• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Putty

Visually this has everything beat, and then some! It looks down right sensational! The texture detail is just incredible, but also consistently so right across the board! The lighting? Jesus H.Christ! The AA/AF levels makes it look down right scary! The particle FX, the reflections just everything is just the best i've ever seen. And to think, it's a fooking open world game! Let that sink in for a while...

SJRB

Gold Member
Visually this has everything beat, and then some! It looks down right sensational! The texture detail is just incredible, but also consistently so right across the board! The lighting? Jesus H.Christ! The AA/AF levels makes it look down right scary! The particle FX, the reflections just everything is just the best i've ever seen. And to think, it's a fooking open world game! Let that sink in for a while...

Everytime I absorb neon it blows my mind. I run around absorbing neon just to see the effect, my power bar is full but I can't get enough of the visuals.

It's mindblowing, really.

HORRORSHØW

my amazon order still says "pre-order," and it isn't coming till tuesday. maybe there was some confusion because games typically release on tuesdays. sigh...

GHG

Ok I just purchased this through the US PSN store but I'm getting no download option. Is something wrong or is it not released for digital download yet? Any way I can pre-load this?

Hugstable

Banned
Ugh I'm having trouble signing into the PSN store. Was just about to finally preorder the game on psn to get the Cole's Legacy DLC and everytime I click the sign in box, it just disappears. Is PSN down for anyone else?

Loudninja

Ok I just purchased this through the US PSN store but I'm getting no download option. Is something wrong or is it not released for digital download yet? Any way I can pre-load this?
It will be up at midnight,and no preload.

The PS4 however will get a preload function in April.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Can someone tell me if that third power is
stone
? If so, that's been spoiled time and again in a bunch of preview videos and even screens posted here in screenshot thread.

Grimløck;105188450 said:
my amazon order still says "pre-order," and it isn't coming till tuesday. maybe there was some confusion because games typically release on tuesdays. sigh...
I don't want to tell you guys I told you so but...

For me (anyway) this has become the norm for Amazon. Went through the same damn thing with Ground Zeroes.

I dont think it means much though I had that happen before and it still game the day it was supposed to.

Ahhhh gotcha.

The game looks unbelievably good! I just cant wait for Amazon to get the game to me. I will NEVER preorder another game from amazon though because I hate the wait to see if it ships on time and more importantly if you get the game on release date.

Cudder

Someone who knows what all 4 powers are, answer me this. Is
concrete
one of them? I saw a stream where
enemies use concrete against you, I just assume you'll acquire that power at some point.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
£22.

Shouldn't complain I guess. With that money saved I may well go and grab ground zeros.

Yeah man 8 hour wait saving that much? I'd still be quite pleased with myself haha, can I ask how you managed that? May do the same in future?

sector4

It's been real GAF! Cheers for letting me ride the hype train! Time to finally play this game!

hVrydUb.jpg

So the patch that affects npcs, pedestrians and boss changes is live now? I have the disc sitting here waiting for confirmation before I start playing.

Grimløck;105188450 said:
mine still said that an hour ago. I cancelled it and will pick it up at WalMart or GS tomorrow. Very frustrating

Dinjooh

Still another 12 hours before the nice post-lady comes with the package of the year.

Fuck it, i'll watch all the trailers again.

GHG

Yeah man 8 hour wait saving that much? I'd still be quite pleased with myself haha, can I ask how you managed that? May do the same in future?

Set up a new US PSN account on my PS4 using my company's US address then followed this guide using the gift card method:

http://wololo.net/2013/06/27/how-to-purchase-us-psn-cards-from-amazon-when-you-dont-live-in-the-us/

Then grabbed the Special Edition from the US PSN store. Worked a treat.
Apart from the fact I can't download it yet when I planned to download it overnight and play in the morning :(

Top Bottom