• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Anth0ny

If you can watch any show uncensored that be great.

Maybe even create some sort of category system.

Like say you just want to watch HHH or something. You know.

edit: I hope it's a decent price too. Heck Austin might even stop watching pirated stuff on youtube.

It'll be organized like this:

RAW
SMACKDOWN
TRIPLE H
PPV
WCW
ECW
TOTAL DIVAS

El Desperado finishes off the tour with what is probably a cibernetico win. Rush/Escorpion combines with the Naito/Ishii issue to make a good tag match. Sombra and UG face each other in a match where UG gets to do a UG match and have the crowd ooo and ahh since the crowd rarely see an UG match. Semi-main is the traditional Tanahashi/Jr HW champ/biggest CMLL star trios. And then Japan gets a real treat. Volador vs Mascara Dorada. Holy shit that match will be amazing. Not even Mexico gets that

Hoping a few of these shows will be iPPVs, but no word on that yet - you see Desperado's debut yet?

Kota Ibushi & BUSHI vs Jushin 'Thuner' Liger & El Desperado - (NJPW 01/05/14)

I watched Titan vs Negro Casas earlier, great fun! I'll definitely have to make it a goal to watch more CMLL this year.

DMczaf

I can't wait to see the digitally remastered match where HHH squashes The Ultimate Warrior.

With director commentary from Mr. Hs

"This is how we originally visioned the match back in 1996, however I just did not have the power to fully realize it until today."

Aiii

So not worth it
This also means we finally get to see Legends House. That was shot like 2 years ago now, are all the legends that were in it still alive?

DMczaf

I get the feeling Legends House was such a train wreck that Vince had all footage delivered to himself, destroyed it with Triple H's hammer and then had everyone killed who had any recollection of what happened in that house.

tm24

Hoping a few of these shows will be iPPVs, but no word on that yet - you see Desperado's debut yet?

Kota Ibushi & BUSHI vs Jushin 'Thuner' Liger & El Desperado - (NJPW 01/05/14)

I watched Titan vs Negro Casas earlier, great fun! I'll definitely have to make it a goal to watch more CMLL this year.
Apparently the shows will be Samurai TV and Ashaii TV, so no ippvs

So good. Love it. Absolutely love it. The second he hit that tope con giro i go yep, that's Namajague. They incorporate a lot of old Namajague spots, like the splits spot

And yes, that match was amazing. Negro Casas is the best. I would make a legit argument that Casas is the best wrestler in the world. He can work with every style and size in Mexico and probably the rest of the world. He can do your maestro match, brawl with the heavyweights and work with the high-fliers. And he's in his 50s. Shit is incredible! His match with Volador Jr next week will also be great. And his eventual hair vs hair match vs Rush will probably be my lucha MOTY

I get the feeling Legends House was such a train wreck that Vince had all footage delivered to himself, destroyed it with Triple H's hammer and then had everyone killed who had any recollection of what happened in that house.

I'm imagining like a Goodfellas kinda thing, invite everybody over, laugh, have a good time, hey I'm go to the bathroom be right back gentlemen. Then the doors lock and HHH emerges from the rafters and literally buries everybody. The footage is dumped in that pit with all the Atari 2600 E.T. copies

Hell I have to watch this murder in these classic movies

nordberg.gif

I find it strange that the pro football HOF has never really done anything to revoke his induction. I guess it helps that he wasn't "guilty" of murder. Wonder how long it will be before anything Benoit can be mentioned in a positive light.

OK guys, on behalf of WrassleGAF COO Sunny McFlower, I'm now taking submissions for the 2014 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble!!!

This is seperate from the Rumble Lottery that is run during the Royal Rumble PPV, instead Vince will simulate a Royal Rumble on WWE 14 using the first 30 entrants submitted to me, which will then be streamed live at some point before the Rumble itself. Everyone who enters agrees that, for one calendar month, they have to change their avatar to a picture of the eventual 2014 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble winner!

. Submit your chosen entrant to me via PM
. Keep your submission a secret, so as to not spoil the surprise
. Try to pick someone moderately famous/infamous, to make it easier to find a pre-made version of the wrestler in community creations
. The cut off limit is 30, but duplicate entries will be accepted so more people can join in on the fun
. NO VGCW CHARACTERS!

So, who's up for it? Should be good for a laugh, if last year's was any indication. We got stuck with Big Show avatars in 2013. Who will it be this year?

Ah, that's a shame, but the Samurai TV stuff should show up quicky enough, maybe a week or two for the other stuff. And, yeah, Negro Casas is super impressive for a dude his age.

Kaladin

OK guys, on behalf of WrassleGAF COO Sunny McFlower, I'm now taking submissions for the 2014 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble!!!

This is seperate from the Rumble Lottery that is run during the Royal Rumble PPV, instead Vince will simulate a Royal Rumble on WWE 14 using the first 30 entrants submitted to me, which will then be streamed live at some point before the Rumble itself. Everyone who enters agrees that, for one calendar month, they have to change their avatar to a picture of the eventual 2014 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble winner!

. Try to pick someone moderately famous/infamous, to make it easier to find a pre-made version of the wrestler in community creations
. The cut off limit is 30, but duplicate entries will be accepted so more people can join in on the fun

So, who's up for it? Should be good for a laugh, if last year's was any indication. We got stuck with Big Show avatars in 2013. Who will it be this year?

Done.

I'm evil.

tm24

I think its our fault that 2013 was so Big Show focused. He was in 2 main event storylines. This was all our fault. And done!

Xater

Ah, that's a shame, but the Samurai TV stuff should show up quicky enough, maybe a week or two for the other stuff. And, yeah, Negro Casas is super impressive for a dude his age.

So we send you the name of a real wrestler or can it be anyone as long as he/she is somewhere in the game.

jred2k

I find it strange that the pro football HOF has never really done anything to revoke his induction. I guess it helps that he wasn't "guilty" of murder. Wonder how long it will be before anything Benoit can be mentioned in a positive light.

Aren't NFL players more likely to be outcast if they DON'T own a gun? Pacman Jones is still in the league.

tm24

So we send you the name of a real wrestler or can it be anyone as long as he/she is somewhere in the game.

Yes, as long as WrassleGAF COO Sunny McFlower can find a caw for the 360 version, you're good no matter who it is. Last year spindashing (?) and someone else entered some VGCW peeps into the fold

I think its our fault that 2013 was so Big Show focused. He was in 2 main event storylines. This was all our fault. And done!

WrassleGAF got stroke. Move over Jeff Jarrett.

Yes, as long as WrassleGAF COO Sunny McFlower can find a caw for the 360 version, you're good no matter who it is. Last year spindashing (?) and someone else entered some VGCW peeps into the fold

Oh man, are they allowed again?!

Damn, it's been a year since Zandig's protest at ringside?!

gurudyne

Probably never. Unlike OJ, Benoit was guilty (and I say that strictly in the legal sense). More importantly, his actions led to massive changes in the business. That's Benoit's legacy at this point, not the wrestling. There's always going to be that asterisk after his name or a comment made after mentioning him at all.

Xater

That's exactly why I am asking. :p

gurudyne

Are we doing that again? I want to throw in a submission, but can we keep the entries restricted to actual people who are wrestlers/have wrestled in real life? Also, was anything ever decided regarding the absurd advantage superheavyweights have in the match?

EDIT: Good on you, Vince. No VGCW is best for business.

Jamie OD

So good. Love it. Absolutely love it. The second he hit that tope con giro i go yep, that's Namajague. They incorporate a lot of old Namajague spots, like the splits spot

And yes, that match was amazing. Negro Casas is the best. I would make a legit argument that Casas is the best wrestler in the world. He can work with every style and size in Mexico and probably the rest of the world. He can do your maestro match, brawl with the heavyweights and work with the high-fliers. And he's in his 50s. Shit is incredible! His match with Volador Jr next week will also be great. And his eventual hair vs hair match vs Rush will probably be my lucha MOTY

Given how fast puro has been appearing online lately I don't think we'll have to wait long for the Fantasticamania shows after they air.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh crap, I just remembered who I chose to pick months ago, gotta fix my pick even though my new one was pretty good as well I'm not sure he's a CAW.

Batigol

Banned
Guys, give it to me straight; is Austin going to be here tonight?

I will literally need a change of undergarments if he is

Such a tough decision. Is the rule still in where if two people pick the same guy then you won't notify them? I have a few picks that need to make it in but I'm sure that others here will choose them... but what if they don't and... ahhhhh!

DMczaf

So my Xonar DG fried a week or so ago, ASUS finally got back to me and informed me that the warranty is only 1 year + 90 days, so I'm shit out of luck....OR I can pay the RMA repair cost of $119.99...

The sound card is $29.99 MSRP...dafuk.

Top Bottom