• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

yuuki

I was hoping it would be a funny game about how gacha is pointless and stuff.

But it's quite literally just a gacha game.

Disappointing. And the art blows.

i hope the sequel will add a better story but its unique in the sense that it throws gems at you left and right

ReaperXL7

So Segas other (big?) mobile Gacha game is out on IOS, possibly android also. It's called war pirates and it's very good, this might actually be one of the most generous Gacha games I have ever played and I think it's pretty cool how they allow you to customize your fleet to the degree that's available. If your into pirates I'd at least try it out.

war-pirates-apk-4.jpg

http://www.tssznews.com/2017/02/16/sega-mobile-game-war-pirates-launches-globally/

Rixa

So Segas other (big?) mobile Gacha game is out on IOS, possibly android also. It's called war pirates and it's very good, this might actually be one of the most generous Gacha games I have ever played and I think it's pretty cool how they allow you to customize your fleet to the degree that's available. If your into pirates I'd at least try it out.

Thats actually 2nd time its out. I did play it in Global from December 2015 to March 2016 when they took server down, they said it was Beta test (you could still buy stuff there with real money...).

Few pics from January - March 2016 of my account back then:

Back then the strategy was to be at low rank and rush to story so far that you opened Blood Lines. The less you had units & levels the easier it was to actually finish Blood Lines. I could finish Blood Lines many times being rank 9. Just don't scout Units cause more you have them (even at lvl 1) the harder Blood Lines comes :p

I might start to rerolling process again :D

Edit:

The company behind War Pirates "new" Global version is goGame. goGame CEO & founder is David NG, who worked in Gumi Asia before.

Edit2:

Ehh I was going to reroll for something (Zaed prolly) but my first pull got this. Not sure if this is global exclu or some new unit, this definitely was not in gacha year ago.

No clue if she is good or very meh.
Time to look resources from War Pirates JP Pages

Edit3:

Its global unit and if Iam not mistaken everyone gets one version of her when starting. Green version was over powered, not sure if she still is.

Edit4:

Did 5000 Crystals and made the 10 summon that has guaranteed 5*. Now Iam swimming in 5* units. Not the greatest but with that pull I got:
5* Heimdall (blue)
5* Zaed (blue) <- Why this was not red :(
Guaranteed was Eldricht (red)

5* Blue Zaed was my reroll (after 60ish rerolls...) year ago and it was bad compared to red Zaed. Oh well not complaining to get 5* unit.

ReaperXL7

Thats actually 2nd time its out. I did play it in Global from December 2015 to March 2016 when they took server down, they said it was Beta test (you could still buy stuff there with real money...).

Back then the strategy was to be at low rank and rush to story so far that you opened Blood Lines. The less you had units & levels the easier it was to actually finish Blood Lines. I could finish Blood Lines many times being rank 9. Just don't scout Units cause more you have them (even at lvl 1) the harder Blood Lines comes :p

Edit:

The company behind War Pirates "new" Global version is goGame. goGame CEO & founder is David NG, who worked in Gumi Asia before.

Edit2:

Ehh I was going to reroll for something (Zaed prolly) but my first pull got this. Not sure if this is global exclu or some new unit, this definitely was not in gacha year ago.

Edit3:

Its global unit and if Iam not mistaken everyone gets one version of her when starting. Green version was over powered, not sure if she still is.

Edit4:

Did 5000 Crystals and made the 10 summon that has guaranteed 5*. Now Iam swimming in 5* units. Not the greatest but with that pull I got:
5* Heimdall (blue)

5* Blue Zaed was my reroll (after 60ish rerolls...) year ago and it was bad compared to red Zaed. Oh well not complaining to get 5* unit.

Not bad, this is my fleet so far:

Actually pretty disappointed that I hadn't seen that JP page sooner since I fed away some pretty good 4*units and kept the wrong colors of few others.

Still in decent shape though as I have a number of high tier characters who are still A+ and above. I'm firmly standing by my opinion that this game is very generous with its premium currency, there are so many ways to get gems just from playing that I don't mind putting in some money since I'm enjoying the game anyway.

Dandte

Have to take a look at war pirates. Currently I'm trying out Dynasty Warriors which just soft launched in Canada

http://toucharcade.com/2017/02/26/dynasty-warriors-unleashed-has-soft-lanched-in-canada/

Got excited.
Looked at the app store
Got confused
Looked at the Publisher
God dammit Nexon.
Edit:
Sorry Nexon i have to take it back. Everything is fine. Game feels like your typical korean slasher rpg but damn i love my Diaochan. Sadly my free pull was another generic 3 star but i won't bother rerolling. Game is fun.

Also, should i reroll for a green selina?

chrono01

Edit:

Edit2:

Edit3:

Edit4:

5* Heimdall (blue)

So the same guy responsible for Chain Chronicles downfall? Thanks but no thanks. Pass. :/

Rixa

Not bad, this is my fleet so far:

Actually pretty disappointed that I hadn't seen that JP page sooner since I fed away some pretty good 4*units and kept the wrong colors of few others.

Still in decent shape though as I have a number of high tier characters who are still A+ and above. I'm firmly standing by my opinion that this game is very generous with its premium currency, there are so many ways to get gems just from playing that I don't mind putting in some money since I'm enjoying the game anyway.

So the same guy responsible for Chain Chronicles downfall? Thanks but no thanks. Pass. :/

Yes same guy.

Difference seems to be that WP is now _really_ generous compared to what it was year ago and compared to CC. Devs are giving Cyrstals (premium currency) from right & left. Also login day 2 had guaranteed 5* ticket. Pulled Leonidas (Heimdall) dupe, this time Red colour. I think I will get Red one to max and prolly use blue one as fodder for 6* evo.

One mistake was made. Somehow I accidentally clicked FB logo in starting screen before my game was tied to it. So now I have wrong starting account tied to my FB. Made ticket to devs asking is there any way to change this. If not I need to tie my current game to dummy FB.

Going to slap 10000 Crystals tomorrow to special 1 time summon.

SUPER VALUE RECRUITMENT
Start: 01.03.2017 End: 07.03.2017

1%20time%20only_zpsi7agxyjf.jpg

Super%20Value%20Recruitment_zpsjeccu47k.jpg

*You will get the reward via mailbox when you do the one time limited x10 Recruit.

Full Patch notes | New season Proloque celebration

chrono01

Yes same guy.

Difference seems to be that WP is now _really_ generous compared to what it was year ago and compared to CC. Devs are giving Cyrstals (premium currency) from right & left. Also login day 2 had guaranteed 5* ticket. Pulled Leonidas (Heimdall) dupe, this time Red colour. I think I will get Red one to max and prolly use blue one as fodder for 6* evo.

One mistake was made. Somehow I accidentally clicked FB logo in starting screen before my game was tied to it. So now I have wrong starting account tied to my FB. Made ticket to devs asking is there any way to change this. If not I need to tie my current game to dummy FB.

Going to slap 10000 Crystals tomorrow to special 1 time summon.

Full Patch notes | New season Proloque celebration
I re-rolled a few times on Nox, got the guaranteed 5* Selina (Green) as well as a 5* Chiyo (also Green) in one of my 4* Tickets. I'll save my gems for doing multi-pulls, for the guaranteed 5*, and just play casually. Personally, I don't trust "Old Gumi" so even if they're being generous with in-game currency and everything now, it doesn't meant he game will last past six months. I'll just play a bit here and there and see if I get into it, but I won't dedicate too much time/resources to it.

Good luck to you on that 10,000 Crystal Summon, though!

Rixa

I'll just play a bit here and there and see if I get into it, but I won't dedicate too much time/resources to it.

Good luck to you on that 10,000 Crystal Summon, though!

Good strategy, not sure either how long this game lasts, not dropping resources to it either.

Rixa

Ok I made my pulls in WP:

3x100 crystals (everyday cheap pulls during launch event, normal pull is 500 crystals)
1x 10000 crystals special pull (10 pulls total) (I think it has guaranteed 5* too)
1x 5000 crystals for guaranteed 5*

10k Gave me 1x 5* + bonus 5* from wanted posters we got
5k Gave me 1x 5* as guaranteed
3x 100 gave me 1x 5* (really surprised)

Too bad Tokiwa is wrong type & colour (Blue defender is best). But I think Shera is best healer in WP. Dunno about Chokolad, she is global exclu and same with Ouka.

