• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

KissVibes

Banned
Maven !!!!

Man, I was so hoping for a Maven vs Undertaker feud.

Give Maven a bunch of solid wins over other superstars and a lot of "lucky" wins over Undertaker on RAW for about a year. You do the spot again at the next Rumble, where it seemed like Undertaker was totally winning, and have Taker come back in and throw Maven right out on his face.

Then you have the two of them face off at WM. Maven get's pretty close, has a TON of heart and keeps fighting, but the dead man is just too much for him. Would've been a long build but Maven would become a massive star right after.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
edit: Another great gif from Wrestling with text

X5Mwg7i.gif
I'm ready for a Capcom x WWE fighting game now.
Can I say how much money I made from wrestling instead? :O
Tell me more.

I'm ready for a Capcom x WWE fighting game now.

Tell me more.

I like that idea.. Gimmeit!

I do filming and some stage production for indies. Things like WrestleCon and such.

Gas and food are so much! But I get so much experience! :p

I actually don't know how much exactly, but I'd have to guess.. mid four figures? I stopped doing CZW, but did a bunch of others and WrestleCon was money.

2014 will probably be better. Actually my worst year for that. But I didn't have too many "get home at 4 AM" Saturdays, so it balanced out!

EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

I found it, it's on their official group. I can't send it though, on tablet

But WHY GOD WHY

I'm confused at to what this is about and why I should be outraged.

Indy wrestling superfan 'quits' a promotion and is trying to sell his very expensive tickets to the Mania weekend stuff.

All because of that damn Davey Richards!

I'm confused at to what this is about and why I should be outraged.
It's just a bad wrestling fan that said if Gabe did business with Davey Richards he'd be done with Evolve and DGUSA forever. It's just the absolute worst kind of wrestling fan that's got his inflated sense of self importance and doesn't understand how business works.

Just saw your follow up.

Davey was originally going to be the flagship guy for Evolve Dgusa but burned some bridges the way he hopped to ROH.

Xater

It's just a bad wrestling fan that said if Gabe did business with Davey Richards he'd be done with Evolve and DGUSA forever. It's just the absolute worst kind of wrestling fan that's got his inflated sense of self importance and doesn't understand how business works.

Just saw your follow up.

Davey was originally going to be the flagship guy for Evolve Dgusa but burned some bridges the way he hopped to ROH.

Alright, that's pretty dumb.

I found it, it's on their official group. I can't send it though, on tablet

But WHY GOD WHY

Indy wrestling superfan 'quits' a promotion and is trying to sell his very expensive tickets to the Mania weekend stuff.

All because of that damn Davey Richards!
He should still go and just stand up and show his back to Richards like those idiot marks in the NXT Zone.

XenoRaven

Finally got around to watching Wrestle Kingdom. I actually only watched the latter half because I think the show is split up into two parts on the Japanese page and I didn't realize it until I was already halfway through the video. From what I saw, I think the idea was to make the people with the coolest entrances lose. Seeing Marty Friedman was cool.

Goto/Shibata was amazing as always. I always enjoy Devitt and Ibushi matches so obviously putting them together was great. I was a little underwhelmed by Okada/Naito. Okada matches seem to start off slow, but always have this gradual crescendo until the end where everything is crazy back and forth. I feel like the normal payoff at the end didn't come until the tombstone reversal. Tanahashi/Nakamura was really fun to watch. I didn't want Nakamura to lose the belt, but the way he lost gracefully and went out directing "Yea-OH!" chants put a smile on my face.

I'm hoping for another great year of NJPW. It seems like it would be hard to top last year, but Okada is really hitting his stride, I think 2014 will be better for Naito, they have Ibushi now, Bullet Club seems to be going strong, and maybe we'll see Goto in a main event soon! I keep hoping Devitt and Anderson will stick around. I'd love for them to be making that WWE money, but I enjoy them in NJPW so much it would be tough to see them go.

Okada reminds me of ADR. Great in the ring, but no charisma, yet has a character that is portrayed to be super charismatic.

Really? You're down on a foreign wrestler because he reminds you of another foreign wrestler?

Really?

Really?

Really??

REALLY???

I'm not surprised. If only they had that lustrous white skin and those baby blues, right?

strobogo

Banned
Really? You're down on a foreign wrestler because he reminds you of another foreign wrestler?

Really?

Really?

Really??

REALLY???

I'm not surprised. If only they had that lustrous white skin and those baby blues, right?

I have olive skin, dark hair, and hazel eyes. I look more like ADR than anyone with white skin and baby blue eyes.

jred2k

Bean is the leader of the AReally?an Nation. I'm not sure what his end game is, but being associated with Miz makes him as bad as Hitler.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
holy shit, Kanyon faked his death and has been living off of his R2R residuals in Indiana, drinking, biking and reviewing WCW 2000. The Ultimate swerve.

Top Bottom