• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I swear playing Garrosh will give me a aneurism

Alur

I fully expected them to troll and give no fucks moving forward, and of course that means they are up 1-0 on the newly sponsored team.

EDIT: Is it just me or did Dread lose a little weight?

Alur

0m0yNPM.gif

kirblar

I fully expected them to troll and give no fucks moving forward, and of course that means they are up 1-0 on the newly sponsored team.

EDIT: Is it just me or did Dread lose a little weight?
It's definitely more than a little, he mentioned having to go have his suits re-tailored.

Alur

Good for him, looks good.

Also, damn boys...that reddit thread with Trik's real name + the Chromie stuff. He best hope he never has an employer who isn't particularly savvy googling Tim Frazier the Heroes of the Storm caster in the future. Conclusions will be jumped to.

Good for him, looks good.

Also, damn boys...that reddit thread with Trik's real name + the Chromie stuff. He best hope he never has an employer who isn't particularly savvy googling Tim Frazier the Heroes of the Storm caster in the future. Conclusions will be jumped to.

nah that's pretty innocent. Chromie is more dwarfism than loli anyways.

id-rather-just-confess-to-the-murder.jpg

brian!

I was feeling pretty ambivalent about the change, like yeah the joke is good but i didnt think much of it, and then bam sloth logo best team in hgc

stringer was awesome bummer he went down just when he got got.

Yeah, though i love that he dies after arguing with a developer in a building that he put tons of drug money into

kirblar

Dabiri Q/A via twitter has some important stuff:
Heroes of the Storm‏Verified account @BlizzHeroes 6m6 minutes ago
More
.@rebrown38 we thought about it for a while now. I think you are going to see us redefine these roles in the near future. #AskAlanDabiri
Role update (please oh please just name Healers "Healers") confirmed to be in the works.
.@Dmanneck team is working on something really cool that should be coming fairly soon. Hold on tight! 🐺🐺 #AskAlanDabiri #gamescom2017
Greymane skin in progress.
.@Hollycakes_ Yes! Team is working on some cool stuff right now that we cannot wait to share with you soon! #AskAlanDabiri #gamescom2017
Event for later in the year confirmed.

Prelude.

I tried unranked for the first time, my team had a lv80 Diablo that queued up with a much higher level friend. Died alone all game, didn't take Devil's Due, went Breath, didn't participate in a single team fight and we didn't even get to 16. Good stuff.

Explain why? I'm not seeing it.

I don't know, all of a sudden she's in every other game and most often against double support.
My only explanation is that the lesser a comps kill potential the more Johanna can be in your face, the only way she can be good. Inner Fire damage adds up to a ton of damage the longer a fight goes.
Additionally her wave clear is still one of the best if not the absolute best for any solo tank meaning you don't need an off tank bruiser.

kirblar

I don't know, all of a sudden she's in every other game and most often against double support.
My only explanation is that the lesser a comps kill potential the more Johanna can be in your face, the only way she can be good. Inner Fire damage adds up to a ton of damage the longer a fight goes.
Additionally her wave clear is still one of the best if not the absolute best for any solo tank meaning you don't need an off tank bruiser.
I think the wave clear is a big part of it because double support WC is low.

brian!

dig has a crazy comp for rotations
locust swarm against medic?? tbh cocoon is still worth getting even if they have li ming

Maledict

What an utterly fucking stupid win from Fnatic.

If this doesn't show that the double support meta needs removing from the game, *now*, nothing does. You should not be able to win like that under core fire with zero minion support. It's stupid.

why does Fnatic have to be so good at pulling wins out their ass. In the MSB they had a game against dig too where they converted a double kill in an even or dig favoured game to a win around lvl 14.

Their killing instinct is so good. Hard not to be a fan but then again if there's no challenge there really is no fun.

Alur

RRRRRRRRRRRR strikes again

EDIT: you know the wagon is being banded when Fnatic have 1 million more cheers than Dig despite Dig being consistently one of the most popular teams since the start.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Random Alur popping up for mine and Prelude's first go at Cho'Gall

Cho'Gall is silly. Very fun, but very silly.

Alur

ggs Rhak, daniel, and Prelude.

You missed my MVP Laghaka game. 170 MS and still went 9 for 13 on the tongues. feelsscoobsman

Top Bottom