• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
dean ambrose and roddy piper did amazing on mic together, is it just because roody is so good on mic ?

One of the lenses in my glasses fell out and I only just noticed, smh. Could be fuckin' anywhere.

dean ambrose and roddy piper did amazing on mic together, is it just because roody is so good on mic ?

Partly, but Dean's great on the mic in his own right - it's what really got him noticed in the first place, back when he was on the indies.

Afternoon

iVoeBk3nu6u8Y.gif

Which batsu game is this?

The Old School RAW was pretty ass. Which is a shame because I really looked forward to it.

Jake was fun, though. I went back and watched it on YouTube. I am happy for Jake, he looks so happy. Comparing his build right now to his last appearance years ago, that change is really inspiring.

I can only hope I get to see a Razor Ramon appearance in the WWE before I die. I heard that Scott Hall's doing great these days but admittedly I have not been keeping up with him.

jred2k

Oh man I've got a crazy new conspiracy. Mr. Sandman is the Sunflower snitch so he could run rampant with his thread creation. By 2015 he will be taking ownership of "legit shook".

Hasney

Too Cool and Jake made the Old School Raw, so I'm happy as hell.

They could still make the Daniel Wyatt thing big. You could do it like the Ministry where Bray is trying to take control of WWE, especially since Kane joined them after the Wyatt beatdown and capture, so he could just be the mole in the Authority. Hell, if you wanted to completely recycle it, the devil that made him do it could even be Vince to get rid of HHH and Steph controlling the show.

"IT WAS ME CENA. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG."

Then just have a throwaway line in a promo on Main Event saying that Husky Harris really controlled the Nexus and this was the bigger picture he wanted all along, but found salvation when the Nexus didn't get the job done.

Obviously they won't do any of this and Bryan can be happy being a tag champ.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Old School Raw was awesome, but that crowd was Nitro 2000 levels bad.

Yeah that crowd was so depressing.

The Bad News Barrett bit was the most depressing bit of all, nobody was booing him -everybody in the crowd was basically agreeing with him which made the segment just sting even more.

Luke Harper is too good for the family, to be honest.

Daniel Bryan, too but still. I hope Harper has a nice future in the WWE. Big dude who can move.

jred2k

The Bad News Barrett bit was the most depressing bit of all, nobody was booing him -everybody in the crowd was basically agreeing with him which made the segment just sting even more.

You just can't expect decorum from Baltimore.

Nameless

Jake would make the perfect man behind the curtain that Bray keeps refering to. Heel preacher/cult leader Jake was awesome and not too much unlike Bray, though Jake's portrayal of that type of character was more subdued which made him scarier.

BFIB

Jake would make the perfect man behind the curtain that Bray keeps refering to. Heel preacher/cult leader Jake was awesome and not too much unlike Bray, though Jake's portrayal of that type of character was more subdued which made him scarier.

It was great seeing Jake back, and looking good. His eyes looked "clean".

Not sure I'd want him back in a higher capacity, even though it would make a great storyline.

charsace

Last night was really wasted by taking place in Baltimore. Crowd was terrible. This show should have taken place in NY, Philly, Chicago, or Toronto. The crowds would have been nuclear in those places.

Nameless

It was great seeing Jake back, and looking good. His eyes looked "clean".

Not sure I'd want him back in a higher capacity, even though it would make a great storyline.

I don't know, I'm always glad to see these guys get a good payday. Jake in particular who missed out on potential legend runs due to obvious reasons.

Putting him on the road might not be a good idea, but a TV storyline and HOF induction would be great.

Joeki11a

Banned
Seeing the DVR of Raw and I am surprised Big Show was put over like that. Guess it is all to see Brock destroy him but big props for Brock selling that toss like he was Ziggler.

Joeki11a

Banned

Are you taking his promos literal?

He speaks in riddles and thats it

The Wyatts wont become a Legion of wackos

It cant this works only with 3 people.

He would make the perfect person, but we all know that it will just be HHH/The Authority. WWE rarely ever throws swerves like that.

Edit: Joeki11a, how you gonna make a triple post like that lol

UberTag

Seeing the DVR of Raw and I am surprised Big Show was put over like that. Guess it is all to see Brock destroy him but big props for Brock selling that toss like he was Ziggler.
Brock has always sold offense amazingly well. In fact, you could make the argument that he oversells a little too much in certain instances given how big of a guy he is.

Son Of D

Just finished watching RAW. Jake the Snake's moment was so good. Glad that I was able to avoid hearing about that before I watched it.

I think my favourite thing about the #BnB segments is that he just spits the truth and even the other wrestlers don't bother to disagree with him.

jmdajr

Just finished watching RAW. Jake the Snake's moment was so good. Glad that I was able to avoid hearing about that before I watched it.

I shouldn't have checked my instagram :(

Happy to go back and see reactions here though.

edit: Event should have been at MSG

jmdajr

Dolph got his bell rung again?

Unfortunately Dolph sustained a concussion during his match on the clothesline given to him by Ryback. We were able to evaluate him in the ring; he was having some confusion and disorientation. We took him back to the training room and confirmed a concussion. He’s currently feeling better but we’ll proceed with ImPACT testing and further evaluation to determine when we can get him back in the ring.

man this RAW is utter shit.

Flair looks like a corpse.
Bryan is barely bigger than Rey, it's ridiculous.
Piper slurring like he's high on Nyquil.
Corporate Kane manages to be even shittier than regular Kane.
Big E had another of his boring, flavourless matches, the high point point being Ryback acting like a dick on commentary.
Sin Cara is another guy now.
Batista is back in case you didn't heard about it.
Tag Match was decent.
Slaughter is still alive, the more you know.
Brock is part of both the best and worst part of the show.
Something with the Divas, nobody cares.
3MB vs old ass guys.
Punk is sloppier than ever.
JAKE!!!!

Batigol

Banned
Can Big Show like go away? Like, forever

He's the worst.

BNB is just as bad though. I fast forward any time he's on screen. What is the point of him? He can go away too

I enjoyed Raw though. Jake!!!

Top Bottom