Some info how WP does the grinding part :p.

So with 15300 crystals I got 4x 5* + shitloads of 4* fodder.
After 2 days of playing I have 8x unique 5* and one dupe (of different colour / type).
Since Iam lacking frontline 5* units, going to keep blue Leonidas (Heimdall) (I have red Leonidas too).

Basically you need a lot of fodder pirates here. Cause easiest way to evolve pirate to next rarity is by using fodder pirates that are same rarity.

I know from earlier experience that Metis is really good 4* unit, thats why it was 1st in the list to evolve.

To get 5* to 6* with fodders you need alot of units :D
- 4x 4* Base fodders
-> These need to be max leveled (50)
-> Easiest way to get exp is either:
* Abuse launch event double exp for units.
* Hope that someone triggers Special Island Monkey fight and use your stamina there

- 16x 4* Fodders (lvl 1 is ok) to be feed to those Base Fodders

= DONT ever sell your pirates. You need craploads of fodders. Lower rarities can be used as fodders for 3* Gacha base fodders (that are going to be max leveled & evolved to 4*).

Hopefully this info helps those that are interested in WP.
Also its good to raise your Rum & Gold ship levels first.

chrono01

Ok I made my pulls in WP:

3x100 crystals (everyday cheap pulls during launch event, normal pull is 500 crystals)
1x 10000 crystals special pull (10 pulls total) (I think it has guaranteed 5* too)
1x 5000 crystals for guaranteed 5*

10k Gave me 1x 5* + bonus 5* from wanted posters we got
5k Gave me 1x 5* as guaranteed
3x 100 gave me 1x 5* (really surprised)

Too bad Tokiwa is wrong type & colour (Blue defender is best). But I think Shera is best healer in WP. Dunno about Chokolad, she is global exclu and same with Ouka.

Some info how WP does the grinding part :p.

So with 15300 crystals I got 4x 5* + shitloads of 4* fodder.
After 2 days of playing I have 8x unique 5* and one dupe (of different colour / type).
Since Iam lacking frontline 5* units, going to keep blue Leonidas (Heimdall) (I have red Leonidas too).

Basically you need a lot of fodder pirates here. Cause easiest way to evolve pirate to next rarity is by using fodder pirates that are same rarity.

I know from earlier experience that Metis is really good 4* unit, thats why it was 1st in the list to evolve.

To get 5* to 6* with fodders you need alot of units :D
- 4x 4* Base fodders
-> These need to be max leveled (50)
-> Easiest way to get exp is either:
* Abuse launch event double exp for units.
* Hope that someone triggers Special Island Monkey fight and use your stamina there

- 16x 4* Fodders (lvl 1 is ok) to be feed to those Base Fodders

= DONT ever sell your pirates. You need craploads of fodders. Lower rarities can be used as fodders for 3* Gacha base fodders (that are going to be max leveled & evolved to 4*).

Hopefully this info helps those that are interested in WP.
Also its good to raise your Rum & Gold ship levels first.
Nice, congrats on those pulls!

I did the same as you and did the 10k purchase (mostly for that guaranteed Ouka). The 5* I got from the recruit was Gordon (Red), which is nice since I needed a tank with taunt. I also got a 4* Metis (Red) who I heard is really good, so I'll probably work on evolving her. I also got a 5* from a ticket, but she was Rumil (Green), who I'm not sure is good or not. Still, I'm happy for any 5* right now, since I can use the immediate boost. I also did Chiyo Awakening Quest and whew! I didn't expect her to become so scantily-clad. I need to unlock the area for Selina first before I can Awaken her.

What's the best use for rum? I'm sitting on 110k currently and not sure what to spend them on. I was thinking of buying a few of the high-cost things from the Scouting Board, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. Do they ever get replenished, or are they a one-time thing? If so, I might just start buying the 80k purchases since it'd be nice to get those out of the way early on.

I sent an invite to the guild, but I'm not a hardcore player. Just playing whenever I have free time or whatever. Don't trust Old Gumi to put in my maximum amount of effort. :/

Jeffrey

man it was just 1 day that I completely lost interest in Fire emblem heroes lol.

Like there isn't anything to do, or reason to summon units for after beating the story lol. Game needs... like bosses or raids or something but im not sure the formula works for that?

Quonny

man it was just 1 day that I completely lost interest in Fire emblem heroes lol.

Like there isn't anything to do, or reason to summon units for after beating the story lol. Game needs... like bosses or raids or something but im not sure the formula works for that?
Yep. It's a horrible gacha game. Gacha games need something to do constantly.

It's not so dull. Arena is literally the most challenging and exciting part of the game with a large risk reward factor. It's literally the best part of the game at present.

Rixa

Nice, congrats on those pulls!

What's the best use for rum? I'm sitting on 110k currently and not sure what to spend them on. I was thinking of buying a few of the high-cost things from the Scouting Board, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. Do they ever get replenished, or are they a one-time thing? If so, I might just start buying the 80k purchases since it'd be nice to get those out of the way early on.

I sent an invite to the guild, but I'm not a hardcore player. Just playing whenever I have free time or whatever. Don't trust Old Gumi to put in my maximum amount of effort. :/

Grats your pulls too. Now do those 3x100 Crystal pulls per day + that one free pull :). Collect 5000 Crystals and do 10 pull for guaranteed 5*

As for rum there are few usages:

1. Leveling units with Monkeys cost rum
2. Leveling Swabbies costs rum. 1-2 Levels for Swabbies is ok, But dont level 1-2* swabbies (sell them). Rather try to level 4-5* Swabbies.
3. Scout. Occasionally good Swabbies (4-5*) come to Scout and they cost shitton of rum + other good stuff. So its ok to keep buffer of rum (Tickets are nice buffer since they don't take room).

Scouting refreshes every day and you can use 30 Crystals to Refresh (Its cheap, 2nd time is 50). So if you buy most stuff from Scout board its ok to Refresh it once _if_ you have rum to buy things.

I accepted you to guild. No need to be hc player at all :D. I made 5000 Crystal pull and it gave me 3 more 5* units. I think I now have 11 different base 5* and one dupe (Red Tokiwa) + Red & Blue Leonidas (Heimdall is the name in JP WP, Blue is very good). Also got 5* Chiyo. Literally swimming in base 5* units. F2P friendly game so far :D

My leader friend unit is 5* Blue Metis.

chrono01

Grats your pulls too. Now do those 3x100 Crystal pulls per day + that one free pull :). Collect 5000 Crystals and do 10 pull for guaranteed 5*

As for rum there are few usages:

1. Leveling units with Monkeys cost rum
2. Leveling Swabbies costs rum. 1-2 Levels for Swabbies is ok, But dont level 1-2* swabbies (sell them). Rather try to level 4-5* Swabbies.
3. Scout. Occasionally good Swabbies (4-5*) come to Scout and they cost shitton of rum + other good stuff. So its ok to keep buffer of rum (Tickets are nice buffer since they don't take room).

Scouting refreshes every day and you can use 30 Crystals to Refresh (Its cheap, 2nd time is 50). So if you buy most stuff from Scout board its ok to Refresh it once _if_ you have rum to buy things.

I accepted you to guild. No need to be hc player at all :D. I made 5000 Crystal pull and it gave me 3 more 5* units. I think I now have 11 different base 5* and one dupe (Red Tokiwa) + Red & Blue Leonidas (Heimdall is the name in JP WP, Blue is very good). Also got 5* Chiyo. Literally swimming in base 5* units. F2P friendly game so far :D

My leader friend unit is 5* Blue Metis.
Thanks for the tips. :)

I did 2x multi-pulls for the guaranteed 5*. I didn't get any dupes (thankfully), but not the one(s) I were after (namely, Lydia, Ashley or Esmeralda).

I got:

Marc (Green)
Barabara (Green)
Shera (Blue)

I saw that Shera is supposedly a nice healer, but is she better than Ouka? I literally just received the latter the other day and she seems more useful to me (but then, I haven't tried out Shera). I have so many 5* green characters, though.

Selina
Chiyo
Rumil
Marc
Barabara

I can also evolve Metis (Green) to 5*, but I'll probably do the Red variant of her first (for variation). I wish I knew how to see which characters can go to 6* or not.

