• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hex MMOTCG Kickstarter by Cryptozoic Entertainment [Complete, ~$2.5 million funded]

Game looks awesome on paper and from the previews, but feels like I'll be a total scrub if I don't kickstart pass squire. :(
I hate pay bonus stuff like this before release.

Izayoi

Banned
Game looks awesome on paper and from the previews, but feels like I'll be a total scrub if I don't kickstart pass squire. :(
I hate pay bonus stuff like this before release.
Any tier is a great value, you can't go wrong.

You'll be able to buy cards without spending any money, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh wow, I didn't expect so much technical talk about card combos and all in here so long before launch. Nice. I backed a while back, but "only" warrior for now, unless there's convincing reasons to increase haha.

Do we know when alpha access starts yet?

KuroNeeko

Just looking at the stream from yesterday(?) where they're talking about finding legendary gear in dungeons. It's nice that they've designed the dungeons to focus on the experience rather than putting in soft gear checks that require you to just farm something over and over again.

That said, hearing this guy talk about it, I wonder if you'll be able to go back and go through a dungeon more than once to go for a certain drop. The way he's saying suggests that you'd go through a dungeon once, get your stuff, and move on. Everything else you want you can get by paying gold the AH or trading. I wonder if they'll cap the number of times a given card drops. Seems like it'll be easy to pick stuff up off the AH. Personally, as someone who never used the AH in Diablo III, I'd rather farm everything myself, but I guess we'll see how it turns out.

These things are always so rough, especially for the developers. You almost have to speak in legal speak the whole time because with so many people invested in this project - you really run the risk of hosing yourself if you make a slip somewhere. It makes it really hard to give out definitive answers because someone somewhere down the line could say, "You said collectors get two Lotus Gardens that one time on that one stream!" and then they're in the doody.

Smiley90

LOL watching the stream, the dude kept getting the same card from the inspirational engine ahahaha. awesome. First one was great, second one was lucky, then it just got weird :lol

Abandond

Is there any ingame currency that you can use to purchase booster packs or is everything with $$?

and a question about this stretch goal:

"1 Additional copy of each Kickstarter Exclusive PVE card (except Spectral Lotus)"

Does that mean that every tier will get every kickstarter exclusive pve card or just an extra copy of the exclusive cards in your tier?

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Is there any ingame currency that you can use to purchase booster packs or is everything with $$?

Platinum is a currency you can use to buy packs with but that currency is the premier currency bought with real money; however, you can sell your stuff in the auction house and list it for either gold (the actual in-game currency) or platinum (the premier currency).

and a question about this stretch goal:

"1 Additional copy of each Kickstarter Exclusive PVE card (except Spectral Lotus)"

Does that mean that every tier will get every kickstarter exclusive pve card or just an extra copy of the exclusive cards in your tier?

Just the extra cards in your tier.

Abandond

Platinum is a currency you can use to buy packs with but that currency is the premier currency bought with real money; however, you can sell your stuff in the auction house and list it for either gold (the actual in-game currency) or platinum (the premier currency).

Just the extra cards in your tier.

Okay, thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, what exactly can you use the gold for?

Also, is the beta up right now? Cause I'll drop 10 and then go from there to try it out.

Shrennin

Okay, thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, what exactly can you use the gold for?

No problem!

As far as I know, gold will be used for anything that the "game" sells to you (so think vendors for a comparison to other MMOs) or it will likely be the most of the two currencies you'll get for anything you sell in the auction house (since platinum has a tie to real life money).

Also, is the beta up right now? Cause I'll drop 10 and then go from there to try it out.

No, the alpha for backers (everyone above the Squire tier gets access to it) starts 2-4(?) weeks before the beta and the beta starts in September. CZE is hoping the game will release by the end of the year.

Abandond

No problem!

As far as I know, gold will be used for anything that the "game" sells to you (so think vendors for a comparison to other MMOs) or it will likely be the most of the two currencies you'll get for anything you sell in the auction house (since platinum has a tie to real life money).

No, the alpha for backers (everyone above the Squire tier gets access to it) starts 2-4(?) weeks before the beta and the beta starts in September. CZE is hoping the game will release by the end of the year.

So is it known that you can buy starter decks or booster packs with gold? That's the main question and what has a friend and I on the border of backing this.

