• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2014 Part 1. 1080p and 60FPS is so last-gen and your 2500K is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkenyon

Banned
So after looking online a bit, is there really nothing you can do about coil whine?

I'm starting to think I should just invest in a headset.
You can set a frame limit, because it's generally most intense when a game is spitting out frames at a ridiculously high rate. You can RMA your PSU. Try a different plug from PSU to wall, and also try a different outlet.

Other than that, yeah, it's sucky.

You can set a frame limit, because it's generally most intense when a game is spitting out frames at a ridiculously high rate. You can RMA your PSU. Try a different plug from PSU to wall, and also try a different outlet.

Other than that, yeah, it's sucky.

I've read some stuff about breaking it in as well but I don't know if that's true or not.

I guess I should try and isolate it to see if it's my gpu or my psu.

How is this Asus monitor guys?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B2HH7G0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Still looking for a gaming monitor...

Also yes, I love this thing.

kharma45

He's already bought the parts so what's the point in this?

he posted asking for opinions.

I would say if there isn't 16GB RAM, he would use that as a way to complain about game crashing and stuff. Then possibly buy RAM then; rather buy it now and later. I will highly consider switching to 8GB RAM after discussing it.
The changes look good. I noticed the video card change, I assume the R9 280's performance is more-or-less equal to that of the GTX 760 since the MSRP is the same? Damn...it's better?

The 280 is a rebadged 7950 boost. It and the 760 are closely matched but 280 would edge it for me, and when it's cheaper than a 760 would be what I choose. You'd not go wrong with either, and the 760 does have NVIDIAs excellent software like G sync etc behind it.

Ashhong

Shenanigans.

Would you rather troubleshoot and work in this:

Or this:

Both Define R4 cases.

Ouch, bro.

To be fair, that's not the 212 though. I have decent space to work around my 212 in my R4. That other one though looks very clean. I do like that...

Also this Corsair RM650 is amazing. I have finally found the PSU that pleases me. The fact that the fan doesn't even turn on for 80% of my computing is awesome. I don't like connector choices on the modular cables though. I really wish I had a single PCI-E 6pin. My GPU only uses 1 so the extra connector just hangs there in my case. Ugly.

So after looking online a bit, is there really nothing you can do about coil whine?

I'm starting to think I should just invest in a headset.

Is it a high pitched sound as if you were listening to music too loud? I am still trying to figure out if what I'm hearing is really coil whine. But I've heard it with 3 different PSU and 3 different GPU. Could my luck really be that bad..

Is it a high pitched sound as if you were listening to music too loud? I am still trying to figure out if what I'm hearing is really coil whine. But I've heard it with 3 different PSU and 3 different GPU. Could my luck really be that bad..

I was never quite sure what it was but I kept typing in different variations of 'high pitched noise' and 'pc making whine' into google and eventually got to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP73edpQwgc which matches what I have exactly. So I'm pretty sure that's what I have.

LilJoka

What a decent wireless headset purely for voice communications? I want to hear my games from my 5.1 setup and voice from a headset like xbox.

dwells

Looks like the Zalman closed loop sale is dead, so Hyper 212 Evo it is.

Also, instead of the CL9 HyperX 1.65V 4GB I was looking at, would it be better to switch over to some ADATA CL11 1.5V 4GB DDR3 1600? I've heard a couple nanoseconds of CAS latency doesn't have much appreciable real world difference, and that 1.65V RAM usually means weaker chips that had to be upvolted to perform.

Chocobro

The 280 is a rebadged 7950 boost. It and the 760 are closely matched but 280 would edge it for me, and when it's cheaper than a 760 would be what I choose. You'd not go wrong with either, and the 760 does have NVIDIAs excellent software like G sync etc behind it.

We decided to go for the 760 because he wanted the free Watch Dogs game that comes with the 760; Nvidia software is a plus. This is what we ended up with.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($223.98 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($35.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($146.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial M500 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($114.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Dual Superclocked ACX Video Card ($269.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($54.99 @ TigerDirect)
Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1016.89
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-21 12:51 EDT-0400)

I need a good wireless headset with hellacious range. My G930s aren't cutting it. Any suggestions?

I would recommend Astro A50s, but recently I discovered a hardware issue that is pretty annoying and unfixable without a re-issued design where the headset makes a buzzing noise every time you talk in the right cup. I talked to support but for whatever reason it's gone to shit compared to a few years ago when I dealt with them, and they basically were like saying that I could feel free to send them in but it wouldn't change anything.

