• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2011 Edition of SSD's for everyone! |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkIRA_22

Ecto311 said:
Building a computer for my parents since their current computer is a 1.6ghz hp lump of shit full of dog hair.

This sound alright for browsing the web and being a bit future proof? Maybe running Real Flight G5?

Intel i3-540 $114
Corsair XMS3 4GB 2 X 2 GB PC3-10666 1333Mhz DC DDR3 $45
Thermaltake TR2 Series 430W Power Supply with 2 Fans $41
Samsung Internal Half Height DVD-W Supermulti SATA 22X $18
ASUS LGA 1156/ Intel H55/ DDR3 2133OC- mATX Motherboard P7H55-M Pro $100
Cooler Master RC-310-BWN1-GP Elite 310 ATX, MATX Mid Tower $39
Samsung Spinpoint f3 $60

windows 7 - but they have it already (family pack)

total - $417 - all from amazon

This look like a decent living room pc to get wifi and browse the web with some quickness? Better options I am not seeing available from amazon? Possibly microcenter (denver) - I did offer the 2500k with mobo combo for $280 but the motherboard is out of stock and I think a quad core might be a bit overkill - but would provide some future proofing..? Worth the extra $50ish for a non gaming machine?

That should be fine but you could be able to use their existing case, Power Supply and DVD, there is $100 right there. You could chuck in a simple GPU for HD with the savings.

Frostburn

Looking for some video card upgrade advise from you guys, I am currently gaming on a Dell 2209WA 22" monitor at 1680x1050. I will eventually upgrade this at some point.

Current card: Nvidia GTX 275

Upgrading from:
Core 2 Duo E8500
Asus P5B Deluxe
4 GB Corsair DDR2 (2x2GB)

Upgrading to:
Intel Core i5-2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro
8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (2x4GB)

Do I buy a GTX570 for ~$360 or Radeon 6970 for ~$370

take it a step down to the Radeon 6950 for ~$300

or wait, and if I wait how long until something comes around worth buying?

I tried to find more clear information on the current roadmap for Nvidia and AMD but found nothing good to go on. I'll be putting the new system together sometime next week when all the parts get in. Thanks for any information you can provide.

I also bought a new Corsair HX-750W, I'm keeping my hard drives for now until the next gen SSDs come out and keeping the same case (Lian-Li S80, great looking but cooling sucks) until the Corsair 650D comes out in April.

Shambles

Ecto311 said:
Building a computer for my parents since their current computer is a 1.6ghz hp lump of shit full of dog hair.

This sound alright for browsing the web and being a bit future proof? Maybe running Real Flight G5?

Intel i3-540 $114
Corsair XMS3 4GB 2 X 2 GB PC3-10666 1333Mhz DC DDR3 $45
Thermaltake TR2 Series 430W Power Supply with 2 Fans $41
Samsung Internal Half Height DVD-W Supermulti SATA 22X $18
ASUS LGA 1156/ Intel H55/ DDR3 2133OC- mATX Motherboard P7H55-M Pro $100
Cooler Master RC-310-BWN1-GP Elite 310 ATX, MATX Mid Tower $39
Samsung Spinpoint f3 $60

windows 7 - but they have it already (family pack)

total - $417 - all from amazon

This look like a decent living room pc to get wifi and browse the web with some quickness? Better options I am not seeing available from amazon? Possibly microcenter (denver) - I did offer the 2500k with mobo combo for $280 but the motherboard is out of stock and I think a quad core might be a bit overkill - but would provide some future proofing..? Worth the extra $50ish for a non gaming machine?

2500k would be silly for a mom and pa machine.

Your other option is to go with an Athlon II X4 for the same price point. Core for core the i3 is faster but when software takes advantage of the 4 cores of the athlon it clearly pulls ahead of the i3. The AM3 IGP is also stronger. That being said I haven't noticed any stuttering with my i3 laptops IGP when playing 720P video, however I haven't tested playback with 1080P flash content which is probably the heaviest lifting your parents will ever need it to do. Other than that I'd be looking for a motherboard with a couple USB 3.0 slots on it (Along with SATA 6Gbps connetors). They'll come to appreciate it down the road when they end up having some USB 3.0 video camera and want to copy gigs of family videos.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Frostburn said:
Looking for some video card upgrade advise from you guys, I am currently gaming on a Dell 2209WA 22" monitor at 1680x1050. I will eventually upgrade this at some point.

Upgrading from:
Core 2 Duo E8500
Asus P5B Deluxe

Upgrading to:
Intel Core i5-2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro

depending on how willing you are to get your hands dirty, you can flash/overclock a 6950 to perform identically to a stock 6970:

http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/overclocking/vidcard/159

in which case, the 6950 is a killer deal.

Jin34

Schmattakopf said:
F4 is fast and I already have storage drives.
What's the deal with Microcenter exactly?

Microcenter has some amazing Sandy Bridge cpu/mobo bundles in store. Might want to check on the F4, the 2TB version has faulty firmware which can cause data corruption.

TheExodu5

Banned
Frostburn said:

Upgrading from:
Core 2 Duo E8500
Asus P5B Deluxe

Upgrading to:
Intel Core i5-2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro

I tried to find more clear information on the current roadmap for Nvidia and AMD but found nothing good to go on. I'll be putting the new system together sometime next week when all the parts get in. Thanks for any information you can provide.

I also bought a new Corsair HX-750W, I'm keeping my hard drives for now until the next gen SSDs come out and keeping the same case (Lian-Li S80, great looking but cooling sucks) until the Corsair 650D comes out in April.

I like the GTX 570. I tried it on my 22" monitor before going back to my 1080p TV, and it was absolutely killer performance wise. At that resolution, even Crysis on Very High ran almost at a perfect 60fps.

Not that there's anything wrong with the AMD cards. Just not a fan of their driver support.

When I was deciding in between 6950 and GTX 570, the clencher was the fact that Metro 2033 scales with SLI, and doesn't scale with Crossfire...though that doesn't appear to have any impact in your situation.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Jin34 said:
Microcenter has some amazing Sandy Bridge cpu/mobo bundles in store. Might want to check on the F4, the 2TB version has faulty firmware which can cause data corruption.
I jsut supposedly flashed my F4. I'll try to reproduce the symptoms... sometime eventually.

vocab

Wallach said:
Man, my 5850 is such an OC bum. Never had such bad luck with a video card before.

I have a non reference. I'm in the same boat you are for the most part. I'm not a huge fan of videocard OC. The gains just aren't noticeable to me unless you start pushing it past stock voltages.

Seagoon

I finally did it:

CPU: Core i5 2500K
Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro
Ram: 2x2GB Kingston 1600 DDR3
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
GPU: Asus 5950 2GB
Case: Antec P183

Already have a Corsair 520W PSU, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and a DVD-ROM from my old PC. Can't wait :lol

Can someone recommend some good headphones for music / gaming? I had a look in the headphones thread but the models and prices are waaay over my budget. Have about $120 to spend.

Seagoon

Will do - cheers.

With the 6950, I've read that a number of people have had problems with artifacting after flashing their bios with the 6970. Is it still safe to flash a modified 5950 bios to unlock the additional shaders without shortening the life of the card?

Is their a beginners guide for doing this?

Vlodril

Hey guys i have a problem with my 5850. When i fist got it and for the past 1,5 year i had it on 25% fan speed and i got 30-40c idle temp and 65-70 full load. Now the last few days its getting alot hotter. I upped the speed to 45% and i still get idle 50c and full load 85-93 as far as i have seen. If i put it higher then 45 the noise is too loud for me. So is the card dying?

I took it out and cleaned it btw although i keep the pc fairly clean (i clean it every couple of weeks).

I'm thinking about going for a 27 inch 1080p monitor. I'm a big fan of Samsung and LG, but if anyone has any recommendations I'm open to anything. I've found these three and they all seem pretty good... the ASUS one seems to be a good deal since I really don't need a TV tuner (which is in the LG one) but the Samsung has really good response time.

