• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

erawsd

Okay, got a little nervous. You can still play through as good and evil though right, with different endings etc? I've been avoiding any story spoilers so I haven't been digging much.

Yeah. (powers spoiler)
It does sound like there aren't any exclusive Good/Evil powers this time though. Just color changes.

1522894_814850895196532_357045253_o.jpg

New Location (Interior): https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t31.0-8/1912191_814851498529805_1630682094_o.jpg

erawsd

I never understood people waiting for review scores to determine if the game will be enjoyable/good. I have never once sought out scores or even was worried about if I could enjoy a game based off of them. Your eyes should tell you all you need to know. Plus all the GAF impressions seem very positive around Infamous SS. I just wish it was Friday already.

For games I know and love, I don't bother. However, they're good for games you are on the fence about.

Ishan

I Think last year also kind of spoiled us with metacritic ratings. We landed quite a few 90+ games with tlou gta v and bioshock infinite. Essentially to me a 90+ on metacritic normally means youre in serious contention for goty.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Do we know what's going on with this Coles Legacy DLC yet? I know it comes with the Special or whatever edition but will we be able to buy it normally sometime after release?

got the plat...100% on good and evil playthrough. Took maybe 20 hours to get everything. Now I just need coles legacy and paper trail. Hope coles legacy gets put up tomorrow in the store update

Pop

For games I know and love, I don't bother. However, they're good for games you are on the fence about.

Hey, I get people do it for reasons. I just never see a reason too, imo. I rather take impressions from this site and let my own self determine if I'll enjoy it.

Top Bottom