not worth spending 128k if I don't remember how much I have above that. At least I don't think I can see how much gold I have without an active sub. Oh well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
zero chance Blizzard is at the PC Gameshow tomorow right? I remember they were on it one year talking about heroes, or did I dream that?

Like around launch?

kirblar

zero chance Blizzard is at the PC Gameshow tomorow right? I remember they were on it one year talking about heroes, or did I dream that?

Like around launch?
They've said there are no E3 announcements planned. OW likely has a hero announcement coming up, but they're not doing it at E3.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The tokens are worth $15 US and cost 128k gold at the moment.

either tokens are much cheaper in US, or buying a token is cheaper than buying game time. I just checked wow and I can add 30 day gametime for 228k gold, and 30 days (aka a sub) is 15€

Can you get 128k gold just by playing through legion?

Starting from 0? No. You'll earn roughly 20k completing the leveling through the first 4 PVE zones, how quickly depends on you. You can earn 3-5k a day from WQ's with a follower correctly geared. Some professions are lucrative but they require a lot of end-game activities, time invested and pure rng to level up.

Unless you get really lucky with some lucrative BoE drops, there's no way you're going from 0 to 120K in 30 days with a freshly boosted toon through Legion content.

Just had a 40 minute game on pillars of eternity... right name... Wow that sucked. The worst part is the other team had a terrible draft and ours was decent. We won all the objectives until one time where a guy or 2 got caught out in the open. This happened twice. But we were so far ahead that even though we lost like 3 or 4 objectives in a row they barely breached the last 3 keeps. And their core was at 4% for like... at least 15 minutes. And our murky he kept trying to sneak in and win which was obviously not working. He could have just pushed each lane while we defend and do objectives, but he wasn't doing that. Eventually we won a team fight and went to attack the core. We were missing 1 person. SOMEHOW the core did not drop even 1%. 2 or so objectives later we won another team fight and finished it.

My main regret was not picking attack speed for valla's last talent.

Rizzi

either tokens are much cheaper in US, or buying a token is cheaper than buying game time. I just checked wow and I can add 30 day gametime for 228k gold, and 30 days (aka a sub) is 15€

Yeah the tokens are way more expensive on the EU servers.

Kioshen

Just had a 40 minute game on pillars of eternity... right name... Wow that sucked. The worst part is the other team had a terrible draft and ours was decent. We won all the objectives until one time where a guy or 2 got caught out in the open. This happened twice. But we were so far ahead that even though we lost like 3 or 4 objectives in a row they barely breached the last 3 keeps. And their core was at 4% for like... at least 15 minutes. And our murky he kept trying to sneak in and win which was obviously not working. He could have just pushed each lane while we defend and do objectives, but he wasn't doing that. Eventually we won a team fight and went to attack the core. We were missing 1 person. SOMEHOW the core did not drop even 1%. 2 or so objectives later we won another team fight and finished it.

My main regret was not picking attack speed for valla's last talent.

If you're Valla on battlefield of eternity you have to take Q Build. If that was the case longer range on your AA would have been the correct choice.

Top Bottom