No problem!

Also pointing out, they're not wiping after the beta.

Shrennin

So is it known that you can buy starter decks or booster packs with gold? That's the main question and what has a friend and I on the border of backing this.

Starter decks? No. But you get a free one when you sign up for the game. Packs? Not from CZE. From other players? Sure.

Also, the PVE is totally free (and the cards you need for PVE are not gotten from boosters, but from playing the game). The only cost to this game is the PVP, just like other TCGs. Although, again, theoretically you could buy boosters, cards, and whatever else from other players with gold should they want gold for it.

Also pointing out, they're not wiping after the beta.

Which is awesome! Pretty much as soon as we receive the KS rewards, they will not wipe.

Abandond

Starter decks? No. But you get a free one when you sign up for the game. Packs? Not from CZE. From other players? Sure.

Also, the PVE is totally free (and the cards you need for PVE are not gotten from boosters, but from playing the game). The only cost to this game is the PVP, just like other TCGs. Although, again, theoretically you could buy boosters, cards, and whatever else from other players with gold should they want gold for it.

Which is awesome! Pretty much as soon as we receive the KS rewards, they will not wipe.

Alright, and PVE cards can also go on to the AH, correct?

Also are the starter decks PVE only or will there be a PVP option available?

(You should write a FAQ for their website or something, ijs)

Smiley90

Okay, I have one more question:

What exactly is "Threshold"? And what does it have to do with that..."shield-like" logo on some cards? (e.g. on Spectral Lotus)? I have no idea what it does or if it has something to do with that symbol, but it seems like it's everywhere. And what's the distinction between Threshold and "mana" (for a lack of a better word), that you play with cards?

Shrennin

Alright, and PVE cards can also go on to the AH, correct?

Yes. Even Kickstarter cards (both alternate PVP cards and the exclusive PVE cards). The only thing that can't go on the auction house is the starter deck that you get for free when you sign up for the game along with mercenaries.

Also are the starter decks PVE only or will there be a PVP option available?

I am 99.9% sure the free starter deck you get is for PVP. I think you get a PVE one when you start the campaign, but that's just conjecture.

(You should write a FAQ for their website or something, ijs)

There are actually a bunch of sites that already have this covered:

http://hextcg.wikia.com/wiki/Hex_TCG_Wiki:Home

Is just the one that I know off-hand.

Shrennin

And what does it have to do with that..."shield-like" logo on some cards? (e.g. on Spectral Lotus)? I have no idea what it does or if it has something to do with that symbol, but it seems like it's everywhere.

Does it look like a mask? That means it's a PVE card. Cards without that mask are PVP cards. There are around 300 PVE cards and around 360 PVP cards for Set 1.

And what's the distinction between Threshold and "mana" (for a lack of a better word), that you play with cards?

Threshold is the amount of magic type you need (wild, blood, sapphire, ruby, etc.) while mana or resources are just the amount of resources you need to play that card excluding threshold. The "mana" have a certain type of threshold - a wild resource is a mana with the wild threshold.

So a card that cost 4 to get out may have two threshold. That means you just need 2 of that type of resource (say the card is wild so you need two wild resources) and the rest can be any type of resource. It's a bit different than Magic in a good way - it limits mana screw somewhat.

Smiley90

Threshold is the amount of that certain type of resource you need to have in play to play that card.

That doesn't help much... Explain e.g. Spectral Lotus to me, please?

Spectral_Lotus.png

1) What's that shield symbol in front of the "Gain"?
2) If that's cost of mana type x, then what's the number in the top left corner supposed to do?
3) what DO you gain? +3/+0 of what?
4) what does it mean to gain 3 Threshold? 3 less mana of any type necessary to play something?

I'm very confused :lol

Smiley90

Threshold is the amount of magic type you need (wild, blood, sapphire, ruby, etc.) while mana or resources are just the amount of resources you need to play that card excluding threshold. The "mana" have a certain type of threshold - a wild resource is a mana with the wild threshold.

So a card that cost 4 to get out may have two threshold. That means you just need 2 of that type of resource (say the card is wild so you need two wild resources) and the rest can be any type of resource. It's a bit different than Magic in a good way - it limits mana screw somewhat.

