• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Mengetsu

Wasn't this game supposed to have a sound profile for the Headset app?

It's not looking like it's out yet. Suppose to look like this.

original

Whooter

For anyone who preordered Infamous digitally through Gamestop, did you get your code for it yet? Or any other retailer for that matter.

Not I. Even though I got an email from them saying the code was on my Order History.

I knew I was reluctant to order from Gamestop (only did because I had a $25 gift card)...

3dWjY.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
I'm actually going to be wearing a beanie while staring this up. No lies.

but only because my hair gets in my eyes

For those who were able to get the game finally going via the webstore (I was able to)...anyone else have trouble getting the pre-order dlc downloading? The game and update file are downloading/downloaded fine, but the dlc says "cannot download"?

Yeah, tells me that it's got error ce-32920-6 when I try and use it.

I'm up to the bit where you
chase down the girl to her hideout and you have to take photos of her hideout. I've taken 4/5 so far but don't know where the last photo should be taken.

Restarted the mission and everything is fine now. Hmm.

reminder

Amazon.de let me down with my preorder :( It wouldn't be so bad if i still could change the delivery address (at my workplace), but i can't do this anymore. Since my workplace doesn't get any deliveries on the weekend, my Amazon order will arrive monday at the earliest.

Well, i've ordered it at another shop now and it'll be delivered tomorrow to my home address. This was my last preorder with Amazon.

Pop

Not I. Even though I got an email from them saying the code was on my Order History.

I knew I was reluctant to order from Gamestop (only did because I had a $25 gift card)

Same here. I only pre-ordered there because I had about $50 worth of spacebucks to use, so I got the game for $10.

lucius

It downloaded the 5GB install file and update in like 15 mins for me. I started the game and it plays with none of the 6 DLC, maybe the 22 GB whole game has to finish but there is no way right now for me to download the dlc again even though it shows up in my library, can't do it from the store either .

Rsinart

Played about 4 hours. I'm impressed. The level of detail is nice. Never got into the previous games, but I'm having fun in this one. And I still only have smoke. I'd play more but I'm falling asleep.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
So I'm back earlier than expected from my travels and I'm sitting here at the airport one transfer away from home and thought I would be a cool cat and initiate the download of the game using the store like a 21st century digital boy.

THANKS FOR NOTHING BLOWNY!

Pop

Played about 4 hours. I'm impressed. The level of detail is nice. Never got into the previous games, but I'm having fun in this one. And I still only have smoke. I'd play more but I'm falling asleep.

Shh no sleep

Only Delsin now

I don't have a PS4 yet, but I just want to know one thing.

Is the auto platforming stuff fixed? I absolutely hated how in 2 I'd be trying to glide around and Cole would kind of lock on to stuff and I'd be pressing up but he'd just hover on the spot until he landed on it, then I'd try to jump off and he'd auto grab the next closest thing and it leads to endless rage.

Mononoke

Banned
So uh, does anyone know how to force the DLC to re-download again? I accidentally deleted them from my PS4 download queue, because I was getting error message after the other. Someone already explained the reason for this, is because the game needed to download first before it could DL the DLC. Oops.

Well anyways, I went to Sony's site, and the 4 DLC is listed in my download queue. And yet it's not showing up on my PS4. Hmmm.

EDIT: Well I feel dumb. If you go to the MAIN tile on the PS4 homescreen, it actually has a drop down menu that shows the games add ons. It says all 6 of them are downloaded and completed. Which is strange, because they never completed in the notifications. Is there any way to test to make sure the DLC is there? Can I switch outfits in game (like Coles jacket)? And is so, where?

SRTtoZ

Dans gaming is about to start streaming it. I'll watch a bit to hype me up but I'll be waiting for UPS to drop off my game and crickets. :/

JayEH

So uh, does anyone know how to force the DLC to re-download again? I accidentally deleted them from my PS4 download queue, because I was getting error message after the other. Someone already explained the reason for this, is because the game needed to download first before it could DL the DLC. Oops.

Well anyways, I went to Sony's site, and the 4 DLC is listed in my download queue. And yet it's not showing up on my PS4. Hmmm.

EDIT: Well I feel dumb. If you go to the MAIN tile on the PS4 homescreen, it actually has a drop down menu that shows the games add ons. It says all 6 of them are downloaded and completed. Which is strange, because they never completed in the notifications. Is there any way to test to make sure the DLC is there? Can I switch outfits in game (like Coles jacket)? And is so, where?

Same thing happened to me (and to a few others it seems). Some people are theorizing that you need to install the game and then you can download them but yeah it shows that the DLC is downloaded for me as well.

I'll make a post if I find out if the DLC is actually installed or not.

Wait. I'm getting my LE copy in the morning that comes with a Cole's Legacy DLC code... What's all of this about four pieces of dlc?

Are they free, or...? What are they?

Hoping there isn't shit locked behind dlc on day one. :/

jwk94

So I'm trying to play the game before it finishes downloading. I've been sitting at the initial loading screen for more than 5 minutes now. What's going on?

Damn, I got past the "training sequence" essentially... now it's not even downloading anymore, says estimated time until playable is 2 hours...

Wait. I'm getting my LE copy in the morning that comes with a Cole's Legacy DLC code... What's all of this about four pieces of dlc?

Are they free, or...? What are they?

Hoping there isn't shit locked behind dlc on day one. :/
It's just skins or something from iam8bit, Penny Arcade, etc

Tabular

Banned
For those who were able to get the game finally going via the webstore (I was able to)...anyone else have trouble getting the pre-order dlc downloading? The game and update file are downloading/downloaded fine, but the dlc says "cannot download"?

Ya. The extra content didn't download. But wow the game seems great so far.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Yay could finally add the download to the list. Just moments before going on the roll field. Good going for airlines accepting the relaxed electronics rules and allowing more shit.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
So I'm a grown ass man and yet I dragged the arm chair directly in front of the TV and moved it to within 6 feet.......................... of a 46inch.

So this is next gen.

Top Bottom