• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

strobogo

Banned
This sounds pretty rad. 24/7 constant streaming, plus on demand and live stuff? I can finally realize my childhood dream of having wrestling on all day long. Every day. Just on.

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop

like SWERVE its actually the 24/7 HHH channel and the real thing is $40 a month or some shit

strobogo

Banned
Both.

You get live streaming of some weekly shows, and access to the archives.

24/7 streaming. Live shows when they are on, but the rest are other shows and hopefully totally random stuff. Pretty rad. Especially once they get everything they own up. It will also kill torrents.

UberTag

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop

like SWERVE its actually the 24/7 HHH channel and the real thing is $40 a month or some shit
Clearly this is the gambit to win us over and forgive them for the D.Brine burial.
I suspect it will be a successful move.

strobogo

Banned
Lol, having the legit COO come out as his old gimmick from 15 years ago. Guaranteed Austin doesn't come out with a vest and knee braces on.

Top Bottom