• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Been playing SS for the past 3 hours or so and had a quick go at Ground Zeroes.

I'm finding it more enjoyable as you progress through unlocking more powers. Game is truly beautiful.

Using ladders?

What kind of super power hero are you?

bob-car.jpg

You have to fly under the radat I guess?

Wait, so I need to stay up till midnight to get my Gamestop code to get it put in to the PS4 so it will be downloaded by morning? Damn this digital future.

Only played about an hour so far, very pretty game, great atmosphere too, makes me excited for whatever other exclusive games they will develop for this system.

Woo just got my PS4 and preordered the game on PSN (No tax ftw).

Sorry if this has probably been asked hundreds of times but few quick questions:
Is the download going up for this at midnight (PST)? edit: oh discussed on this page
is there preload download option?

Dead

well not really...yet
I'm new to infamous, but when you choose if you want to be good or bad, does that mean it's basically two campaigns..?
There will be powers exclusive to either good or bad. there will be variations in missions depending on your karma as well, as well different endings.

Worth playing through twice if only for the different powers, as they will change how you play the game (especially in Second Sun it seems)

Pandemic

There will be powers exclusive to either good or bad. there will be variations in missions depending on your karma as well, as well different endings.

Worth playing through twice if only for the different powers, as they will change how you play the game (especially in Second Sun it seems)
Oh sweet, cheers for the response mate, appreciate it.

Been playing it since 7pm; it's now almost 11:30. Traversal is so much fun; the combat and controls are tight and precise. And of course the visuals; it is absolutely stunning. I had to force myself to stop playing.

Aesthet1c

Would be awesome if there was at least some way to auto download my pre-purchase.

Now I have to stay up till 1 to start my download just so I can play it when I wake up.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
how long is the game? just the main mission

Average of 10 hours, but if you're going for 100% - about 15.

Double that if you're doing two playthroughs. One good, one evil.

Then add another 5 hours for the Day 1 DLC.

So about 20 hours? I'd say I'll only 100% one of them so hopefully it'll last me 35 hours.

Then I wait for my third playthrough. Oh the fun!

Yeah.. Its done it for all my updates and stuff. I just always turn my ps4 to standby that way whenever i get on everythings already downloaded and installed. So yes, it should work in standby

leng jai

The sound design is definitely improved from Infamous 2 but you really have to crank the volume to get the oomph. Everything seems to be mixed in very low relative to the voice acting.

Mengetsu

Where is the companion app update for the gold wireless headsets? I want to start my game with it ready with that custom sounds.

Top Bottom