I've heard the Corsair Vengeance 2100s are pretty solid and the price is pretty good at $100, but otherwise I don't think any of the wireless gaming headsets are significantly better than the other in terms of range.

mkenyon

Banned
The only wireless cans I've used that I thought "these sound pretty good" were the Steelseries H Wireless. Everything else is pretty meh.

kharma45

We decided to go for the 760 because he wanted the free Watch Dogs game that comes with the 760; Nvidia software is a plus. This is what we ended up with.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($223.98 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($35.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($146.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial M500 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($114.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Dual Superclocked ACX Video Card ($269.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($54.99 @ TigerDirect)
Power Supply: Rosewill Hive 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1016.89
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-21 12:51 EDT-0400)

looks good! Pity it couldn't just squeeze under the magic $1K mark :p

The only wireless cans I've used that I thought "these sound pretty good" were the Steelseries H Wireless. Everything else is pretty meh.

I think as headphones the A50s sound great, as do the Steelseries H, but none of them have standout microphones, and even a cheap wired mic would sound much better in my experience. That said, if you don't play online then I think it can be pretty great to not be tied down at times, but it's really up to what kind of setup you have.

Gumbie

I would recommend Astro A50s, but recently I discovered a hardware issue that is pretty annoying and unfixable without a re-issued design where the headset makes a buzzing noise every time you talk in the right cup. I talked to support but for whatever reason it's gone to shit compared to a few years ago when I dealt with them, and they basically were like saying that I could feel free to send them in but it wouldn't change anything.

I've heard the Corsair Vengeance 2100s are pretty solid and the price is pretty good at $100, but otherwise I don't think any of the wireless gaming headsets are significantly better than the other in terms of range.

I'll look into the vengeance 2100s. My main issue with range is I've got my office PC connected to the living room TV via a 30 ft hdmi cable, everything works great except my 360 gamepad wireless range and G930 range are both spotty. I've moved both bases as close as I can.

IMACOMPUTA

Wow. Just realized I had shitty coil whine a whike back.
I thought it was a bad ground or something.

The noise comes out of your speakers, right?

mkenyon

Banned

No, comes out of the PSU/GPU.

The speaker stuff is interference from a crappy onboard solution that isn't shielded well.

I'll look into the vengeance 2100s. My main issue with range is I've got my office PC connected to the living room TV via a 30 ft hdmi cable, everything works great except my 360 gamepad wireless range and G930 range are both spotty. I've moved both bases as close as I can.

I've heard the base on the 930 is really finnicky. The 2100s have a range of 40ft, as do the Steelseries H, but who knows how far it really goes in the real world, and in fact they might end up being the same or worse. You could just try using a USB extension cable and running it closer to the TV.

LilJoka

Yeah i need some meh ones lol Just as long as i can hear and talk to people, and wireless as this is for the lounge pc. Cant seem to find much cheap crap.

Coil whine is generally caused by voltage going through coils. Voltages have frequencies and any physical object has a resonant frequency. When those match, you get coil whine. SCIENCE!

I was getting some coil whine and adjusted my voltages ever so slightly and the whine largely went away. It's not a guarantee for everyone but it worked for me. My coil whine was coming from my video card btw.

mkenyon

Banned
Coil whine is generally caused by voltage going through coils. Voltages have frequencies and any physical object has a resonant frequency. When those match, you get coil whine. SCIENCE!

I was getting some coil whine and adjusted my voltages ever so slightly and the whine largely went away. It's not a guarantee for everyone but it worked for me. My coil whine was coming from my video card btw.
The PSU is a different beast though. Can't really mess with the voltages there :p

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I've been looking at PC parts for some time and have started saving for my build. I do have a bunch of questions though as I'm trying to learn more about PCs...

-Is there anything special you look for in a PC case?

-How big of a power supply do you really need?

-Is there a benefit to installing the power supply at the top of the case?

-I know most everyone prefers Intel over AMD, but when looking at something like the FX-8350, which I believe is related to the CPUs in consoles. Would this CPU benefit from this if games start using more cores as opposed to an i5-4670K?

I'm just window shopping at the moment, and won't make any concrete decisions until I've got the money to buy everything as you never know what deals will pop up.
I'm currently thinking of going with...
Intel i5-4570K or i5-4670K (Not that I know a thing about overclocking, but it'll be good to have)
Motherboard - Haven't decided, but something with support for at least 16GB of DDR3
The best graphics card I can get in the $200 range.

Sorry, if I had a lot of questions.

Intel is telling us Broadwell will work with Z97 but I have a feeling the broadwell K CPUs will require a newer chipset. Especially if Broadwell is a year away.

Broadwell is "this holiday season". It was supposed to be last Holiday season which is why we're in a bit of a mess with these chipset/refresh releases.

Who knows maybe they'll invent another reason to buy 1150 before Skylake, but Z97 is supposed to take us all the way there.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Looks like the Zalman closed loop sale is dead, so Hyper 212 Evo it is.

Also, instead of the CL9 HyperX 1.65V 4GB I was looking at, would it be better to switch over to some ADATA CL11 1.5V 4GB DDR3 1600? I've heard a couple nanoseconds of CAS latency doesn't have much appreciable real world difference, and that 1.65V RAM usually means weaker chips that had to be upvolted to perform.
Should be able to pickup some HyperX Fury or whatever cheap, or any 1.5V 9-9-9-24 sticks for ~$65-$70.

You won't notice and can tighten those sticks to 10 if you want.
amazon finally listed the Silverstone ML07. $15 cheaper than the Raven to boot!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K8CIZYS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

3 to 5 weeks but I just ordered mine.
Neat. Added to notes.
he posted asking for opinions.

760 and 280 are same price in US now. I'd go 760 there. All the other pricepoints AMD wins in performance.
Hey kharma45, mkenyon, kennah, and Hazaro! I have come back to build a second PC. Due to circumstances, I have to order the parts before tonight and I want to know if there are any changes I should make before I do so.
The person wants to play the the upcoming and current games well. I think the build is similar to my first PC. It is preferred that I can upgrade parts (primarily the GPU) and OC in the future. He said he's willing to spend "around $1,000," didn't give me a solid number, but as you can see I'm a bit over that.

kharma already fixed the build, but I'd toss in a BP550 instead of a HIVE
So I'm rather certain I'm going to upgrade my i7-870 to a Haswell refresh 4970k when they release with a Z97 motherboard. CPU still works fine, but the mobo has been giving me SATA issues for over a year now, so I think it's time to just ditch it (I've said this in this thread before on every CPU cycle, but other monetary obligations have always popped up to delay my upgrade - and I need a PCSX2 and a Dolphin performance boost of all things!). I'm not sure holding out for Broadwell will be worth it since I don't know if we have any non-rumored timetable for it.

I'm thinking when I do this I might upgrade my 212+ to a Noctua NH-D14. Anyone think this is worth it? Looking around the cooling performance increase seems fairly substantial between the two, but geez does it look like a beast, haha!
Just use the 212 EVO. I was on high end air and now the a X60 (Best performing AIO water) and it really doesn't matter.
Should I pull the trigger on a Gigabyte r9 290 4GB for $334 from Amazon Warehouse Deals??
Not if it is a stock cooler.
Regarding motherboards, what about Asus Z97 A. Despite posting here some weeks ago, I still haven't bought anything due to waiting for Devil Canyon and also due to the Z97 release that also happened after my posts. Anyway, I have that motherboard in my cart, are the others a better choice?
They both are extremely similar.
I went back and relooked at a direct comparison and I went with the GB because the recent ASUS mainstream consumer boards have always seemed to lack something or didn't have a good DOA rate.
Once they hit the mainstream we'll see about replacing or even having both so people can choose.

Main thing is onboard sound. ASUS for whatever reason is using an ALC892 (then marketing CLEAR SOUND). The GB has a visible trace and is using the ALC1150 which is 2 steps up. In practice the differences can shrink or not be noticeable.
ASUS has the edge on UEFI styling and mobo tools.
I think the GB looks better. Maybe be built better? IDK

I don't think you can go wrong with either, we'll see.
So I accidentally bought the wrong card, a GTX 750ti for a Dell PC I got for my dad, it cost $150 but will cost around $30 to RMA to Newegg and ship it back. (it needed more power than the PS had).

I currently have a Radeon HD 7850 in my gaming rig and a Radeon 5700 in my son's gaming rig. Is it worth the $120 to keep the GTX 750ti for me and give my 7850 to my son? Or will I not see a big difference? In the US.
7850 is still a good card, there is a difference.
Newegg restock fee should not charge you anything, ask them to waive it and give you a prepaid shipping label.

Must be a pretty old Dell if the 750Ti didn't work...

No, it comes from the hardware component.

Whine from your audio system under load is usually a sign of electrical interference on your motherboard and a dedicated sound card will fix that.
I've been looking at PC parts for some time and have started saving for my build. I do have a bunch of questions though as I'm trying to learn more about PCs...

-Is there anything special you look for in a PC case?

-How big of a power supply do you really need?

-Is there a benefit to installing the power supply at the top of the case?

