• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

SZips

I'm a little late to the party on this but I just did the test with the kit provided by Enjoy Your Power.

Ended up with an 89% for
Masonry
. I've no idea how that translates to any power in the game though, if at all.

Kinda off topic but I noticed my ps4 makes clicking noises as it's sucking a disc in. Is this normal? I don't need it shitting out on my again before playing this game.

So, here I am playing FFX HD and I notice that I have an email on my phone. I ignore it and continue to playing my game. Well, I eventually open the email and, lo and behold, it is a shipment email from Amazon stating that my SS order has shipped. I mentally sigh because I thought I had cancelled it already. I didn't want to spend $60 on the relatively short, sp-only game, but I guess my thoughts didn't translate into action so I guess I will squeeze this game in some time this weekend. Damn, damn, damn. I wanted it, but I didn't want it now.

ChuckNyce

Couple shots

inFAMOUS+Second+Son+gameplay+Screen+Shot+2014-03-20+07-59-07.png

inFAMOUS+Second+Son+gameplay+Screen+Shot+2014-03-20+07-54-37.png

legbone

my copy is 90 minutes away right now. wish i could drive to little rock and go get it from the ups folks. my hype is beginning to rise. first time this year i have felt the old familiar feeling of game hype. i'm going to work extra hard at work tomorrow and stay off of gaf (yeah right). that always makes the day go quicker.

Athreous

I'm counting the seconds...

I got my The Hobbit 2 Bluray today, so I might watch it while waiting...

The main problem is... it will be 4am here when the download is released, and I g2g to work tomorrow, so it will be a hard night to sleep >_<

rbanke

Arrrgh! I hope they don't treat midnight releases like this forever.

yea kind of a bummer. Was hoping to play a bit before going to bed. Could have run out to Walmart at midnight and picked it up but I already bought it digital due to the $10 promo.

the local indie game stores in LA had copies yesterday.

still waiting for digital.. My last gen game collection takes up way too much space as it is, I don't need more physical stuff.

Badgerst3

Purchased digitally.

Should I be finding my purchase somewhere in some sort of game alert/notification?

Best I get is clicking on the infamous blade in store and it had a tiny box saying "purchased". This normal?

Seems like it should show in wallet/ or some sort of pending d/l or notification.

After beating the game twice and collecting most things this game is stunning. I am really hoping that they add a lot of more DLC to it and possibly new powers. I completed the Evil playthrough in 1 sitting today. But of course I knew what to do and I was rushing. It has been less than 1 year since the PS4 has been out and we get this game. Just imagine how games will be in a few more years (shit just imagine The Division if it lives up to the hype). Sucker Punch has been Sony savior as of now. Even though I bought my PS4 at launch it was collecting dust for awhile.

ref

Looked at this GIF over and over trying to see if there were any spoilers. I don't think there is but correct me if I'm wrong so I edit it.

iFomudsmmy1QE.gif

Ugggggggggggh, those reflections on the wet road, sooooo good, and dat lighting in general..

After beating the game twice and collecting most things this game is stunning. I am really hoping that they add a lot of more DLC to it and possibly new powers. I completed the Evil playthrough in 1 sitting today. But of course I knew what to do and I was rushing. It has been less than 1 year since the PS4 has been out and we get this game. Just imagine how games will be in a few more years (shit just imagine The Division if it lives up to the hype). Sucker Punch has been Sony savior as of now. Even though I bought my PS4 at launch it was collecting dust for awhile.

Get_hype.gif

See, now THAT is the kind of review I like to see.

Hype - re-engaged.

yea kind of a bummer. Was hoping to play a bit before going to bed. Could have run out to Walmart at midnight and picked it up but I already bought it digital due to the $10 promo.

Funny thing is Gamestop is giving me my code at midnight central time! LOL

But it won't be up on the store til midnight Pacific.

Top Bottom