• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Mr Moose

anyone got far with the paper trail mission? i've gotten all the evidence, uploaded to my page and viewed em all on the site. got delsin's phone which i can enter a device number to track but i can't figure out what number to use. i presume there is one at this point? unless i'm jumping the gun and there is no more right now?

We're all stuck at that same point. Maybe this is the 5 extra weeks of content.

Use info in the wallet for getting into the guys account, his works site is http://brunbergdetectiveagency.com/ you'll find the number in one of his case files.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Came across an interesting scene.

LUcTX7k.jpg

Why are you bothering him while he does his morning calisthenics?

Nuke Soda

Yup, true. Although it doesn't have that iconic *ping* from Crackdown, lol.

I'm loving ISS though. The guitar ambient theme is a great touch. And of course it's one of the prettiest games you'll lay eyes on.
I came across a brick building that was the prettiest thing I have ever seen in a videogame, I actually stopped to stare at it for a minute lol.

So I'm at Denny Park at the DUP mobile command center and I can't seem to figure out where it is/how to disable it, anyone that can help? It's one of the big rock structure ones.

The sounds effects that come through the controller speaker when you suck up powers is so cool. Best use of that thing yet, it's so subtle but adds so much to the immersion.

Cock of War

Regarding the paper trail:

While the site was all out of whack I managed to get to the point where you have to enter a 6 digit code in order to open a modded drone. I gave up at that point due to the instability of the site. Now the site seems to be working smooth as butter EXCEPT that when I click on the drone to get to the keypad nothing happens! Anybody else having this issue?

GavinUK86

ok on the last part of the paper trail bit now. i must be really friggin' dumb as
the sites telling me to unlock the secret with the hacked drone yet nothing happening when i click on and around it.
maybe it's late so i'm not thinking straight.

Mr Moose

Regarding the paper trail:

While the site was all out of whack I managed to get to the point where you have to enter a 6 digit code in order to open a modded drone. I gave up at that point due to the instability of the site. Now the site seems to be working smooth as butter EXCEPT that when I click on the drone to get to the keypad nothing happens! Anybody else having this issue?

Happened to me, I gave up for the night. https://twitter.com/SuckerPunchProd/status/447566411959791616

Just beat the game with the good ending.
How the fuck is this game a 6/10 Adam Sessler?
Just beat the game as well and I'm wondering the same. I know opinions and all that, but it seems beyond fucking stupid for anyone to give this game something lower than a 7. I wouldn't give it anywhere near that as well but having it at 6 or 6.something is outragous.

I think the next game can certainly improve in many matters (need to play a bit more before doing a rough of the game), but this is a must have game if you've got a PS4 IMO. My favorite PS4 game by a distance at the moment.

Also last boss battle is one of the best (epic) I've played.
both fights with Augustine were fucking amazing. Wish there was a fight someone else in the city like her going around and having everything turn to ashes.

No Love

Banned
Just beat the game as well and I'm wondering the same. I know opinions and all that, but it seems beyond fucking stupid for anyone to give this game something lower than a 7. I wouldn't give it anywhere near that as well but having it at 6 or 6.something is outragous.

I think the next game can certainly improve in many matters (need to play a bit more before doing a rough of the game), but this is a must have game if you've got a PS4 IMO. My favorite PS4 game by a distance at the moment.

Also last boss battle is one of the best (epic) I've played.
both fights with Augustine were fucking amazing. Wish there was a fight someone else in the city like her going around and having everything turn to ashes.

I honestly think Sessler has some sort of gaming schizophrenia. He's a fucking wreck. This game is no lower than an 8 at worst. It's easily 8.5-9.0 material. I'd give it a 9.3.

IFSS is the only game I've ever beat in one sitting. I've already got all the grinding trophies and now I'm starting on a second play through on expert...I'm enjoying being more reckless I have to say haha.

ron_bato

I played a good 6-7 hours today. I never put that kind of play into a game in one day any more, so that should tell you something.

This is how I feel as well. The only other games that got this kind of love from me (in recent memory) was Mass Effect (1,2 and 3). Even with Infamous 1 and 2, I only play them about an hour at a time and maybe twice a day.

But this one is so hard to put down. On my first day probably played 6 hours, yesterday about the same. And finished it today. Just a real awesome game.

Zomba13

Just finished it. Easily my favourite Infamous game. I love the powers and how traversal opens up with them. The graphics are amazing, god damn at those particle effects.
Did all the side stuff too, first time doing that in an infamous game. Pretty painless apart from the secret agent missions (needing to find them and them running if they get spooked). Did the first paper trail mission put can't do any more because of the stupid site.

Really, really liked this game and liked Delsin a lot more than I thought I would.

It's hard to put down...

This. I wasn't planning on spending the entire day and a good chunk of the night playing it but damn, it got it's claws into me good!

Top Bottom