• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INSIDE Review Thread (Playdead's new game, devs of Limbo)

Lucifon

I thought Limbo was pretty rubbish, is this similar in terms of gameplay or different?

I loved the game's initial aesthetic and style but as it went on the gameplay itself just got worse, particularly the second half.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
About how lengthy is this?

I don't really care for for super long games in this category. 3-4 hours would be perfect.

Curious about this. I thought Limbo was alright, but it didn't leave nearly as much of an impression on me as it seemingly did on most people. Hope this one connects with me a bit more.

Excellent scores. This game caught my attention when it was first shown (which was at the Microsoft E3 press conference several years ago IIRC). About to preorder Inside on Steam - although me and other PC folks will have to wait until July 7th.

Loved Limbo.

jim2011

Anyone know the framerate on xb1?

Have a powerful PC rig and if the game supports 4K and 60fps, might have to wait for steam release.

JTripper

Would like to have it on PS4 but it probably isn't worth waiting and possibly having it spoiled. $10 Fallout 4 credit here we gooooooo

Mifec

If it were any other dev the 1 week PC delay would have been met with a purchase at half price whenever available, fortunately for them they garnered goodwill with me so I'll get it day on.

I've been waiting for this game for years. It feels like an eternity.

I didn't even need to see the reviews to know it's going to be amazing. I will be there tomorrow on XB1 for sure.

Call me a skeptic on this one. Limbo had similar reviews, and was pretty mediocre to me.

You might not be a fan of this then. Limbo is a masterpiece.

Top Bottom