• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Punk needs his win back
wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif

New Deeb-age

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The only push Aksana is getting is pushed down to the mat in one of many future 5 minute diva job matches.

Aiii

So not worth it
What is wrong with people that like Eva. I mean, she's hot, but goddamn that personality. How does that not put you off?

Eh, at least she's not Kelly Kelly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She's really not that hot.

Lacey Von Erich is a hot girl who can't wrestle. Eva just started and she's already got that roughed up face look going on.

strobogo

Banned
She's attractive for sure, but she's covered in make up and has giant fake tits, both of which are turn offs for me. And her personality, at least the partly worked personality on TD is extremely off putting. The only actually likable cast member was JoJo and she's being replaced.

strobogo

Banned
Pretty sweet camel toe there.

They really should run with a Ginger Mahal angle. Or an angle where no one knows what Jinder's name is.

Alucard

Banned
Catching up on Smackdown with my PVR. Up to the Wyatts and Rhodes Brothers. Very good match so far. Looks like the WWE has given the Rhodes the ball and given them time every single match...a good way to build up the tag division.

strobogo

Banned
Eva said she was a trained dancer so she could be Fandanger's new dancer. They did a rehearsal in front of the two most powerful people after the McMahons and as it turned out, she had no idea how to dance.

Alucard

Banned
Is anyone else enjoying watching Curtis Axel more these days? It seems like he's taken the "you have no charisma" criticism to heart and has really been trying to pop more on screen.

strobogo

Banned
When I went to Raw, he had a match on either Superstars or a dark match with R-Truth. This was right before Curtis Axel. And despite having zero charisma on TV, he was one of the most engaging guys live of the whole show. He's a good live wrestler. It doesn't translate at all on TV for some reason.

Alucard

Banned
On the other hand, I feel that Big E has looked really soft on the mic. I've heard he has the gift of gab, but he hasn't shown it at all so far. His two times on commentary were pathetic.

Bizarro world WM booking. What would you guys think of this:

-Bryan vs. Lesnar
-Punk vs. HHH
-Taker vs. Wyatt
-Orton vs. Who Cares
-Cena vs. Who Cares

Top Bottom