• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insider Gaming: COD:MW3 sees influx in cheaters following Xbox Game Pass debut

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Cheaters is what happens
It Is What It Is Sport GIF by UFC

raduque

OK good spot, your powers of deduction are unmatched.

The original tweet was about Warzone. Do you have trouble reading the thread? Would you like me to bring you up to speed if you can't be arsed?
I saw the article, but there aren't any tweets. I can see that twitter was linked, but they don't show. I assumed it was talking about cheating in MWIII multiplayer.

clarky

Gold Member
I saw the article, but there aren't any tweets. I can see that twitter was linked, but they don't show. I assumed it was talking about cheating in MWIII multiplayer.
Nobody else was. You can't see the OP?

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
i see the OP, but i don't see any twitter posts in it.

The information in the tweet and the OP is bullshit as there is no gamepass version of warzone.

Its been debunked by Activision themselves as they have stated their Anticheat was busted that weekend. but its fixed now.

That's you up to speed since you haven't bothered reading the thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

raduque

The information in the tweet and the OP is bullshit as there is no gamepass version of warzone.

Its been debunked by Activision themselves as they have stated their Anticheat was busted that weekend. but its fixed now.

That's you up to speed since you haven't bothered reading the thread. Thanks.

I read the thread up to my post, obviously.

Top Bottom