• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I can't believe Joe thought this was a good idea;

ibhNM8UpOCIxym.gif

Fuck.

You're probably right, bean. Just gotta know how to take those 'landing ass-first on a set of concrete stairs' bumps. That's like wrestling 101.

Right on the stairs. WTF? Where was that?

Edit: is that TNA? Looks like Sting is in this gif.

Yeah, that was Bound for Glory 2008, where Joe lost the title to Sting.

You're probably right, bean. Just gotta know how to take those 'landing ass-first on a set of concrete stairs' bumps. That's like wrestling 101.

Yeah, that was Bound for Glory 2008, where Joe lost the title to Sting.
Bootaaay please. He's extending his arms and tucking his chin on impact. If trained properly, you can safely fall from a reasonable height on a variety of surfaces.

Are you new at this or something?

strobogo

Banned
I believe he mentioned once that Sting was farther away than they initially planned but he went for it anyway or something. But no matter what, he'd be taking a high bump on the steps, which is stupid any way you look at it.

I'm thinking about taking Aiii's or Plywood's real pic avatar, customizing it with some Sting makeup, and using it as my own avatar.

Would I get banned?

strobogo

Banned
Someone should start tweeting bad bews to Barrett.

#bnb the only push you can get is off a scissor lift
#bnb Heath Slater has a bigger push than you
#bnb Big Show is still doing better than you
#bnb you'll probably have brain damage and bad knees when you retire
#bnb a laptop was more over than you

G-Fex

Don't try to drag me down to that wretched level of scum and shit where you and Bootaaay reside.
you were supposed to be my friend :(

Goodbye to Kaitlyn's weekly cleavage
GAf2mK0.gif

Like everything else, I blame her boyfriend.

I too blame her shitty overmuscled boyfriend.

He's probably impotent.

and probably can't do shit with Kaitlyn with his T-Rex like arms.

and he most likely has to ask her to give him another shot of steroid into his ass

somedevil

There was mistake the Nxt show on February 27 is a one time special and the main event is Bo Dallas vs
Adrian Neville
for the title.

I smell a title change.

Kota Ibushi vs Hikaru Sato - (DDT 07/20/08)

This is under Hard Hit rules, so if you want to see Kota Ibushi in a shootstyle match, here you go. Seems to be a UWF-like points system, with points lost for rope breaks and whatever the ref determines to be a 'down', but KO, submission or pinfall can end the match at any moment. Interesting story, with Sato dominating the points system, but Ibushi ignoring it completely and bringing his pro-wrestling flashiness into the mix.

Showaddy

There was mistake the Nxt show on February 27 is a one time special and the main event is Bo Dallas vs
Adrian Neville
for the title.

I smell a title change.

About damn time. As much as I enjoy his character now he's just embarrassingly boring in the ring.

On another note have they announced which NXT star will be in the royal rumble? Hoping Zayn or Neville get a chance.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
About damn time. As much as I enjoy his character now he's just embarrassingly boring in the ring.

On another note have they announced which NXT star will be in the royal rumble? Hoping Zayn or Neville get a chance.

don't think that's happening this year

after Bo failed to get over, they canned those ideas

Bo in the Rumble was such a waste. They didn't let him do a damn thing, yet he was in there for ages, looking lost. Neville should have been the NXT guy in the match - he could have come in, wrestled for a minute or two, hit a corkscrew SSP and got eliminated. At least it would have been memorable. What the hell was memorable about Bo's appearance?

G-Fex

Batista
Brock Lesnar
Bo Dallas
Hulk Hogan
Big E Langston
Dean Ambrose
Dean Malenko
Dean Martin
Aksana as womens champ

my fantasy roster

Verendus

Banned
Just looking at that guy, I think he would make a good heel. Like that jabroni you want to see get the crap beat out of him, but he keeps getting away and doing a bunch of tricks.

Like Road Runner.

Except I never got that payoff with Road Runner being eaten.

Top Bottom