• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Dinjooh

Would someone be so kind as to beanie up my avatar? Thanks!

dWdKo20.jpg

Squalor

I just completed part two of Paper Trail. I cannot do part three yet, but . . .

You're definitely getting paper powers in this game.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
LOL! Funny how many people fell for it! The lines have been blurred! :D

It looks imperfect enough to be genuine, if you just glance at it. Wouldn't be that far off what we might get at the end of the generation.

Cyberia

Was this posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFeYnIm3neU&hd=1

I wonder if the quotes are from the upcoming reviews, or the older previews.

Looks like it. As far as Destructoids quote concerns:

But my first full hands-on session with Second Son this week put my worries at ease. This is the bigger, badder, flashier inFamous that I've been wanting.

http://www.destructoid.com/preview-infamous-second-son-lights-up-the-sky-270408.phtml

Pop

yep...there really arent that many story missions. This game also has the least amount of blast shards I believe, and the side missions go by quick. The game is still fun and awesome though

How much was that actually free roaming? Or did you just rush mission to mission?

Squalor

How? I tried a little while ago but couldn't connect.
how did u get it...do u have to do the next part on the website. I am waiting to get my testing kit to do it
!!!!! Holy Shit!!!

How did you complete it?!?
For a while, I had the same problems I had Saturday night while trying to connect to part one. I went back to the website and got through to the next part on there. I just kind of assumed it went "live," so to speak. After that, I was able to connect to part two in the game.

I mean, if they did all this and didn't let you absorb Paper from the conduit, Sucker Punch is just cruel.

How much was that actually free roaming? Or did you just rush mission to mission?

i literally did everything, getting all blast shards and everything...if that counts as free roaming, then i did that. After that I was tired of going around, so i just did missions.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
yep...there really arent that many story missions. This game also has the least amount of blast shards I believe, and the side missions go by quick. The game is still fun and awesome though

shame it's short, ill do an evil and good run then trade it in

Squalor

I'm not saying it was the "right" thing to do, but to call it "trolling" seems like extreme hyperbole.

I mean, technically, he didn't even say "Look at this picture from Infamous: Second Son."

For a while, I had the same problems I had Saturday night while trying to connect to part one. I went back to the website and got through to the next part on there. I just kind of assumed it went "live," so to speak. After that, I was able to connect to part two in the game.

I mean, if they did all this and didn't let you absorb Paper from the conduit, Sucker Punch is just cruel.

Wait so you completed the conduit test thing (the thing that tells you which powers you would have as a conduit) and then it let you progress?

DNAbro

Wait so you completed the conduit test thing (the thing that tells you which powers you would have as a conduit) and then it let you progress?

Related but what did you guys get for your power? I'm curious to see what type of powers are on there.

Apparently my conduit power would be pressurized water. Drain power from hydrants and stuff.

Loudninja

Related but what did you guys get for your power? I'm curious to see what type of powers are on there.

Apparently my conduit power would be pressurized water. Drain power from hydrants and stuff.
Same thing pretty sure most will get it.

Maybe SP will pick a power for DLC or the next game from this test.

Pop

i literally did everything, getting all blast shards and everything...if that counts as free roaming, then i did that. After that I was tired of going around, so i just did missions.

I wouldn't label that as messing around/free roaming. Sounds to me like you had an objective to get things done. That's cool, I got buddies who do that with every game. Always trying to complete it as fast as they can.

I dont think he posted the image thinking that people would actually believe its from the game : /

Why else would you post it? lol

I mean, it is not far off from the real deal though. The imperfections along the lines looked like a Share button pic to me lmao.

inFamous_Second_Son_16.jpg

the draw distance in the real SS is still staggering however.

And holy shit are uncompressed pics ugly. good lawd. Sony, wtf man ... it should be #1 priority to get Share functionality available to activate uncompressed native shots from your display, 1080p or whatever and be able to upload anywhere you want.

Ploid 3.0

Dudes, it was a good picture, everyone is waiting on the game what else are we going to do? I think that picture brought some good smiles to the thread, it look infamous ss inspired even if it's not, so I think it fits. Like if someone posted mario cosplay in a smash brothers thread that looked like a guy on a Smash Brothers stage.

I enjoyed the picture a lot, I hope he's not banned or scolded.

Top Bottom