Not sure what team I'll put together, but I'll probably save any/all gems I get from now on for future limited banners. I'm only halfway through the third map, so there should be a lot left for me to earn.

Rixa

Thanks for the tips. :)

Shera (Blue)

I saw that Shera is supposedly a nice healer, but is she better than Ouka? I literally just received the latter the other day and she seems more useful to me (but then, I haven't tried out Shera). I have so many 5* green characters, though.

You will be very happy that you have 2 great healers (I have both). There are restrictions that XX colour cant be used on this quest (Booty Run).

Or

If you need to get 3 medals from some quest (in order you to farm wanted posters from it with Raid Tickets) that has:

* Enemy fleet 28439 strength
* Your fleet 16666 strength
* Quest allows only 5 ships + friend unit.

What will you do?

You do this:

When I got 3 Medals (first try btw) my fleet strength was 16xxx
Unit levels in the pic:

Shera 49
Ouka 48
Leonidas 57
Selina 60
Metis 60

Seriously double healer fleet \o_
Ouka is sitting in Cannon & Heal ship, you get it when advancing in story.

chrono01

You will be very happy that you have 2 great healers (I have both). There are restrictions that XX colour cant be used on this quest (Booty Run).

Or

If you need to get 3 medals from some quest (in order you to farm wanted posters from it with Raid Tickets) that has:

* Enemy fleet 28439 strength
* Your fleet 16666 strength
* Quest allows only 5 ships + friend unit.

What will you do?

You do this:

When I got 3 Medals (first try btw) my fleet strength was 16xxx
Unit levels in the pic:

Shera 49
Ouka 48
Leonidas 57
Selina 60
Metis 60

Seriously double healer fleet \o_
Ouka is sitting in Cannon & Heal ship, you get it when advancing in story.
Nice, thanks! I'll work on leveling her then (maybe stick her in my group while I'm going forward with the story).

I have a lot of dupes now of certain characters, such as 4* Red Metis. Do they have any use other than using them as fodder to evolve other 4* characters? I know you can't use the same name twice in a party, but I'm just curious as to whether they have double parties or something where you can compose two different sets of teams. If so, I might keep around a second copy of all of the recommended 4*/5* characters to help in that, otherwise I'll just fuse the duplicates away.

Once again, I appreciate all of the information. There's not a lot of communities for this game. I was surprised to see that there isn't even a Reddit group, not for this or the Japanese version. Makes me wonder how well the game is doing. :/

Rixa

Nice, thanks! I'll work on leveling her then (maybe stick her in my group while I'm going forward with the story).

I have a lot of dupes now of certain characters, such as 4* Red Metis. Do they have any use other than using them as fodder to evolve other 4* characters?/

Np. Yeah there aren't really much about this game. In Japan this version (2.0 or something) got released at September last year and now its released here (15.2 or so).

For example Blood Line was reworked totally (and is great now, it used to be grindy and teeth grinding shit) BL is now named as Booty Run.

As for dupes (same names, no need to be same colour).
Push that sidebar on left and click Help. It will launch some pics & helps, scroll them thru:

Best to use same named & coloured fodders. If there are situations where same named other coloured unit is needed / is OP.

Iam not sure how to trigger special awakening:

Wtf does +1 mean in the pic (same unit fodder or)?
I have the "Whirlpool" Tome area opened (entrance is in Hideout) and made few runs there for Metis but no clue how to actually get the Special Awakening to work.

Edit: For my Metis when I go to Barracks and choose Special Awakening -> "Not Available"...
Some units has text "Not Yet". I guess you cant SA every unit.

ReaperXL7

Np. Yeah there aren't really much about this game. In Japan this version (2.0 or something) got released at September last year and now its released here (15.2 or so).

For example Blood Line was reworked totally (and is great now, it used to be grindy and teeth grinding shit) BL is now named as Booty Run.

As for dupes (same names, no need to be same colour).
Push that sidebar on left and click Help. It will launch some pics & helps, scroll them thru:

Best to use same named & coloured fodders. If there are situations where same named other coloured unit is needed / is OP.

