• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

G-Fex

chansub-global-emoticon-c8a77ec0c49976d3-22x30.png

Alucard

Banned
Just tuned in. So...will this actually be available on television, or is it an internet-only thing? I'm not one of those guys who has his PC/laptop set up to his TV, and the "latest" console I own is the Wii. Meh...don't think this is for me if I'll just be streaming slowly on my laptop.

Just tuned in. So...will this actually be available on television, or is it an internet-only thing? I'm not one of those guys who has his PC/laptop set up to his TV, and the "latest" console I own is the Wii. Meh...don't think this is for me if I'll just be streaming slowly on my laptop.

PS3/4 xbone tablets and phones

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Roku is like 70 bucks these days.

Ithil

It's on both. It's like Netflix, you can get it on whatever.

Top Bottom