• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Motherfu- I got Pressurized Water AGAIN! Dammit!

high_pressure-shower-head.jpg

Namikaze1

Is this suppose to make me feel better about my power type? Cause it was helping for a moment and then my mind took me to places I don't ever want to think about.

I told myself that I would not get the power but nope, I got it again. And this time it was a 98% probability.
edit: meant to include "not" after "would"
and "type" was supposed to be "time"
See what this is doing to me!

CCIE

Banned
Holy crap at this thread. This is by FAR the best looking console game I've ever seen. The Order comes in second... SP joins the elite Sony teams with this game.

Squalor

Holy crap at this thread. This is by FAR the best looking console game I've ever seen. The Order comes in second... SP joins the elite Sony teams with this game.
Sucker Punch was already an elite Sony team. They waved to Insomniac as Insomniac stumbled out.

Violater

Sucker Punch was already an elite Sony team. They waved to Insomniac as Insomniac stumbled out.

Hey that's uncalled for, Insomniac saved Sony's ass by pushing out decent quality games on time through the tough years of the PS3. Mean while other devs were able to sit back and enjoy extended dev times.

Lucent

Is this suppose to make me feel better about my power type? Cause it was helping for a moment and then my mind took me to places I don't ever want to think about.

I told myself that I would not get the power but nope, I got it again. And this time it was a 98% probability.

You can be a fire fighter.

Squalor

Hey that's uncalled for, Insomniac saved Sony's ass by pushing out decent quality games on time through the tough years of the PS3. Mean while other devs were able to sit back and enjoy extended dev times.
I appreciate what Insomniac did for Sony. I love the Ratchet and Clank series, and I like the Resistance series, mostly, sort of.

However, Insomniac fell off.

You're the water that is all over a sexy lady.
I'm a freaking concrete that she won't be stepping on while naked.

Does that help?

Squalor

Concrete and Masonry are pretty much the same.

Hypothetically speaking, the same power that allows someone to move concrete should allow them to move bricks.

Creaking

The shame! The shame!

I don't know why it highlighted your name, but it must be because you did something especially shameful.

Come on now, everybody loves the pressurized water guy.

I mean, I got 95% smoke chance, so I'm just Delsin
(4)

Lucent

Mmmm, dat clean IQ.

lol. I'm linking them from my facebook so they're pretty compressed. At least the Dark Souls one really is. Can just see it on my helmet. =l

EDIT: My default look I just draw over it whenever I am looking forward to a game now. lol

577367_10202129624585051_1366902475_n.jpg

Namikaze1

Concrete and Masonry are pretty much the same.

Hypothetically speaking, the same power that allows someone to move concrete should allow them to move bricks.
And, from the Pressurired Water description, if enough force is applied, it can pierce through concrete.

Hmm, perhaps this power isn't as bad as I thought.

Creaking

And, from the Pressurired Water description, if enough force is applied, it can pierce through concrete.

Hmm, perhaps this power isn't as bad as I thought.

And with even more force applied, your power is the power that will pierce the heavens!

Violater

I'm a WIRE type conduit, the fuck am I supposed to do with that.
Hey girlfirend lost your IUD don't worry I can help.
Your results suggest you are a Wire Conduit. This ability allows you to effortlessly stretch, knot and tie cables and/or cords reaching nearly a mile in length. It may even grant the ability to create additional wire-based appendages. There are several recorded incidents of wire Conduits reinforcing damaged bridges, or binding escaped criminals and zoo animals.
Its like a shitty super friend.

viveks86

WHAT?

Traversal like spider man, barbed wire traps, Scorpion style "get over here", disarm/stealth attack from a distance. It could be such a cool power!

Creaking

Cats cradle. Now fascinating and lethal.

I've actually never played a game in this series despite owning a Playstation 3 since launch (sold it a few years ago when I became more of a PC gamer).

It's a good series, and from the impressions thus far, this one seems to be the best.

does anyone with the game know how to get
part 2 of paper trail
idk if this could even be considered a spoiler, but thought id be safe. I remember someone yesterday saying they were able to do it

N30RYU

What time this releases on EU PSN? Last i saw it was a midnight. But in what timezone?
EU timezone? UK? Midnight in your country?

We don't even know the price of the digital game in the store with 3 days left till release... we only know that there will be two digital versions... normal and limited... so looks like is gonna be 60 and 70€... a scam if true.

Top Bottom