• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Dr. Disrespect comes back, would you support him?

If Dr. Disrespect comes back, would you support him

• Yes, I am a fan of the Doc and would still support

• No, though I am a fan of the Doc, I cannot continue to support him

• Yes, not really a fan of the Doc, but I think he is being treated unfairly

• No, not really a fan of the Doc and I cannot support this.

• Maybe, but only if (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Oh boy, is the next vote to protect the pedos by seeing who likes pedos and wants to only call them MAPs because of how horrible society is?

No, if he messaged a minor sexually explicit stuff, chemically castrate him, laugh at him, then return him to his family so they can humiliate him some more.

I’m being gentle here, he should be put down.

xHunter

If the Doc has a million fans, then I am one of them. If the Doc has ten fans, then I am one of them. If the Doc has only one fan then that is me. If the Doc has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against the Doc, then I am against the world.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I was a fan of the Doc. But its hard to say for sure how I feel without seeing full context of what the hell actually happened.

If he was being casually flirty with a 17 year old girl thats a senior in high school and looked like she easily could have been in college, then he's a dumbass for sure but doesn't deserve the same punishment as someone out there on Chris Hansen diddling little kids.

I mean if he was actually saying wild nasty explicit shit to kid and he knew it, yeah RIP scumbag.

Rolling Stone article if its accurate makes it sound more like the latter... but if thats true then Im having trouble reconciling how he walked out of the Twitch case with a judgement in his favor and not with a criminal suit slapped on him.

So yeah, honestly Im not sure wtf to think. Wish the messages would get leaked but they probably wont.

Last edited:

El Muerto

E0vQvwy.png
Dont care. Idk who he is, or why he's famous.

SHA

I've watched him a lot and still don't understand his content and haven't figured his unique way on presenting them like other youtubers, maybe cause I'm late and missed his prime time to understand his true purpose.

SHA

I don’t care for streamers. Doc is a shit character and is clearly a shit person. Good riddance.
They're losers in the eyes of psychiatrists, it's shocking to hear that but they've a point, yt and social media isn't the right place to find great people especially youtube, even if they are millionaires that doesn't change a bit of who they really are, I think that information as important as the time people wasting on social media, it's not a place to meet great people.

Robochobo

Any person that would willingly cheat on their spouse and destroy their own family is abhorrent. I didn't like the guy to begin with, and the fact that SOME people are still willing to defend or even like the guy IF the person he was messaging wasn't underage speaks volumes about the morals of some here.

How can you respect or trust ANYONE if they're willing to lie and cheat on the people they're meant to love the most in life.

Some of you seriously need Jesus in your life.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Only neglected kids support youtuber personalities they grow attached to. Parents beware, whether the person is a pedo or not it's just unhealthy.

Z O N E

No.

Also, even if he comes back, it won't be on Twitch or YouTube as he's banned on one and can't monetize on the other.

He'll go to KICK, keep his same shtick and those true followers he has who don't care that he spoke to a minor sexually will just follow him like tadpoles.

Hold on a sec, was he caught sexting a 17y.o.??? I thought it was a kid???

We don't know the age of the minor. 17 is being pushed around by people trying to "minimize" what he did by saying she was 17 and so close to being an adult, yet we have no clue how old she was.

All that matters is that the victim was a minor and he was a mid 30s man husband with a wife and child. He's a disgusting piece of filth.

kiphalfton

Any person that would willingly cheat on their spouse and destroy their own family is abhorrent. I didn't like the guy to begin with, and the fact that SOME people are still willing to defend or even like the guy IF the person he was messaging wasn't underage speaks volumes about the morals of some here.

How can you respect or trust ANYONE if they're willing to lie and cheat on the people they're meant to love the most in life.

Some of you seriously need Jesus in your life.

Probably because they have never been cheated on, and "don't think cheating is that big of a deal".

I.E. they are unable to empathize.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It wasn't his "coworker". This is all the same regurgitated bs that makes it sound completely different than what happened. Two female comedians he did a show with came back to his room at 2 am after a night of drinking.
So he just got done, working at the same place with them?

lol

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Dont give a fuck about him ... but as usual I dont care about the person.. just due process. mob mentality / cancel culture based in whataboutism is not my thing.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Hold on a sec, was he caught sexting a 17y.o.??? I thought it was a kid???
Depending on the country and personal views he is either a full blown pedophile or just a horny cheating jackass. In my country he is very much safe in the eyes of the law. Not so much in his country though I think.

So he just got done, working at the same place with them?

lol

You guys like wording it that way because when people read it, they think he pulled it out during a script reading or something.

They were all fucked up at a bar and went back to the hotel room hours and hours after they had done their "work". Years later when Louis had become famous they asked him to do a benefit and he snubbed them and that's when the shit hit the fan.

Dutchy

I don't separate the two. I'm just being honest. I have been a fan of Doc. I think that it's unclear whether he was aware that it was a minor or not. The safe choice would be to air on the side of caution and assume he did know, because it was not said otherwise.

I've thought about the details of the situation. This minor, had to have been a content creator of some sort. Their were no pictures sent, so the question becomes, why would Doc entertain this in the first place? He had to have at least some knowledge of who this person was prior to the texting...or maybe been made privy to their identity from texting on twitch. Not that this matters by itself, but I wonder if there was a way doc could reasonably assume it was a minor he was texting.

I think of it like this. I'm a fan of Dave Chappelle. Some would consider his comedy...inherently racist, misogynistic and maybe even homophobic. But it's an act...that's why he doesn't lose fans. If Dave Chappelle cheated on his wife, would I stop consuming his comedy? No...it's none of my business.

Granted, if Dave Chappelle was inappropriate with a person he knows is a minor, that's where I draw the line...just like what I stated in my OP in regards to Doc.

So no sir, you misunderstand me if you think this tweet reminds you of me.
you're worse off than i thought

the fact you're comparing the acts of a comedian to the actual words and deeds of a deranged individual streaming on a gaming platform for anyone over the age of 13 show that you are completely out of touch with reality

Top Bottom