• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Rapstah

triple-h-reminisce-flz9jyy.png

No idea where I was going with this.

Flair just looks like a vampire nowadays. There's a joke about money here somewhere.

bjork

Ted Jr. should've been so much bigger. I liked that dude.

I also wish Rob Conway had been too. All about the Con Way etc

Aiii

So not worth it
I took the week after the Rumble off, just so I can watch it live with you guys (haven't had a vacation in months, so I needed a week figured I might as well take it then). Rumble is much more fun when you can anticipate the next entrant with others.

Rapstah

Bo Dallas the character could plausibly be revealed to be IRS's son. Bray Wyatt isn't supposed to be Windham Rotunda. I'm sure Vic Venom is fuming at me for making this distinction.
And then Vince inserts himself into the angle just to do his normal social commentary comedy with "IT WAS ME, OBAMA! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!!"
Sister Abigail was Vince all along!

Do we have any info on who is that crazy announcer from WK8? I go back just to listen to her (I'm assuming it is a her) announce the card at the beginning of the show. It is fantastic.

tumblr_myys694uyL1qkz8azo4_500.gif
--->
tumblr_myys694uyL1qkz8azo6_500.gif

fallingedge said:
Do we have any info on who is that crazy announcer from WK8? I go back just to listen to her (I'm assuming it is a her) announce the card at the beginning of the show. It is fantas

Pretty sure that was the old pride announcer

jmdajr

Britney :\

Man she has really aged. Sad Sad Sad. Losing Justin sucked the life out of her.

Christina Aguilara still looks great though. Even when she's fat!

KFed and Hugh Jackman are tied for best celebrity guest spot to me

Also Goddamnit Zack Ryder THEY WASTED WOLVERINE AND THE MUPPETS ON YOU

With baggy shorts It would truly become the trip over leg lock, your opponent submits through the users own shame and embarrassment tarnishing the match and them wanting to get the hell out of there as fast as possible.

That list has a lot of sweet mustaches. Harley Race, Sheiky, Rick Rude, etc.
Ultimately though they should have give the no. 1 mustache spot to Dan Severn.

Kaladin

So there are strong dirt sheet rumors out there that Jeff Jarrett, Jim Ross and Toby Keith could be starting a wrasslin promotion together.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom