• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

HORRORSHØW

fuck. clicked on the spoilers thread by accident. thankfully they have the decency to still use spoiler tags. my virgin eyes are still pure.

Namikaze1

Almost had a heart attack. My PS4 wouldn't turn on from where it was plugged. For a moment, I thought it was dead. Checked if it was the console itself by plugging it elsewhere and it worked. Thank god!
Now to pray it doesn't happen again. Infamous comes out tomorrow. I don't Want my console to die just yet.

Dinjooh

Grimløck;105114356 said:
fuck. clicked on the spoilers thread by accident. thankfully they have the decency to still use spoiler tags. my virgin eyes are still pure.

I've done that a couple of times by now, *fuck fuck fuck alt f4 alt f4!!!*

Grimløck;105114356 said:

They really need it change the title for that thread. We have too many accidents already lol.

Ricker

Won't join you guys at launch for this...game is 70 bucks before taxes up here in Canada,have fun,see you in the LTTP when the game is like 20 bucks less...might rent it though lol.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Not that I care about reviewer scores. But why are some of you expecting the worst. 5's and 6's c'mon man. We've had people here, members of GAF praising it and yet still some see it failing hard. Not that I take these scores serious but a 7 or below would cause GAF to mass riot.

At least in terms of polygon their head reviews editor is a complete bafoon/troll/liar/bet welcher/PR arm for MS/EA so anything higher than a 7 from then would be utterly shocking.

Won't join you guys at launch for this...game is 70 bucks before taxes up here in Canada,have fun,see you in the LTTP when the game is like 20 bucks less...might rent it though lol.

... and that's why you always use the E3 deals by Futureshop. I got FFX-X2 for $26 and InFamous for $39

Yibby

is not batman, is playstationman.

Playstationman needs a beanie

sbmmvoa.png

marrec

Banned
Man, was really hoping that since I live so close to a Distro center that Amazon would have it to me early, but nooope. Still preparing for shipping as of right now. Guess I'll have to play it on launch day like the other plebs.

ClearData

I'm a positive guy I'm gonna take a leap of faith and say we will see a 9 or above. I bet you 5 beanies that it will.

Sure, I think I'll peruse plenty of positive reviews and then hit the Polygon review that states the game is garbage and my taste is dog shite. I'm long since past the times when reviews affected my purchasing decisions but this has happened so many times. My brother read thier review on TLOU and laughed that I spent so much money on the collectors edition on an "okay" game.

I played the game a second time in ... 2010 I believe - I honestly can't remember much from the story at all. I saved some doctors at some point, or something. Mjeh.

I played it in 2010 as well, got the game with my PS3 purchase and happened to be my first plat on the PS3.

Now on the way to plat this one to make it the first plat on the PS4.

That doctors saving choice was the best damn twist ever

I dont think they have ever given a PS exclusive

Journey - 10/10
GT6 - 9/10

TLoU review was a case of Phil Kollar projecting his 'what he wished the game was', instead of reviewing it for what it actually is.

"It's a good game... but it's not what I think the game should be. 7.5 out of 10."

I wish I had Delsin's fast healing powers today.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. :(

However, when I come to my senses I know that this game will be critically acclaimed because it truly is a piece of art.

Sucker Punch deserves all the success and praise that comes from this game.

Dinjooh

That's it?!!

This sucks :/

The aiming dot should be shown when I'm actually aiming, not exploring and moving the camera to look around -_-"

Well they changed the aiming this time around -as far as I understand, you aren't using L1 to bring the reticule forth now so you can fire without holding any button. This should actually be way better.

Strider

One more day at work... then I'm off until Tuesday \O/

I'm thinking good playthrough first.. then expert - evil playthrough.

Dinjooh

However, when I come to my senses I know that this game will be critically acclaimed because it truly is a piece of art.

j8kAfNe.png

sjay1994

Journey - 10/10
GT6 - 9/10

TLoU review was a case of Phil Kollar projecting his 'what he wished the game was', instead of reviewing it for what it actually is.

"It's a good game... but it's not what I think the game should be. 7.5 out of 10."

He's also confirmed to be reviewing SS.

Can't wait for the "oh, I wish I could drive cars, pick up guns" bs.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

You've made the last week so hard to get through. Tomorrow's my late night at work too. Won't be able to play until 10pm and have work early on Saturday :(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

lucky you! a few days off work, some pain pills... perfect gaming conditions!

Top Bottom