• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Concord headed to be Sony's biggest first party flop ever?

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Sony are goi g to trwt this like destruction all stars right. Just send it out to die?

I'm surprised with all the money invested they aren't going to delay it and try something.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
It'll be more successful than Destruction All Stars, Foamstars and Forspoken combined.

Denorion

Sony are goi g to trwt this like destruction all stars right. Just send it out to die?

I'm surprised with all the money invested they aren't going to delay it and try something.
I mean, outside of a few minor things and a few rebalances, the game is stable and ready for launch, a short delay would only cause it to be trounce by CoD
The only thing that could help is a major project reboot, but it's too late for that

SSfox

Yosp gave us Bloodborne and Stellar Blade

Hermen gave us Concord and next is that Jade Raymond game

Let that sink in

STARSBarry

Gold Member
There is no way out of all the matches played, the characters traveled 391 billion miles.

Erm... just to point out but are they counting the warp jump the ship does between planets? I don't know if this all takes place in a single solar system or what, but if so then this could be the answer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom