• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INSIDE Review Thread (Playdead's new game, devs of Limbo)

Quonny

More, but better LIMBO doesn't really excite me, but I'll definitely play it on a sale or if it goes free just to see if this one does it for me.

Chrisdk

I'm just happy to see a Danish developer with succes. Really wish our goverment would take video games as seriously as tv, movies and music.

EGM1966

Sounds great. Need to decide on PC or wait for PS4. Haven't checked PC purchase options yet. W10 Store or Steam too will be the question for me. If it's UWP I want to know it's a good one.

OneUh8

Wow fantastic reviews. I still have not played Limbo despite owning it on several platforms lol... I guess I should get to it then.

FelipeMGM

Sounds great. Need to decide on PC or wait for PS4. Haven't checked PC purchase options yet. W10 Store or Steam too will be the question for me. If it's UWP I want to know it's a good one.

Yeah, if we relate to the release cycle of Limbo I would say get it on PC. Limbo came to PS3 a year later after X360, Steam release for Inside is already next week (07/07)

Top Bottom