• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It legit feels like we’re coming to the end of “Gaming” as it has existed the past 30+ years

Toons

No they don't. Case in point, CP77 isn't treated as woke but SM2 is, since the later very obviously does it for brownie points and in the former it feels natural.

Lol, a gay person being in modern day NYC is unnatural? You are proving my point exactly. Im going to have to assume you live in middle America and have never stepped foot there but no, there's nothing about it that feels unnatural.

It also, funny thing, doesn't make the game bad on its own even IF you dont like the presentation. Because that isnt what defines a game being good or bad. YOU not being able to "stomach" a gay dude in a game based in present day New York is not an inherent problem with the game.

Now you can stop trying to gaslight people on DEI not being a thing that companies push. We all know they do by now, and there's extensive proof of that.

A gay character being in New York isn't DEI; and any presentation of a minority character that doesn't fit your specified preference also isn't DEI. No one said there aren't initiatives to diversity in entertainment. We're just saying that's not always a bad thing, and most of the people saying it is dont understand that just because it doesn't fit their preference doesn't make it bad. I know multiple conservative leaning individuals who played and enjoyed spider man 2, and even other games that go farther, so it's not that either. It's just... again.. a scapegoat.

Talking about quality of games should be about quality of games, not "I didnt align with this games social perspective so its automatically bad". Dont know how you csn argue against that in good faith

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

We're just saying that's not always a bad thing, and most of the people saying it is dont understand that just because it doesn't fit their preference doesn't make it bad.
No one is saying that it's 'always' a bad thing. But when your need to insert diversity causes you, as a writer, to dethrone Peter as THE Spider-Man and put Miles, A Spider Man to take his place, you are hurting your IP. Keeping Miles around, giving him a few side-missions, heck, giving him his spin-off game is fine. But him replacing Peter as THE main Spider-Man, is not. And it is done for NO other reason, than to pander. And THAT is where people are having an issue.

Miles is not THE Spider-Man, no matter how much Marvel and Insomniac want him to be. He will never be THE Spider-Man. And as long as they try to push it for no other reason other than DEI/pandering, they will fail.

To make another point, Russell T. Davies has claimed that 'they who shall not be named because ban' are a very important issue to talk about, via the series. This is just another case of an IP getting destroyed and getting the worst ratings in its history, because due to ideology and DEI, it became something it was never meant to be. And it hurt the IP.

When diversity becomes your goal, as opposed to good writing, canon, lore, or characterization, then your product will suffer. It has been proven, time and again, in the last eight years.

Last edited:

Toons

No one is saying that it's 'always' a bad thing. But when your need to insert diversity causes you, as a writer, to dethrone Peter as THE Spider-Man and put Miles, A Spider Man to take his place, you are hurting your IP. Keeping Miles around, giving him a few side-missions, heck, giving him his spin-off game is fine. But him replacing Peter as THE main Spider-Man, is not. And it is done for NO other reason, than to pander. And THAT is where people are having an issue.

Miles is a popular character and they made it clearly Peter Parker was moving forward in his personal life, and you simply cannot do that and be regularly active as spider man. Thats hardly forced. In fact many comic fans have asked for similar things to happen on the comics side of things.

Also, miles replacing Peter has spider man is like... the main aspect of his origin story. Originally Peter DIES and miles becomes spidey.

Miles is not THE Spider-Man, no matter how much Marvel and Insomniac want him to be. He will never be THE Spider-Man. And as long as they try to push it for no other reason other than DEI/pandering, they will fail.

For many people miles already is. My two young cousins view miles as spider man. He resonates much much more with them. They still like Peter, but if you ask them who spider man is they will tell you its miles morales.

Thats not something I lament. I like both. Its been a thing in comics storytelling for years. Depending on the age of the person when you ask who captain marvel, or green lantern, or flash is you may get a different answer. Had nothing to do with diversity then, I dont think it does now.

To make another point, Russell T. Davies has claimed that 'they who shall not be named because ban' are a very important issue to talk about, via the series.

I didnt follow any specific interview so I dont know what you're even referring to. But again, you not preferring miles doesnt = the game is pandering. Its just not your preference and that is fine. There will be many games with Peter as spider man in the future. Neither of them are going anywhere.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If your tastes are merely whatever has pretty looking graphics, then yeah - you’re in a world of hurt.