-I know most everyone prefers Intel over AMD, but when looking at something like the FX-8350, which I believe is related to the CPUs in consoles. Would this CPU benefit from this if games start using more cores as opposed to an i5-4670K?

I'm just window shopping at the moment, and won't make any concrete decisions until I've got the money to buy everything as you never know what deals will pop up.
I'm currently thinking of going with...
Intel i5-4570K or i5-4670K (Not that I know a thing about overclocking, but it'll be good to have)
Motherboard - Haven't decided, but something with support for at least 16GB of DDR3
The best graphics card I can get in the $200 range.

Sorry, if I had a lot of questions.
Looks, filters, space behind motherboard (back side to hide cables), size, build quality.
Less than you think. 550W for 90% of people. 450W for any midrange rig.
Exhausts hot air, but PSU is also intaking warmer air. Bottom mounts make most sense for stability and cool air intake and it's easier to hide cables there.
The Intel is faster enough per core that it doesn't matter and faster cores are better and easier to work with that more cores. With Watchdogs and something else it seems that some games might be using more cores, we'll see when more testing is done but I'm fairly positive that an a well clocked i5 will have 0 problems. Anyone with an i7 can test with HT on and off when it comes out.

You'll want a 4790K (releasing in <4 weeks) and a Z97 motherboard.

The Llama

I use A50's with my PS4 and love them. Comfortable, good sound quality, and a good (though its hot) mic. I wouldn't recommend them for music/etc. though, as I can definitely tell the difference between them and my ATH-M50's with regards to sound quality.

megateto

Long time lurker here. In fact, I've reading the thread on and off for well over two years XD. I'd like to express how informative this whole builders club is XD.

Shenanigans.

Would you rather troubleshoot and work in this:

Or this:

Both Define R4 cases.

Ouch, bro.

So maybe this is the right time to ask this:

I'm waiting for Devil Canyon to drop to buy my mobo and CPU combo. My Fractal R4 is coming in a couple of days and that leaves the cooling solution as one of the things I have to make a decision. I'm going to overclock and I want my system to be really quiet. I was thinking about the new Noctua Nhd-15, but lately I'm beginning to consider the AIO route (mainly because of your posts about how cluttered high performance air solutions end up being). What would you recommend me? My budget for the part would be around 100€.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Long time lurker here. In fact, I've reading the thread on and off for well over two years XD. I'd like to express how informative this whole builders club is XD.

I'm going to overclock and I want my system to be really quiet. I was thinking about the new Noctua Nhd-15, but lately I'm beginning to consider the AIO route (mainly because of your posts about how cluttered high performance air solutions end up being). What would you recommend me? My budget for the part would be around 100&#8364;.
Air for quiet. Pump noise or bubbling is too common imo.

If you wanna go AIO for looks / space / temps check if Devil Canyon can scale with the lower temps or now (like Heatwell).

Chocobro

looks good! Pity it couldn't just squeeze under the magic $1K mark :p
I actually have a $25 rebate card I can use so it did hit under $1K! Thank you again kharma. I'll post updates when I get the parts and start building.

Edit: I'll check for the BP550, Hazaro. Thanks!

dwells

Pulled the trigger on the Cougar Solution case and the single 4GB stick of CL11 1.5V ADATA DDR3.

Is 4GB of system RAM and 1GB of video RAM too little to game on Windows 8.1? Should I plan on sticking with Windows 7 instead? Only reason I'm even interested in 8.1 is because I know the start menu patch is coming and because the system will spend all its time hooked up to a TV anyway.

crush7337

Banned
Just a few questions:

1. Do you have any interest in exclusive features of either AMD or Nvidia? Such as Mantle with AMD or physX and downsampling with Nvidia?

2. Do you mean the Asus and XFX non-reference cards? The Asus DirectCu II 280x is a great card, should be much cooler and quieter than the reference 280X and would be my personal preference as far as 280Xs go. If you're trying to save money, though, the Gigabyte 280X is a cheaper and great choice as well. I'm not too familiar with the XFX model, but it would certainly also be quieter and cooler than the reference, no need to buy another cooler for any of these.

3. Would a 4 GB 770, considering the $60 saved with Watch Dogs, be out of your budget range (at ~$400)? Did you have a specific model of the 770 in mind?

You may or may not care, but the 280Xs are also currently coming with three AMD-sponsored games of your choice from a list including Battlefield 4, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Thief, Alan Wake, etc.

1. No, not really partial to either. Only game that I can remember using PhysX in a meaningful way that I played in the last few years was Arkham City. It seems just new EA games are supporting Mantle for now, so I'm not too sure how big its going to get in the future.

2. Yes, I meant the non reference cards. Good to hear those run cooler if I decide to go that route.

3.It wouldn't be out of my budget, but from what I've read spending extra for 4 GB of VRAM when I'm just going 1080p seems like overkill. If I was running multiple monitors or had a high resolution monitor I would probably go that route though. No plans at this point though.

Also saw the list of AMD games and I either have them or I'm not interested (Battlefield 4, Thief).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I actually have a $25 rebate card I can use so it did hit under $1K! Thank you again kharma. I'll post updates when I get the parts and start building.

HIVE is better on paper, BP550 I think lower amount of issues. Either is fine.
Pulled the trigger on the Cougar Solution case and the single 4GB stick of CL11 1.5V ADATA DDR3.

Is 4GB of system RAM and 1GB of video RAM too little to game on Windows 8.1? Should I plan on sticking with Windows 7 instead? Only reason I'm even interested in 8.1 is because I know the start menu patch is coming and because the system will spend all its time hooked up to a TV anyway.
It's fine

Jesb

So what is the best way to make a windows 8.1 backup copy? Basically so I can format in the future and re-install the OS.

kharma45

BP550 is a solid unit but I wouldn't pay more for it over the Rosewill, even if it is only $5. That extra $5 actually gets you a better unit than either of those. NCIX has the Antec HCG 620w modular for $65.

Hazaro, out of interest, why would you take the BP550 over the Hive?

dwells

What's recommended for stability testing these days? I used to go by doing a 36 hour Prime95 run, but that was like seven years ago, so I imagine things have changed in the better part of a decade. Hoping the Hyper 212 Evo will be able to get my Phenom II X2 555 BE to 4.0 GHz on four unlocked cores.

kn1ves24

Anybody mind telling me why there is such a price difference between these 2 cards?

Newegg link 1

Newegg link 2

And secondly would either of these cards be a worthy upgrade from my SLI 570 GTX setup? Thinking about upgrading to a 760-770 just don't know which would be the best for the price.

Dunbar

I've been looking at parts for a few weeks and I think I'm about ready to order. This is going to be my first new PC since 2008, so I'm really excited.

Budget: $1,000 to $1,500, although truthfully I don't really care how much I spend as long as I can get something that will last me for a long time.

Main Use: Gaming. I have a Macbook Pro for all the regular PC usage type stuff. I want to be able to play new games at top settings for a long time. Also, I'd like to be able to stream a little bit, but it doesn't have to be HD or perfect quality or anything like that. Mainly just for my friends to watch.

Monitor Resolution: I have an old Dell 24" that tops out at 1920x1080. I will 100% be upgrading this later in the year once I get this new PC up and running, but the Dell is what I have to work with for now.

When will you build?: No deadline, but sooner is better. If there is new hardware coming out soon (like the new CPUs I've seen mentioned), it's no problem to wait a bit.

Will you be overclocking?: 100% no. I want a PC I can slap together and have running well with a minimum of effort.

Having said all that, here are the specs I've picked out so far. I haven't used any other resources besides this thread to come up with a list. I'm looking at a 4770k, a Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H mobo, 16 GB ram (open to suggestions on brand), a GTX 780 (no idea which specific card), a Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD and a Western Digital Blue 2 TB storage drive, CoolerMaster 750W power supply, and no idea on case.

Also, I'm looking for a motherboard that can do SLI. I will only get 1 GTX 780 to start, but I'll add another later in the year, probably when I get a new monitor.

So, any obvious problems with what I picked out? It's been years since I paid attention to PC hardware, so I really have no clue what has been going on. But I'm definitely ready to have a nice gaming PC again. Thanks.

Jag

7850 is still a good card, there is a difference.
Newegg restock fee should not charge you anything, ask them to waive it and give you a prepaid shipping label.

Must be a pretty old Dell if the 750Ti didn't work....

Thanks for the info. It was a new Dell Inspiron 3000 but the 300w power supply didn't have a 4(?) pin connector. It was only for light gaming and low cost, so I didn't want to mess around with swapping out the PS.

Thanks for the tip on Newegg. I'll see if they will waive it.

kennah

What a decent wireless headset purely for voice communications? I want to hear my games from my 5.1 setup and voice from a headset like xbox.
Just FYI - not all games will support separating the game audio from the voice audio. You may need to use something like team speak or mumble to get the effect you want.
He's already bought the parts so what's the point in this?
To stop others from making the same mistakes.
I dont see a reason why the non-K and K chips wont use the same chipset. That would cost Intel a lot of money.
No. It'll cost us a lot of money. Intel owns their own fabrication plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom