• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Ketch

There's a lot of issues with that hero, doesn't feel anything like a Starcraft probe.

EU HGC is crazy

NA is total resident sleeper compared to this

No, sorry Sondius I dont have time to spam Ws and see how the cannon is getting owned by random minions attacks, back to Gazlowe

This weeks dear Martha was great

hqdefault.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo Prelude remember I said I would buy Cho'Gall today if he wasnt announced for next week sales?

Upcoming Hero Sales
Arthas — Sale Price: 312 Gems
Cho’gall — Sale Price: 375 Gems

giphy.gif

Alur

Whether GFE makes it out of this with the series or not, gotta continue to be concerned for them and mighty impressed by the No Tomorrow turnaround. From worst to flirting with first.

yo Prelude remember I said I would buy Cho'Gall today if he wasnt announced for next week sales?

gif

8nesTa7.gif

Prelude.

Upcoming Hero Sales
Arthas — Sale Price: 312 Gems
Cho'gall — Sale Price: 375 Gems
Does your uncle work at blizzard? Tell him to put Lunar Jaina in again.

kirblar

NT needed to end the game before 20 and letting GFE get 1 turnin was disastrous. They needed to keep getting up in their faces and stall for that 4th wave.

Glau and equinox seem similar, in that they joined these lesser known teams and through their shot calling have caused them to do a lot better. oh and they both play the same type of characters

Celegus

Woohoo, finally did my first ranked draft dodge ever after people started flaming the instant the lobby popped up for absolutely no reason. Re-queued and got the nicest people and had a great back and forth game that could've gone either way.

Woohoo, finally did my first ranked draft dodge ever after people started flaming the instant the lobby popped up for absolutely no reason. Re-queued and got the nicest people and had a great back and forth game that could've gone either way.

Hmm. Don't you lose 600 points by dodging ranked?

Ketch

Listening to THH cleanse conversation. And they don't mention one option: And that's to remove cleanse from supports, and put the unstoppable mechanics in the assassins talent tree.

Like a lvl 16 talent for valla could be something like: become unstoppable for 1 sec, but multi shot does 15% less damage.

Like alarak has some neat double edge talents along these lines that they could use as inspiration

Blizzard just gave me 50 loot chests. Is this rare? It was like xmas.

Got about 120 new items. :O

you probably won their giveaway

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/6lxski/looks_like_loot_box_prizes_are_going_out/

Listening to THH cleanse conversation. And they don't mention one option: And that's to remove cleanse from supports, and put the unstoppable mechanics in the assassins talent tree.

Like a lvl 16 talent for valla could be something like: become unstoppable for 1 sec, but multi shot does 15% less damage.

Like alarak has some neat double edge talents along these lines that they could use as inspiration

So like a talent where Zul'Jins E makes him unstoppable and mobile and can heal but puts it on a super long CD?

Top Bottom