Time to start caring about gameplay.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
This industry has gone through a whole bunch of paradigm shifts since the 80s. This is just another one. Only difference is that its a bigger beast that its ever been, so you feel the changes a lot more. We're also a lot more connected than we used to be so we're getting everything all at once all the time.

Studios closure happened before. We just didn't hear about it in real time, plus tweets from laid off employee, plus tweets from bloggers, plus doom articles from bloggers, plus tweets from gamers. You're getting everything.

But that's also on you. It's easier than ever to disconnect and just play games without worrying about all the baggage around games.
Perfectly put.

Nickolaidas

Miles is a popular character
Sure he is. So are Robin and Nightwing. That doesn't mean they will ever be more popular than the titular, original character. Every single time the original was replaced, sales bombed. And it's not about race - it's about replacing the original. It never works. It didn't work with Azrael and Bruce Wayne, it didn't work with Peter Parker and Ben Reily, it didn't work with Steve Rogers and John Walker, etc.
they made it clearly Peter Parker was moving forward in his personal life, and you simply cannot do that and be regularly active as spider man.
And that is a purposeful degradation of the character in order to push Miles to the front. We can all see the writing in the wall, SM3 will be about Miles and the Spider-chicks, Peter will appear at a big battle vs the Goblin only to die and have Miles go through a character crisis which will last for 2 minutes and then he will kick Norman's ass in the final battle later on. Whatever, I don't even care at this point.
Also, miles replacing Peter has spider man is like... the main aspect of his origin story. Originally Peter DIES and miles becomes spidey.
You are not listening to me. I literally told you that Marvel is pushing for this and they would love nothing more than Peter to fuck off and be replaced by Miles. It's a bad idea that didn't/won't work. I am not disputing their intentions to kill off/retire Peter, I am presenting the results throughout comic book history.
For many people miles already is. My two young cousins view miles as spider man. He resonates much much more with them. They still like Peter, but if you ask them who spider man is they will tell you its miles morales.
That's amazing (no pun intended), but the majority of people prefer Peter. Miles is being pushed by Marvel to a ridiculous degree, with games, what-if Miles was comics, animated films ... so yeah, it makes sense that a part of the younger generation will relate to him more than Peter, considering that Marvel cucks him at every moment they can.
But again, you not preferring miles doesnt = the game is pandering.
Well, I have a feeling that even if Insomniac would come out and say that 'we wanted to make Miles the protagonist' due to 'expanding diversity' wouldn't sound like pandering to you, so let's agree to disagree.

Euler007

Been gaming since 1983 and it's the best it's ever been. Think working at Atari in the early 80s or Nintendo/Sega in the late eigthies was a fun and relaxing experience? Think no executives got canned? We just didn't have social media back then.

The only constant between the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s and now is gamers being a whiny bunch.

Nickolaidas

Think working at Atari in the early 80s or Nintendo/Sega in the late eigthies was a fun and relaxing experience? Think no executives got canned? We just didn't have social media back then.
What, is there anyone here who denies the video game crash of the 80s?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
FF7 was ps1 tho

dHVhbGx5LmdpZg.gif
Yea but I'm just illustrating that the standards of AAA change every gen. What used to be high budget would now be considered mid tier

hyperbertha

But it doesn't make a bad or a good game more likely to come out. Theres no percentages to be discussed here that you aren't making up. You're not actually discussing any of the things that make a game good. I mean what do you even define as a good game. Because a game can have none of those things you listed but still be bad because its too woke for you. Your entire metric for considering games is skewed by personal bias and preferences that do not actually impact a games quality as a GAME.

Yea, that spidey game that everyone definitely hated. Sure. Witcher was "woke" from day 1, and the source material has plenty of those elements too.

Cyberpunk has more """woke""" stuff than either of those other examples, so why isn't it considered woke then? Could it be because it is a selectively chosen buzzword that defines nothing but is used to define everything?
So you are a woke clown and you are perfectly ok with grindy woke trash. Others have better standards for storytelling. Yes, most hated the stories in sp2 and tlou2. Only wokies loved them because it appealed to their insane biases.

Gaas sucks more to ften than not because devs are heavily incentivized to make the game grindy and centred around loot. Such games also tend to lack cohesive storytelling, as evidenced by trash like destiny.

hyperbertha

If you're around kids you would say otherwise

They still love games just like we did
Disagree. They are easily addicted to dopamine spiking gacha games, which is what they are playing.

Me as an adult played through ocarina of time first time recently with almost the same childlike wonder games used to evoke in me long ago. I vomit at the kind of trash kids are playing these days. Good games are good games. 🤷‍♂️

Sinfulgore

I disagree. Gaming is more popular now than it ever has been and game development has never been as accessible as it is now. The shady business practices from companies don't matter because this makes up such a small part of the game industry and most of this stuff is things most gamers don't care about(like people complaining about the pricing of Ubisoft's upcoming games). I feel like the people who think gaming is dying focus too much on AAA gaming and don't realize that AAA games make up less than 20% of all games released in a given year. Gaming is far larger than just Ubisoft, EA, Sony, and Microsoft.

As for gaming outlets, social media and streaming made them obsolete. Publishers and developers can talk directly with their customers through social media and this is a much better way for customers to get information on the games they care about. Why go to IGN to see Dragon Age 4's release date when you can subscribe to their Twitter page and know as soon as it's announced? Gaming Outlets serve no purpose in 2024.

Toons

So you are a woke clown and you are perfectly ok with grindy woke trash. Others have better standards for storytelling. Yes, most hated the stories in sp2 and tlou2. Only wokies loved them because it appealed to their insane biases.

Lol this post says more to destroy your own argument than anything I could say in response. But id recommend stepping outside of your bubble into the real world.

Gaas sucks more to ften than not because devs are heavily incentivized to make the game grindy and centred around loot. Such games also tend to lack cohesive storytelling, as evidenced by trash like destiny.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if you guys actually like video games at all. If you need so many stipulations before you csn enjoy something maybe it isn't meant for you.

hyperbertha

Lol this post says more to destroy your own argument than anything I could say in response. But id recommend stepping outside of your bubble into the real world.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if you guys actually like video games at all. If you need so many stipulations before you csn enjoy something maybe it isn't meant for you.
A woke leftie lecturing others on 'bubbles'. Look in the mirror. No same person supports your fringe little side.

Toons

Sure he is. So are Robin and Nightwing. That doesn't mean they will ever be more popular than the titular, original character. Every single time the original was replaced, sales bombed. And it's not about race - it's about replacing the original. It never works.

Except hal Jordan. And wally west. And multiple others.

Its not a competition between the two. You're the only one that is looking at it in that way.

And it isn't a race thing, I agree... which is why miles taking over has nothing to do with dei.

And that is a purposeful degradation of the character in order to push Miles to the front. We can all see the writing in the wall, SM3 will be about Miles and the Spider-chicks, Peter will appear at a big battle vs the Goblin only to die and have Miles go through a character crisis which will last for 2 minutes and then he will kick Norman's ass in the final battle later on. Whatever, I don't even care at this point.

When you're at the point you're riling yourself up and getting upset about things you literally conjured in your head and haven't happened then it kinda sends the impression you care a little bit

You are not listening to me. I literally told you that Marvel is pushing for this and they would love nothing more than Peter to fuck off

Dude, marvel has 5 Peter centric books running right now(ASM, USM, Black white and blood, a team up book with miles, and others), a new trilogy Peter movies coming with no miles in sight, a new Peter themed animated series about to release, and more Peter Parker merchandise than any other character.

This isnt even an opinion, you are just ignoring reality. They don't want him dead at all. The opposite. They're pushing him hard.

That's amazing (no pun intended), but the majority of people prefer Peter. Miles is being pushed by Marvel to a ridiculous degree, with games, what-if Miles was comics, animated films ... so yeah, it makes sense that a part of the younger generation will relate to him more than Peter, considering that Marvel cucks him at every moment they can.

Well, I have a feeling that even if Insomniac would come out and say that 'we wanted to make Miles the protagonist' due to 'expanding diversity' wouldn't sound like pandering to you, so let's agree to disagree.

Theres things we can disagree with. Then there's things you're just wrong about. In every facet miles gets a media push, Peter gets a bigger one. That is just the reality. There is no honest perspective you can say otherwise is happening...

Toons

A woke leftie lecturing others on 'bubbles'. Look in the mirror. No same person supports your fringe little side.

Labels, battle lines drawn, buzzwords, and lumping in anyone who disagrees with you into one box are signs that you are in the bubble yes. I haven't labeled you. I dont know or care what side you are on. But if you think the only people who liked spider man 2 or last of us 2 are "woke lefties" then you are in a bubble yes. I can't help you with that but I wish you the best.

hyperbertha

Labels, battle lines drawn, buzzwords, and lumping in anyone who disagrees with you into one box are signs that you are in the bubble yes. I haven't labeled you. I dont know or care what side you are on. But if you think the only people who liked spider man 2 or last of us 2 are "woke lefties" then you are in a bubble yes. I can't help you with that but I wish you the best.
The only people that may have found something to like in their story, Yes, are woke. Plenty of people like them for the gameplay. Tlou2 is excellent gameplaywise. Spiderman 2 is stomachable. But no-one, absolutely no reviewer praised the story for these games except the wokies.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Gaming journalism simply is not needed anymore. I used to wait for my monthly copy of EGM to get gaming news and reviews. Then I started going to websites to get the same information. Now companies can release their own news and information quickly whenever they want due to places like Twitter/X. There's no need to send news in to a gaming site to publish it. Video reviews from people you like can be found on Youtube. User impressions can be read on social media or the few remaining gaming forums.

I don't think there is a better time to be a gamer then now. There are more games then ever across all kinds of genres. So many of them can be had very cheaply. AAA is often garbage, but can also be mostly ignored and you still will have more games then you can possibly play.

ProtoByte

Weeb Underling
So are we talking about "genre" as in marketing speak, or genre as in a category of game?

Because taking Beserk Aesthetics and adding a stamina bar to a game with mechanics not unlike any other PS2-PS3 action game does not qualify an actual genre. Again, to compare that to the birth of survival horror is hilarious.

I'd argue almost the entire PS2 library is AA games (and A games).
People argue incorrect things all the time. It's already been explained how this is profoundly not the case. AAA today doesn't define the AAA of yesteryear.

Deus Ex was made with 20 people in less than 3 years. You'd be an idiot to suggest that it was a "AA" game.

Guilty_AI

GAF: Kids these days are so fucking lame. They don't even play the good games we like to play! Where did we go wrong?

Me: who raised those kids?
honestly all the 'kids' i know who play videogames are usually playing old games or some dinossaur GAAS. Likely because they're cheap and easy to run.

I think most of the people buying these dumb games are on their 30s, probably played some videogames when they were younger, got a new console to realize childhood dreams and just buy whatever is marketed to them because they rarely touch games to begin with.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Dude, marvel has 5 Peter centric books running right now(ASM, USM, Black white and blood, a team up book with miles, and others), a new trilogy Peter movies coming with no miles in sight, a new Peter themed animated series about to release, and more Peter Parker merchandise than any other character.

This isnt even an opinion, you are just ignoring reality. They don't want him dead at all. The opposite. They're pushing him hard.
That's like saying that Marvel never intended to fuck the X-Men and the Fantastic Four over because now they are getting a lot of books. They tried to ruin them in order to hurt the FOX rights, it didn't work, Disney said fuck it and bought FOX, and lo and behold, X-Men books started to re-emerge, as well as the FF. It's the same with Peter. They want to fuck him over, it doesn't work, sales tank, some executive tells the writers to 'give the assholes what they want in order to sell some fucking books', until some time passes and then they try to repeat the pattern once more, hoping that this time they'll get rid of him for good. Right now we're in the 'give them what they want' phase. It won't last. Not with Peter.

I'm not ignoring reality at all. Ben Reily, Otto Octavius, Miles Morales - they keep trying to replace him, ruin his marriage, make him a cuck, turn him into the fucking Green Goblin (!!). When was the last time Miles Morales was deconstructed, cucked and replaced by another character? When was the last time he was like, "I'm done being Spider-Man?" Why isn't he replaced every now and then in his own book by his uncle, his cousin, his ex-girlfriend or some other has-been D-tier rando, you know, FOR CHARACTER GROWTH? No, honestly curious, why is it always Peter who experiences that? Or Tony Stark? Or Steve Rogers? Or Bruce Wayne? Or Odinson? Or the Sentry? What do all these characters have in common and why characters like Miles Morales never get replaced in their own books? Why doesn't some guy replace Selina Kyle as Catwoman? Or some chick replace Luke Cage? Or some guy replace Diana? Or Harley Quinn?

There seems to be a common link with the characters who every now and then get benched, killed off, retired and replaced in their own books. Can you spot it?

Disagree. They are easily addicted to dopamine spiking gacha games, which is what they are playing.

Me as an adult played through ocarina of time first time recently with almost the same childlike wonder games used to evoke in me long ago. I vomit at the kind of trash kids are playing these days. Good games are good games. 🤷‍♂️
This is such a bad response...

Kids play so many games other than gacha dude.

Toons

That's like saying that Marvel never intended to fuck the X-Men and the Fantastic Four over because now they are getting a lot of books. They tried to ruin them in order to hurt the FOX rights, it didn't work, Disney said fuck it and bought FOX, and lo and behold, X-Men books started to re-emerge, as well as the FF. It's the same with Peter. They want to fuck him over, it doesn't work, sales tank, some executive tells the writers to 'give the assholes what they want in order to sell some fucking books', until some time passes and then they try to repeat the pattern once more, hoping that this time they'll get rid of him for good. Right now we're in the 'give them what they want' phase. It won't last. Not with Peter.
Yea, it was very tangible when they stopped pushing x men and f4. They stopped making books; they stopped pushing books; they stopped making toys and cartoons and everything else.

That has never at any point happened with Peter Parker.

And by the way, the thing they were doing with x men and F4? It WORKED. thats why they have the brand back now. Because fox kept fumbling snd losing money until they ran back to Disney and gave it all back. And now they just made a billion dollar movie off of that years long initiative. You see if they want to kill a franchise they know how to. Thats not what is happening with spidey; who is incredibly lucrative right now in all regards.

I'm not ignoring reality at all. Ben Reily, Otto Octavius, Miles Morales - they keep trying to replace him, ruin his marriage, make him a cuck, turn him into the fucking Green Goblin (!!). When was the last time Miles Morales was deconstructed, cucked and replaced by another character? When was the last time he was like, "I'm done being Spider-Man?" Why isn't he replaced every now and then in his own book by his uncle, his cousin, his ex-girlfriend or some other has-been D-tier rando, you know, FOR CHARACTER GROWTH? No, honestly curious, why is it always Peter who experiences that? Or Tony Stark? Or Steve Rogers? Or Bruce Wayne? Or Odinson? Or the Sentry? What do all these characters have in common and why characters like Miles Morales never get replaced in their own books? Why doesn't some guy replace Selina Kyle as Catwoman? Or some chick replace Luke Cage? Or some guy replace Diana? Or Harley Quinn?

Miles hasn't even existed a quarter of the length of Peter Parker, but he has had a clone saga already, he got turned evil(im pretty durable hes a vampire as well speak in the comics), his universe got destroyed, he actually had a fight with Ben about taking over with spider man, and they actually just introduced a new spider protégé who is a sidekick to Peter, spider boy, and his book is soon going to introduce a new spider girl. The same stuff is happening to miles that happens to all the superheroes lol.

Also, Selina LITERALLY did get replaced briefly and there's currently two catwomans in Gotham.

Diana had yara flor show up in the last 5 years and they were planning on having her replace Wendy for a bit but that indicative got axed. You re missing a ton of context my guy. You csnt just pick and choose the factoids that agree with you.

Peter has two comic books running right now in two separate universes that are both topping the sales charts every month. He couldn't be in a better spot.

There seems to be a common link with the characters who every now and then get benched, killed off, retired and replaced in their own books. Can you spot it?

No, I think you really want to see something and you're going to ignore anything that doesn't line up with that. And I csnt change that.

Last edited:

Toons

The only people that may have found something to like in their story, Yes, are woke. Plenty of people like them for the gameplay. Tlou2 is excellent gameplaywise. Spiderman 2 is stomachable. But no-one, absolutely no reviewer praised the story for these games except the wokies.

Tons of players both on this site and everywhere else played and enjoyed the story of both, especially TLOU2. It's continued massive success in every regard speaks for itself, as does spider man. So it seems like th eoppsoite is the case, that the only ones who can't enjoy the game are much more aligned with your perspective.

Also If youre going to claim im part of some fringe minority, then why are these two games doing so goddamn well? Especially TLOU2, even the releases? the majority clearly like the game, and not even you would be so bold as to claim the majority of gamers are """wokies""". So which is it?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Games today have a huge impact on society, marketing, we saw master chief on Mtn dew bottles etc.