Isn't that... exactly like MTG? e.g. Cards in magic have 2RR or so, meaning 2 of any and 2 red... is it just that? Or do you not use up the Threshold mana, it's just a "limit"?

as in, "you need to use up any 4 mana to play this card, AND you need to have at least 2 ruby/etc, but those don't get usd up"?

Shrennin

Spectral_Lotus.png

2) If that's cost of mana type x, then what's the number in the top left corner supposed to do?
4) what does it mean to gain 3 Threshold? 3 less mana of any type necessary to play something?

I'm very confused :lol

This is my guess so this could be wrong.

The Spectral Lotus acts like a land. That shield-like symbol means to exhaust (or to tap). Once you exhaust the card, those effects happen. The card is free to play so there is no X mana. As far as what you gain - I would guess three permanent resources. The threshold is, I assume, whatever threshold you desire.

I think the wording needs to be better or maybe it's because we just haven't experimented with the game ourselves so it'll become clearer with experience.

Isn't that... exactly like MTG? e.g. Cards in magic have 2RR or so, meaning 2 of any and 2 red... is it just that? Or do you not use up the Threshold mana, it's just a "limit"?

as in, "you need to use up any 4 mana to play this card, AND you need to have at least 2 ruby/etc, but those don't get usd up"?

Once you have two of that type of threshold, all the resource cards you can use can go towards summoning that card. You no longer need two wild resources to play a card that costs 4 because you have two wild threshold already. So yeah, the threshold isn't used up and is permanent.

So, in Magic terms, once you play 2R to summon a goblin - you can then use 4G to summon another goblin because the R was added to your threshold permanently (until it is potentially removed by your opponent via one of their cards). So pretty much: Once you add whatever threshold a card desires, that card can be played as colorless. Sorry, the way I described it was exactly like Magic as I forgot to add that very important detail. =P

Abandond

Yes. Even Kickstarter cards (both alternate PVP cards and the exclusive PVE cards). The only thing that can't go on the auction house is the starter deck that you get for free when you sign up for the game along with mercenaries.

I am 99.9% sure the free starter deck you get is for PVP. I think you get a PVE one when you start the campaign, but that's just conjecture.

There are actually a bunch of sites that already have this covered:

http://hextcg.wikia.com/wiki/Hex_TCG_Wiki:Home

Is just the one that I know off-hand.

Thanks again for all the answers. Looks like I'll be backing this later on!

Corsick

The Spectral Lotus acts like a land. That shield-like symbol means to exhaust (or to tap). Once you exhaust the card, those effects happen. The card is free to play so there is no X mana. As far as what you gain - I would guess three permanent resources. The threshold is, I assume, whatever threshold you desire.

I think the wording needs to be better or maybe it's because we just haven't experimented with the game ourselves so it'll become clearer with experience.

Once you have two of that type of threshold, all the resource cards you can use can go towards summoning that card. You no longer need two wild resources to play a card that costs 4 because you have two wild threshold already. So yeah, the threshold isn't used up and is permanent.

So, in Magic terms, once you play 2R to summon a goblin - you can then use 4G to summon another goblin because the R was added to your threshold permanently (until it is potentially removed by your opponent via one of their cards). So pretty much: Once you add whatever threshold a card desires, that card can be played as colorless. Sorry, the way I described it was exactly like Magic as I forgot to add that very important detail. =P

So this means you still need multi color resource cards in a multi color deck? Since each threshold still only supports certain types of cards?

Smiley90

Yeah from how I read it and how you describe it, I still have no idea what the "Gain +[3/0]" does, at all :lol. 3/0 makes it sound like power/health, but who gains that? how? i don't get it.

So... Threshold = permanent "any mana" cost reduction?

I still don't really get it, sorry :/ Can you show me a card that requires a threshold?

I don't get the difference between colour-specific mana and threshold yet. :/

ultron87

If you've played two red lands and two green lands you have 2 red and 2 green threshold and 4 mana to spend on a turn. So on a turn you could play two RR or two GG guys. But not something that cost RRR since you'd need another red threshold. The mana you are spending is colorless and you just need to meet the threshold requirements of the spells.

Smiley90

If you've played two red lands and two green lands you have 2 red and 2 green threshold and 4 mana to spend on a turn. So on a turn you could play two RR or two GG guys. But not something that cost RRR since you'd need another red threshold.

oooooooh, that actually kind of makes sense! i have to wrap my head around this a bit, first. Does anybody have a card at hand where it shows the threshold cost? That's a pretty interesting mechanic. Can't judge good/bad just yet, but definitely interesting.

I want to see some badass multi-coloured cards at some point though.

Corsick

If you've played two red lands and two green lands you have 2 red and 2 green threshold and 4 mana to spend on a turn. So on a turn you could play two RR or two GG guys. But not something that cost RRR since you'd need another red threshold.

So basically threshold reduces the amount of resource cards you need because threshold is much lower in cost for high resource costed cards? I'm thinking of the implications, it seems that it makes your resource management easier and less difficult to splash different resources?

Smiley90

So basically threshold reduces the amount of resource cards you need because threshold is much lower in cost for high resource costed cards? I'm thinking of the implications, it seems that it makes your resource management easier and less difficult to splash different resources?

it will make it much easier to play multi-coloured decks. e.g. in MTG you'd need RR, GG and 4 other random mana to play e.g. two 1R creatures and two 1G creatures. In Hex, you conceivably only need R and G, and the rest can be anything, if we assume the threshold value for those 1R/1G creatures is 1. It should make you less reliant on having x mana of colour x.

On the downside, it'll make instants that much more powerful if they're not reliant on free mana of colour x. (if that's a thing in this game, even)

Corsick

it will make it much easier to play multi-coloured decks. e.g. in MTG you'd need RR, GG and 4 other random mana to play e.g. two 1R creatures and two 1G creatures. In Hex, you conceivably only need R and G, and the rest can be anything, if we assume the threshold value for those 1R/1G creatures is 1. It should make you less reliant on having x mana of colour x.

On the downside, it'll make instants that much more powerful if they're not reliant on free mana of colour x. (if that's a thing in this game, even)

Yeah, that was the line of thought I was going towards. I like it, mana bases were horribly expensive in Magic and this makes it so basic resource cards are all that are necessary perhaps. I still wonder if there will ever be dual resource cards.

Smiley90

Yeah, that was the line of thought I was going towards. I like it, mana bases were horribly expensive in Magic and this makes it so basic resource cards are all that are necessary perhaps. I still wonder if there will ever be dual resource cards.

I like the idea of a card like

16948.jpg

Becoming "Have at least 1 mana of each type, costs 5 random mana to cast". Will make you much less colour-specific mana reliant. (and won't screw you over for your turn if you e.g. only have 1 mana of a specific type that you now can't use for anything else. You can conceivably play 3 "green-heavy" cards on the same turn, while only having 1 green mana, as long as all your green cards only have threshold 1.)

Okay, thinking about the mechanic some more, I like it!

Smiley90

Sorry, just one more question:

Sockets/Equipments for PVE

Equipments: They mention you make the decks with those cards... so that means e.g. in a 50-card deck, you need to somehow fit in equipment cards that are VERY narrowly specific for only one champion-card and you have to hope to draw both to make use? Or do you equip the PvE card within the deckbuilder already and it then comes with that equipment automatically (you don't have to draw both card&equipment within the game)?

What about sockets? Do you put them in within the PvE deckbuilder as well? Or are they the "mana" cards that you then, say, take out from your mana-pool and equip a card with? Or are they completely different cards?

EDIT:

You need three blood threshold to play this card, but you can use 7 colorless mana to play it, mana that was contributed by any kind of resource card. Think of playing a resource card as doing three things:

1.) Gives your hero a charge power point.
2.) Adds a permanent threshold of that color.
3.) Adds an additional colorless mana to your mana pool.

Mana and threshold are separate. You don't consume threshold, only mana.

Yes, I get that now, thank you :) All makes sense to me now. Just took me a while to understand the different idea haha.

Izayoi

Banned
Uruunaz_Gear_Web.png

You need three blood threshold to play this card, but you can use 7 colorless mana to play it, mana that was contributed by any kind of resource card. Think of playing a resource card as doing three things:

1.) Gives your hero a charge power point.
2.) Adds a permanent threshold of that color.
3.) Adds an additional colorless mana to your mana pool.

Mana and threshold are separate. You don't consume threshold, only mana. You don't have to worry about tapping specific lands or anything like that anymore, every action is playable as long as you have adequate mana and the threshold cost for the card has been met.

http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/hextcg.gamepedia.com/f/f9/Spectral_Lotus.png[img]

I'm very confused :lol[/QUOTE]
1.) The symbol for tapping, called "Exhaust" in Hex.
2.) Top right is mana cost required, so Spectral Lotus is a zero cost card.
3.) You gain 3 colorless mana [B]THIS TURN[/B] (if it read +3/+3 you would get three permanent colorless mana added to your pool, and it would be immediately available for use this turn - +0/+3 would add three permanent to your pool but you would be unable to use it this turn).
4.) You are likely gaining three permanent threshold of any color, although we don't know for certain the exact implications of that text.

[quote="Corsick, post: 61322505"]I still wonder if there will ever be dual resource cards.[/QUOTE]
They said that they aren't talking about dual resource cards yet, but the way it was said strongly implies that there will be in the future.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
617% Funded.

I have to say, I was won over by the Kickstarter video.

Anyone have a brief summary of how it's monetized?

Smiley90

1.) The symbol for tapping, called "Exhaust" in Hex.
2.) Top right is mana cost required, so Spectral Lotus is a zero cost card.
3.) You gain 3 colorless mana THIS TURN (if it read +3/+3 you would get three permanent colorless mana added to your pool, and it would be immediately available for use this turn - +0/+3 would add three permanent to your pool but you would be unable to use it this turn).
4.) You are likely gaining three permanent threshold of any color, although we don't know for certain the exact implications of that text.

They said that they aren't talking about dual resource cards yet, but the way it was said strongly implies that there will be in the future.

Oooooh that makes sense, thanks a lot! (Although +0/+3 WOULD mean you get +3 this turn, since permanent implies this turn. +3/+3 would mean +6 this turn and then +3 every other future turn. At least that's my understanding?)

And yeah sounds like it'd be either 3 threshold of ONE colour or of ANY colour (although any colour would make it CRAZY op, as it would basically allow you to run a one-colour deck as long as you play Spectral Lotus to take care of all the other colours for you. Not that running multi-coloured decks will be really hard with the way threshold works)

Now I'm only still curious about my equipment/socket post haha.

@Hawkian: I assume through selling booster packs, tournament fees and auction house fees (tiny, but will add up)

Izayoi

Banned
(Although +0/+3 WOULD mean you get +3 this turn, since permanent implies this turn. +3/+3 would mean +6 this turn and then +3 every other future turn. At least that's my understanding?)
You're incorrect.

Say you have six mana total. The counter in the bottom left will read 6/6 at the beginning of your turn.

Say you play a 2 cost, so your counter now reads 4/6.

If you play the Spectral Lotus and activate it, you will be at 7/6, as it applies its effect right to the total.

Theoretically, if there was a card that gave you +3/+3, your total would be 7/9. If it only added +0/+3, it would be 4/9. You would have seven or four mana to spend that turn respectively.

Then, when your turn came around again, your mana would refresh to 9/9. Your mana only refreshes once per turn, at the start of your turn.

Arveene

Neo Member
Currently, it's believed that Spectral Lotus would do four things.

1. Play it, draw a card.
2. Exhaust it and three things happen.
a. It returns to your hand and changes to Black Tiger.
b. It gives you +3/0 mana. If you look at the dev demos of gameplay, you'll see that the amount of mana you have to cast spells in a turn is denoted by Current/Max. Based off of that, I think you can reasonably assume that it gives you +3 mana for that turn which would be enough to cast the Tiger.
c. It gives you three Threshold. Keep in mind that Threshold does not mean mana. It is just a requirement to cast spells. (ex, must have 2 Ruby Threshold to play Zoltog which is a 4 mana cost card) We can't be sure if you're able to choose which Threshold(s) you get, but considering how Black Lotus itself works, I would say yes.

With that being said, I feel like Spectral Lotus is a good card just because of that fact you get to play a 56 card deck. The added bonuses above seem to make it really strong, especially in multi color PvE decks.

Edit: Also look at Lady Cassandra's equipment. The way the text is written would imply that both Spectral Lotus' threshold ability and her's would work the same.

Re-quoting my post for Smiley. If it said +3/+3, you would most likely get +3 for this turn. I highly doubt we'll see cards like this (in PvP) because those are the kinds of cards that allow for degenerate combos. (Ex. Dark Ritual from MTG) A card with +3/+3 would essentially be like playing three resource cards in one turn.

As for Threshold, it might be better to explain what happens when you lay down a resource card. Three things happen when you play a resource card.

1. You gain +1/+1 (so +1 spendable that turn) mana.
2. You gain +1 threshold of the the resource you played. (Diamond, Saph, Blood, Ruby, or Wild)
3. You charge your champion.

Mana is what you use to cast spells. The cost is in the upper left hand corner of the card. Below the cost is the threshold requirement. Think of threshold as this.. "You cannot cast this spell unless you meet it's threshold requirements."

So if you have played two ruby resource and two saph resource cards, you would have four mana, two ruby threshold, two saph threshold, and have charged your champion four times. You can cast any combination of spells up to four mana as long as you meet the threshold requirement. So lets say you had two cards in your hand that cost 2 and had a threshold requirement of two ruby. You could cast both of those.

KuroNeeko

617% Funded.

I have to say, I was won over by the Kickstarter video.

Anyone have a brief summary of how it's monetized?

The game is F2P, so I imagine the client, PVE content, and your first starter will be free.

From there, you probably have unlimited access to PvE content - dungeons, quests, etc. HOWEVER, new booster packs (starters as well?) will cost platinum - a currency that appears to be available only via real money OR by selling items on their auction house for platinum.

Sponsored tournaments will also require platinum. Current figures are looking like $2-$3 for a booster pack and maybe $1 for a tournament entry fee for a draft.

So to recap, you'll need platinum to

1) Buy packs / decks from Crypto
2) Pay for entry fees for tournaments
3) Buy some items off the AH (prices set by players)

For everything else, there is a gold. Gold should be available by selling stuff on the AH and through PVE content.

Just to reiterate, but I'm not entirely sure how accurate / comprehensive the above is.

Boosters will be $2 from the CZE in-game store, but they will likely always be cheaper on the AH. You'll want to buy Platinum from the store (or via RMT from another player), and then use it to purchase boosters off of the AH.

Wow, you can buy boosters from other players off the AH?
Why would players sell them for anything less than retail?

Hmm, unless you started trading PvE loot drops for unopened booster packs...I'm not sure I like where this is going. Smells too much like Diablo III.

Izayoi

Banned
Boosters will be $2 from the CZE in-game store, but they will likely always be cheaper on the AH. You'll want to buy Platinum from the store (or via RMT from another player), and then use it to purchase boosters off of the AH.

As far as I know, CZE is not taking a cut of items sold via Platinum on the AH. They haven't definitely stated one way or another though, so don't take my word for it.

Smiley90

Oh man, I can see myself having SUCH a blast in PvE (and PvP of course, but to a lesser extent probably :p ) in this game. There's so many insane combos to come up with! Take

With the Staff equipment, that's INSANE. get escalation on ALL your cards? There's some insane escalation cards already, and now I get to level them for free, even without playing them at all? Badass. Equipments/socketed items will make for some extremely fun decks for PvE. I sure hope they bring casual PvP with PvE decks into the game, just to mess around with insane decks. It'd be hilarious. Obviously it's not gonna be money/tournaments (I mean, there's luck/percentage-chance-cards, which I really really dislike for TCG's... I'll forgive them for being PvE only though), but just for the casual match with strangers/friends? would be sweet.

EDIT:

nvm, confirmed already

Q:Question i have yet to find the answer to, checked the website and such. Does equipment work in pvp as well? Will draft tourneys have any type of equipment?
A:Equipment only works in PvE, though we will support a 'PvE-PvP' format, which is a casual format where people can use their equipment, leveled champion, and cards they find in the PvE experience. (This is listed in our FAQ

sweeeeeeeeet.

Wow, you can buy boosters from other players off the AH?
Why would players sell them for anything less than retail?

If drafting HEX will be anywhere near as fun as drafting Magic, then there will be tons of players trying to trade the packs they receive from the Kickstarter rewards for platinum to enter more events. I expect people to buy boosters for the equivalent of $1 because of all the supply from Kickstarter rewards.

Top Bottom