• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Tease: Tomorrow's PS2 Top Story = Shocking

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Infernodash said:
I've lost interest, I have ADD. Oh, look, I feel it, the cosmos, oh a red dog, I'm shleepy. Good night.

I know you love me, I wanna wad you up into my life! :lol

Soul4ger

Mejilan said:
Some one-time Xbox exclusive Sega titles ported to the PS2?

I don't know if that would really make Xbox owners mad... Didn't seem like they cared when Sega released them on Microsoft's system.

Soul4ger

neptunes said:
I think I got it..

JSRF and Panzer Dragoon Orta on ps2, re-released at a lower price

How can they be re-released at a lower price? Sega is re-releasing them on Xbox this November for $19.99.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Soul4ger said:
I don't know if that would really make Xbox owners mad... Didn't seem like they cared when Sega released them on Microsoft's system.

I'm going with the "some people will care, some won't" angle.

Odysseus

Banned
Odysseus said:
I wouldn't bet against it, but I wonder if Microsoft owns that IP?

If Microsoft doesn't, then that would not shock me in the least bit.

I just did a google for True Fantasy Live and intellectual property, and it does appear that Microsoft owns it.

http://search.microsoft.com/library/toolbar/3.0/trademarks/en-us.mspx

So unless they have given up that right, then it will at least not be TFLO. One down, one million possibilities to go.

SantaCruZer said:
A Sillicon Knights game announced? :D

i moved in the beginning of september and my internet service was only turned on this past friday at my new place, so i've been out of the loop. has there been any announcements regarding sk's future?

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Wario64 said:
Chronicles of Riddick goes to PS2
I'm going with Wario.

It fits everything we know:

It might make Xbots angry.
Some might be suprised.
Some won't care.
And in the end, its just overhyped non-news.

That or B.C. goes to PS2.

SMOKE: Nothing has happened with SK

Odysseus

Banned
I don't think they ever ruled out a PS2 port of Riddick, so I would not find that too surprising. But it otherwise fits the rest of the billing..

Some will be pleasantly surprised, some won't care, some Xbox fans may get upset because, after all, that is the fanboy thing to do..

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
seismologist said:
He said it might anger Xbots, so think of something that the Xbox could "lose."

If its not Riddick, then FSW? I don't remember... was that game Xbox exclusive?

And I'll throw BC out there, again. Its not likely, just something about the first post.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
JJConrad said:
He said it might anger Xbots, so think of something that the Xbox could "lose."

If its not Riddick, then FSW? I don't remember... was that game Xbox exclusive?

And I'll throw BC out there, again. Its not likely, just something about the first post.

I'm also thinking Full Spectrum Warrior, it wouldn't send people out of control but the complaints would still be made.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
INRHAT

(In Before Ridiculously Huge Ass Thread)

Miburou

Oh man, a new PD RPG (hell, even a remake) would be soooooo sweet. I'd prefer it on the Xbox (or even the GC), but I'll still take a PS2 one.

Nah, too good to be true.

Top Bottom