Japanese developers still make games which feel like they’re from the PS1+PS2+3 eras in terms of innovating while concentrating on level design and gameplay mechanics.

Western developers are all chasing GaaS.

I’m fed up in terms of Sony and MS’s output this gen. I’ve been playing NES, SNES, PS1, GameCube and PS2 games for the past year and been enjoying gaming much more. Retro gaming is great fun… but can be very expensive.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Tons of players both on this site and everywhere else played and enjoyed the story of both, especially TLOU2. It's continued massive success in every regard speaks for itself, as does spider man. So it seems like th eoppsoite is the case, that the only ones who can't enjoy the game are much more aligned with your perspective.

Also If youre going to claim im part of some fringe minority, then why are these two games doing so goddamn well? Especially TLOU2, even the releases? the majority clearly like the game, and not even you would be so bold as to claim the majority of gamers are """wokies""". So which is it?
The well known lefties on this site defend these two games to death. That's it. Get woke go broke is a well proven phenomonon. Tlou1 was great. Sm1 was great. These studios have a lot of goodwill among gamers, which, like what happened with the movies, will take some years to burn unless they course correct.

Nickolaidas

And by the way, the thing they were doing with x men and F4? It WORKED. thats why they have the brand back now. Because fox kept fumbling snd losing money until they ran back to Disney and gave it all back.
Yes, their plan worked so well that they had to buy the ENTIRE company in order to get their way. Not the X-Men or FF rights; the ENTIRE company. Because FOX wasn't doing what they wanted. Oh, and they were doing just fine before the acquisition. MORE than fine, actually, which is why Disney had to force their hand and perform one of the biggest acquisition deals in the movie industry.

Miles hasn't even existed a quarter of the length of Peter Parker, but he has had a clone saga already, he got turned evil(im pretty durable hes a vampire as well speak in the comics), his universe got destroyed, he actually had a fight with Ben about taking over with spider man, and they actually just introduced a new spider protégé who is a sidekick to Peter, spider boy, and his book is soon going to introduce a new spider girl. The same stuff is happening to miles that happens to all the superheroes lol.
Mm-hm, mm-hm, very interesting - so when was he replaced in his own book?
Also, Selina LITERALLY did get replaced briefly and there's currently two catwomans in Gotham.
For how many issues? Because if it's 5-6 issues, that's not so much a replacement of Selina as much as it is a story arc. I think she got her own comic at some point (and that's fine), but how many issues was she THE Catwoman?
Diana had yara flor show up in the last 5 years and they were planning on having her replace Wendy for a bit but that indicative got axed. You re missing a ton of context my guy. You csnt just pick and choose the factoids that agree with you.
Neither can you use axed ideas as proof of a character swap happening.
Peter has two comic books running right now in two separate universes that are both topping the sales charts every month. He couldn't be in a better spot.
Which doesn't refute my point in the slightest. I'm not saying that Peter is in a bad spot. I'm saying that there are people at Marvel who want him gone and replaced with Miles for no other reason than Brownie Points. But the fans still. Want. Peter. Parker. And that is why Peter has 2-4 books and Miles has only one. Because more people buy Peter books than they buy Miles books. If you were right in a previous post of yours and MORE people thought of Miles as THE Spider-Man, he would have five books and Peter would have one or two. But he doesn't. Because Peter is and always will be, THE Spider-Man. Because he has 60 years of stories behind his back and his own Rogues Gallery, while Miles does nothing but borrow his enemies and stories (Clones, Vampires) and gets a new bullshit power up every three months because the writers literally do not know how to make him interesting.

Because Peter is THE Spider-Man and as much as Marvel tries, they will never make the people be sick of him, and (grudgingly) will have to give the people what they want, if they want to sell books.
No, I think you really want to see something and you're going to ignore anything that doesn't line up with that. And I csnt change that.
Right back acha, pal.

0Vm6QSm.jpeg

Toons

The well known lefties on this site defend these two games to death. That's it. Get woke go broke is a well proven phenomonon. Tlou1 was great. Sm1 was great. These studios have a lot of goodwill among gamers, which, like what happened with the movies, will take some years to burn unless they course correct.

Lol it wasn't just good will. It was good games. They were when they came out, and still are.

This is exactly the kidna thing when folks like you are saying gaming's dead that needs to be considered. Because you'll consider a ton of legitimately good games bad for superficial reasons having nothing to do with the actual game.

Top Bottom