Samsung: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001431

LG: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005142

ASUS: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Widescreen_LCD_Monitor-_-24-236-091-_-Product

iNvid02

just got this and its amazing
G930.jpg
g930-surround-onjpg.jpg

iNvid02

MisterAnderson said:
I'm thinking about going for a 27 inch 1080p monitor. I'm a big fan of Samsung and LG, but if anyone has any recommendations I'm open to anything. I've found these three and they all seem pretty good... the ASUS one seems to be a good deal since I really don't need a TV tuner (which is in the LG one) but the Samsung has really good response time.

ASUS: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Widescreen_LCD_Monitor-_-24-236-091-_-Product

would recommend dell but they are a lot more expensive

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
MisterAnderson said:

I have three of those Samsung monitors. I am currently only using two of them though because I don't have SLI atm and I am limited to only two monitors. The monitors are just fucking marvelous, you can feel that sleek response time. I shit you not dude, I gambled with 1 after doing a lot of research and it was so fucking good that I ended up buying two others in case I was going Eyefinity/3D Surround in the future. IMHO these monitors are only second to IPS professional displays. I only spent one hour configuring the colors and just that same day the monitors helped me spot a background color bug in a website I had to deliver the next day. Also, I do some console gaming in the third monitor, and the Xbox looks fantastic on it through HDMI, however, that also required some image configuration.

One piece of advice though, $315 might be a tad too expensive. I paid about $260 for each monitor. Newegg likes to throw a $30 off coupon for these monitors, every 3 months or so. I combined that with a 10% off discount I had laying around.

Also, they are huge, and it takes a bit to get used to them.

iNvidious01 said:
just got this and its amazing
G930.jpg
g930-surround-onjpg.jpg

Be extremely careful of people hugging you while wearing them. A friend hugged me aroung the neck while I was seating and her breast put enough pressure on them to break them. Also, Logitech has some awful driver problems. That audio program is a bitch, it refused to work with some software I needed for my job. Ohh, also, the plastic skin that surrounds your ear while peel off after a couple months. I hated that headset overall.

AkIRA_22

Frostburn said:

Upgrading to:
Intel Core i5-2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro

Great rig mate, I'd go with the 6950 and unlock that shit. Do it now so they don't remove the feature. Save the cash and you might be able to grab a bigger SSD when you come to that. EDIT: BEATEN

here is a video showing the process

The only GPU of note on the horizon is the GTX-560, but it won't be in the same price/performance bracket as a 6950.

By the way you have no shit built my current dream PC component for component even the case and the idea to wait for the next gen SSD's. Alas my PC is an i7-930, 6GB 1600, 5870, 64GB SSD, no reason to upgrade yet. The only thing is the 1600 DDR3 RAM is waisted money for a 2500K, 1333 is fine as you do not screw around with BCLK it's all multiplier.

2gujzbd.gif

Wark

My "current" computer (Dell XPS M170 latop) finally crapped out on me so I'm taking this chance to build something nice.

Budget: $1500-$2000 ($1700-$1800 is probably my comfort zone)
Main Use: Gaming
Monitor Resolution: Samsung 1080p 3D LED LCD
List SPECIFIC games that you MUST be able to play: Everything current and upcoming on max.
Are reusing any parts?: No.
When will you build?: Either this month or next.
Will you be overclocking?: More than likely.

Any help would be much appreciated.

iNvid02

Wark said:
My "current" computer (Dell XPS M170 latop) finally crapped out on me so I'm taking this chance to build something nice.

Budget: $1500-$2000 ($1700-$1800 is probably my comfort zone)
Main Use: Gaming
Monitor Resolution: Samsung 1080p 3D LED LCD
List SPECIFIC games that you MUST be able to play: Everything current and upcoming on max.
Are reusing any parts?: No.
When will you build?: Either this month or next.
Will you be overclocking?: More than likely.

Any help would be much appreciated.

this is what i came up with, but someone should be able to improve on it
edit: thats 2x 6950s crossifre, if you unlock the bios to 6970 it should be beast

sshot1.jpg

sam27368

Banned
Right so here it is!

DPWue.gif

A mess of wires on the "non visible" part of the case, it's such a good case the airflow is fantastic -
Wtc9l.jpg

As clean as possible on the inside -
57dpP.gif

sam27368 said:
Caved in and ordered

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz @ 4.00GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage II Extreme (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard
RAM: Corsair XMS3 (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Triple Channel
Prolimatech Megahalems Performance CPU Cooler with Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000RPM 120mm Fan
2x (for SLI) EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
2x Samsung P2450H 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Glossy Black
Coolermaster HAF X Gaming Tower Case - Black (RC-942)
Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive
LG BH10LS30 10x BluRay-RW / 16 x DVD±RW Drive - Black (OEM)
Antec TruePower New Modular 650W Power Supply
Logitech Wireless Desktop Wave (920-000280)
2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache - OEM (ST31000528AS)
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - PC / Xbox 360

and no money for 3 months as I pay it off

coopolon said:
Do you have a link for that? I got it for $30 for pro when it released, I did not hear they were giving it away for free.
I think you still have to pay unless you university gives it to you or you ask.

dani_dc

Newegg has several combos of Sandy Bridges+motherboard+free Civ V, you save $20 ($60 minus the $40 that costs Civ V). I didn't check all Sandy Bridges but it's valid for at least the i5-2500(k) and the i5-2600K.
iNvidious01 said:
edit: thats 2x 6950s crossifre, if you unlock the bios to 6970 it should be beast

http://img2.pict.com/79/ce/c0/4418763/0/sshot1.jpg
That motherboard is dual channel so he would either have to go for a 2x2GB or 2x4GB of RAM. There are also a few cheaper models of the 6950.

vocab said:
Two weeks with a 8500GT? I bet you won't even last two days. I had to use my 6800 GT for an RMA, and it was the worst two weeks ever.
Not like I have a choice, but it can't be worse than being in a Pentium 4 with 1GB and a 8500 GT :lol
At the very least now I'll be able to play Minecraft while multitasking, and I'll take the chance to finish Deus Ex.

Store just sent me an email saying my order is ready to be picked, I'll either go there tomorrow myself or, with some luck, my dad will pick it up today :D

I'll be sure to post pics after I'm done, hopefully I won't screw up.

TheExodu5

Banned
iNvidious01 said:

sshot1.jpg

Looks pretty good, though I'd either bring the case down to a 922, or up to a HAF X. I also wouldn't start out with a Crossfire or SLI setup. Let him run with one card first to see if it's enough. I'd also go with a cheaper cooler, like the Cooler Master Hyper 212+. The only reason I got an expensive one was for looks ;). Finally, the RAM needs to be 2 DIMMS, not 3. So I'd grab 8GB of any 1.5V RAM. The G.Skill DDR3-1333 is a good choice at around $80. I'm liking the 120GB SSD in there. :)

You might want to do a bit of research to find out if 3D can be done on that TV through a PC, in case you're interested. In that case, you would want to go NVidia.

To be brutally honest, the second GTX 570 in my system is absolute overkill.

Can anyone in this thread speak to the general gaming performance of the $600 build in the OP? How about if you bump the 5770 up to 1GB? For instance, if I want to play Just Cause 2 at 1280x768 on max settings, what kind of framerate can I expect? Thanks for any insight anyone has...

TheExodu5

Banned
catapult37 said:
Can anyone in this thread speak to the general gaming performance of the $600 build in the OP? How about if you bump the 5770 up to 1GB? For instance, if I want to play Just Cause 2 at 1280x768 on max settings, what kind of framerate can I expect? Thanks for any insight anyone has...

No point in upping to 1GB, as that resolution doesn't need that much VRAM. Maxed out, you can expect around 40-50fps, most likely.

You should probably get a GTX 460 instead of 5770 though. Even though they have the same performance in Just Cause 2 (for some reason, the game is heavily AMD favored), the GTX 460 is a lot faster in 99% of the cases.

TheExodu5 said:
No point in upping to 1GB, as that resolution doesn't need that much VRAM. Maxed out, you can expect around 40-50fps, most likely.

You should probably get a GTX 460 instead of 5770 though. Even though they have the same performance in Just Cause 2 (for some reason, the game is heavily AMD favored), the GTX 460 is a lot faster in 99% of the cases.

Thanks for the reply. I'd also like to see some nice framerates out of PCSX2 and Dolphin and maybe be a little more future-proof for upcoming games like Skyrim. What's a good next step up from the 5770/gtx460? My purchase will probably be farther off in the year: my budget is best described as "I have no business building a PC right now," but I am selling games and saving up. $700 is probably my max. Would holding out for SB would be better than upgrading GPU on this build? Again, thanks for everyone in this thread who takes the time to reply to folks like me.

Mr_Brit

Banned
catapult37 said:
Thanks for the reply. I'd also like to see some nice framerates out of PCSX2 and Dolphin and maybe be a little more future-proof for upcoming games like Skyrim. What's a good next step up from the 5770/gtx460? My purchase will probably be farther off in the year: my budget is best described as "I have no business building a PC right now," but I am selling games and saving up. $700 is probably my max. Would holding out for SB would be better than upgrading GPU on this build? Again, thanks for everyone in this thread who takes the time to reply to folks like me.
That CPU will struggle in demanding PS2 and Wii games. If you're serious about emulation then you'll have to move up to a Sandy Bridge setup.

Well, thanks to you all, I've once again caught the upgrade bug. I originally was going to add another GPU to my existing 5850. However after doing some research there are some issues with Crossfire altogether that I'd rather avoid, but can deal with.

That said I'm looking at a couple of options. I'm running 1 display (30" 1920x1280), though I might upgrade to a Dell U3011, depending on if Uncle Sam doesn't rape me come tax time.

Upgrade to a 6950. I can't go with a 6970 as I also have an Antec 300 and I love the case, so I would be upgrading it any time soon.

Add another 5850 / 5870 to the mix.

Go with the Nvidia camp (have no issues doing that either, I'm here for performance, not brand loyality) and get a GTX 480 / 570 or (2) GTX 460's in SLI. Noticed that the 460's in SLI mode are no slough and can had for under 300 now.

matmanx1

sam27368 said:
Right so here it is!

DPWue.gif

A mess of wires on the "non visible" part of the case, it's such a good case the airflow is fantastic -
Wtc9l.jpg

57dpP.gif

Gorgeous! I'm lovin it man. Enjoy that beast!

Wrekt

I'm noticing that certain PSUs are advertised as "compatible with i5,i7 CPUs." Is there a certain adapter that is required by i5s and i7s or is it just a marketing gimmick like how everybody stamped "compatible with windows vista" on every speaker and keyboard a few years ago?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Next semester for School starts, and basically to sum it up. I have to get a laptop. I'm looking for something decent, that's probably mid hundreds, and can run gaming some what moderately. I don't need play anything new, but I would like it to play Source titles at the very least

TheExodu5

Banned
catapult37 said:
For emulation, you want an overclocked Sandy Bridge, sadly. That means bumping up the budget by $200.

TheExodu5 said:
For emulation, you want an overclocked Sandy Bridge, sadly. That means bumping up the budget by $200.

So the people getting those awesome captures in the emu threads, were they just getting crappy framerates before?

mclaren777

I hope Microcenter gets new shipments of 2600Ks and P6P67 boards soon because otherwise I'll be cancelling my order and driving to Fry's. Waiting sucks!

Ecto311

Shambles said:
2500k would be silly for a mom and pa machine.

I was thinking the same thing but, the $50 extra for a lot more power is worth it to keep that machine going for a while right? I don't want them to have to upgrade in 2 years - just be happy with the same machine. Also the case they have is an older HP case. Is there any way to figure out if it would work? I am assuming the power supply is shit because it was included and $40 for a new one of a brand name isn't bad.

We have had nothing but problems with AMD stuff so we are staying intel. Nothing against the AMD build or their parts but we just never have the same luck with them compared to intel stuff.

Solo said:
Can someone give this a final look over to make sure I have no conflicts/the case is big enough?

http://i54.tinypic.com/24x0tns.jpg
You may want to save some money and opt for a GTX 570 instead as the 580's slight performance increase doesn't match up with its price premium.

MSI GTX 570 - $350 after rebate:
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=57383&vpn=N570GTX-M2D12D5&manufacture=MSI/MicroStar

That PSU is overkill for a single GPU build, and underpowered if you wanted to possibly upgrade to a high end multi-card setup. In addition, you have a case with nearly zero cable management combined with a fully wired PSU. A 650w unit is enough to run a GTX 580, let alone a 570.

Corsair HX650 modular PSU - $100 after rebate:
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=42532&vpn=CMPSU-650HX&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1276

You can pocket those savings, or put some towards a better case:

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=53537&vpn=DEFINE-R3-BLACK&manufacture=Fractal Design
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=49224&vpn=RC-692-KKN3&manufacture=COOLERMASTER
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=49226&vpn=RC-692-KKN2&manufacture=COOLERMASTER

At $60 CAD the NZXT Beta EVO is a solid low-cost option as well:

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=48086&vpn=BETA EVO&manufacture=NZXT

Mr_Brit

Banned
catapult37 said:
So the people getting those awesome captures in the emu threads, were they just getting crappy framerates before?
Of course the old nehalem CPUs are more than fine it's just that they're impossible to recommend now that SB is out especially since we're seeing 4.8+GHZ OCs.

sam27368 said:
Right so here it is!

57dpP.gif

Looks nice!

I'd remove the HDD cradles for a better airflow though. Not only the plastic sliders but also the steel parts. I did the same with my CM690II. It of course isn't an option if you want to definitely want to use them for your hdd instead of the upper bays;)

And it looks like your PSU is upside down. Don't you have an air vent at the bottom of the case? Turning it around could mean better airflow inside the case and less heating up of the PSU.

I'd also try to run the wires to the motherboard along the back of the case. The holes are meant for it so why not use them.

Solo

·feist· said:
You may want to save some money and opt for a GTX 570 instead as the 580's slight performance increase doesn't match up with its price premium.

MSI GTX 570 - $350 after rebate:
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=57383&vpn=N570GTX-M2D12D5&manufacture=MSI/MicroStar

That PSU is overkill for a single GPU build, and underpowered if you wanted to possibly upgrade to a high end multi-card setup. In addition, you have a case with nearly zero cable management combined with a fully wired PSU. A 650w unit is enough to run a GTX 580, let alone a 570.

Corsair HX650 modular PSU - $100 after rebate:
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=42532&vpn=CMPSU-650HX&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1276

You can pocket those savings, or put some towards a better case:

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=53537&vpn=DEFINE-R3-BLACK&manufacture=Fractal Design
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=49224&vpn=RC-692-KKN3&manufacture=COOLERMASTER
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=49226&vpn=RC-692-KKN2&manufacture=COOLERMASTER

At $60 CAD the NZXT Beta EVO is a solid low-cost option as well:

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=48086&vpn=BETA EVO&manufacture=NZXT

Thank ye, good sir! Will look at making some changes.

TheKurgan

Solo said:
Thank ye, good sir! Will look at making some changes.

F.Y.I. The MSI GTX 570 is 268 x 111 x 40mm, so it will fit in an Antec 300 if you didn't want to pay more for your case.

From the Antec Site: "Maximum video card size: 11"/279mm (Note: some video cards may block access to the adjacent hard drive bay)"

I really like your build (I am a week or 2 away from buying almost the exactly same thing). Be sure to price match everything before you buy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom