• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the losing streak is very real. And this time, its all throws, 75% of the game we are crushing, and then something happens, and we lose lol. 4 (or 5 I dont even know now) losses in a row like that.

Alur

EU versus EU final *sheds tear*

It's happening boys! We get an EU mount!

Congrats Mal. Happy for you guys. Hell, happy for everyone. The long nightmare is over.

Feel like Dig deserves this but their logo is poop compared to Fnatic's for mount purposes. Plus Fnatic has been knocking on the championship door for a while and getting denied by Dig all year. Exciting either way!

akileese

So I logged in to my PC via RDP to check my daily quests and noticed I didn't have any which seems a bit weird. Anyone else have this problem?

E: And they just showed up. Guess it's 11am PDT now?

Maledict

This tournament has been amazing btw. Some truly spectacular games, a meta that has promoted a lot of fun fights, and we've even seen NA teams step up and win a game off a Korean team.

Feels like a lot of heroes have been used as well, particularly some who folks would not have anticipated (Chen and Illidan!). Supports clearly need work is my biggest take away.

Prelude.

4ed4518945m8u8h.png

Feels good, man. It's not like every single game has people throwing for no reason, feeding, ignoring everything and split pushing all game, disconnects, I clearly deserve to go even lower, I'll surely have better games there.

Oh and my power goes out before the game starts, when I go back and try to rejoin, it doesn't let me. Thanks.

Maledict

all of dig are playing well but jpl/zaelia are beasts

Zaelia on Illidan is proving so insanely strong for Dignitas with The Hunt. It's funny considering they never used to be able to play him, and often lost against him, but right now teams need to seriously consider banning it from them.

Unfortunately dig Fnatic matches have a habit of One team winning the first two games, then the other team winning all the rest. But have to say I never thought Dig would even win a game after they day they have had...

Maledict

Yeah, my money is still on Fnatic because I dare not dream, and because they have the better cheese strats (and Dig must be shattered right now). There's a lot of matches still to play right now...

Alur

I don't know how anyone could expect Fnatic to come back and win at this point. Dig owns them.

reverse jinx? Trolololol

scoobs

Fnatic once again throwing their lead against Dig. They're so mentally weak whenever they play these guys. It's always at like level 17 where they just starting feeding inexplicably. Don't get me wrong, Dig is making the plays they need to, but some of these decisions Fnatic is making are horrific

And just as I type it, an unbelievable comeback... holy shit that was amazing

Kioshen

The genji resets came out of nowhere wow. What an ending.

Edit: Nevermind the reset of Genji they were enabled by the flank of Sonya going with him. Still what a play. SmX did an incredible sequence of moves too.

Edit2 : Respect ban on stiches for Tomb of the Spider Queen. #eumeta

Alur

I blame you alur.

/s

Snitch wasted the gust.

Happy to do my part for one game.

If Fnatic wins this series I'd be shocked. Even in one of the pre-recorded interviews Quacknix said Dig was the one team they didn't want to face. They are in their heads. It'll take a complete turnaround mentally. Don't think they can do it.

reverse jinx all according to keikaku

I really don't know who I'd rather win. Can be happy with either. Liked Dig for a long time, but the always the bridesmaid story finally being the bride for Fnatic would be pretty juicy. Plus that stupid Dig logo...literally the only thing I dislike about that org is its logo and now we could be riding that.

Maledict

Argh, Medivh. Dignitas' keyptonite. Don't think they've won a game against him all competition - he really hurts their blow up style comps.

Kioshen

Yeah, but where's the counter damage from Fnatic. It's all slow burn from their end. Would only poke damage work against a chromie chunking from long range ?

Alur

I love seeing how life or death this is for some of you guys. Been a while since we could do that in the west. Pretty awesome.

Maledict

feel like dig is just getting bodied in these drafts

That's what happened the first two games, Fnatic kept giving up the best supports and letting Bakery run rampant. But to be fair to Dig, they lost the third game not due to drafts but due to JayPl and Zaelia getting carried away with what looked like a guaranteed win, and ignoring the Genji / Sonya devouring their backline. They were definitely caught up in the moment.

Top Bottom