Iam not sure how to trigger special awakening:

Wtf does +1 mean in the pic (same unit fodder or)?
I have the "Whirlpool" Tome area opened (entrance is in Hideout) and made few runs there for Metis but no clue how to actually get the Special Awakening to work.

Edit: For my Metis when I go to Barracks and choose Special Awakening -> "Not Available"...
Some units has text "Not Yet". I guess you cant SA every unit.

The + I believe is how far you are in special awaking your character, I'm almost positive that the only characters that can be special awakened are characters that specifically list a special awaking skill example would be:

The awaking materials seem to be in the whirlpool but I've been focusing on my levels, stars and ships before I worry about awaking anyone.

Jeffrey

It's not so dull. Arena is literally the most challenging and exciting part of the game with a large risk reward factor. It's literally the best part of the game at present.
In the end it depends on what you got. Doesn't help that my best units are all flying units so I get boned by takumi lol.

Gintamen

That you can do 3x a day for 3 minutes for rewards that don't really matter.
Everyone should have enough items to do at least 6 fights a day. :p It's super dull and I don't know if I should even do that these days. Got almost every possible or through achievements and stages and not a single 5* after my very first roll. Have to fight against three to four 5* in every arena battle...

Shouta

War pirates has this really weird save data system that makes it nigh impossible to reroll in the English version unless you make a ton of FB accounts. It's like tied to hardware ID or something it seems. I only came to this conclusion as I tried doing some root stuff in Nox that didn't work. So I just loaded up War Pirates alone, with my dummy google account, and got some random guy's game data from it. I can only assume someone tried doing it with Nox and now it's being pulled from the server side.

I'm gonna try out the JP version instead now that I know that. I hate those kinds of shenanigans.

chrono01

War pirates has this really weird save data system that makes it nigh impossible to reroll in the English version unless you make a ton of FB accounts. It's like tied to hardware ID or something it seems. I only came to this conclusion as I tried doing some root stuff in Nox that didn't work. So I just loaded up War Pirates alone, with my dummy google account, and got some random guy's game data from it. I can only assume someone tried doing it with Nox and now it's being pulled from the server side.

I'm gonna try out the JP version instead now that I know that. I hate those kinds of shenanigans.
You can use Nox to re-roll if you issue a new IEMI number each time you re-roll (it's in the settings). You need to still delete all of the usual stuff in the root directory too. It's a headache for sure. :/

Shouta

You can use Nox to re-roll if you issue a new IEMI number each time you re-roll (it's in the settings). You need to still delete all of the usual stuff in the root directory too. It's a headache for sure. :/

It's too much work tbh.

I just rolled in the JP version where a 10x is 1000 for newbies and I got 3 of the 5-star units you'd want, Barbara, Ouka, and Blue Tokiwa, lol. First try too!

chrono01

It's too much work tbh.

I just rolled in the JP version where a 10x is 1000 for newbies and I got 3 of the 5-star units you'd want, Barbara, Ouka, and Blue Tokiwa, lol. First try too!
Yeah, it's definitely time-consuming, haha. Probably not worth it, but I did it anyway.

Congrats to you on that JP account, though! Barbara, Ouka and Tokiwa are all great, even better that it was your first try. Why can't I be that lucky on my initial re-rolls?

Rixa

Will install it as soon as it releases on ios.

On another matter, how do you farm monkeys for War Pirates ? The introduction of pvp led me to burn my reserve.

On my playtime Ive seen twice Monkey quest (Treasure Island) to pop up.
Those Treasure Island pop ups are so rare. You have some time (30min -1h depending quest) to do it as many times as you can. Choose highest strength enemy fleet you can clear, put it to 3x speed and guide it manually.

. Game is very generous with Crystals & tickets, Iam literally swimming in base 5* units:
- Eldrich (cannoneer)
- Leonidas (Brute)
- Selina (Musketeer)
- Zaed (Spearman)
- Leonidas (Swashbuckler)
- Ouka (Healer)
- Shera (Healer)
- Chocolat (Musketeer)
- Tokiwa (Cannoneer)
- Zaed (Swashbuckler)
- Barbara (Swashbuckler)
- Chiyo (Musketeer)
- Ashley (Cannoneer)
- Lydia (Cannoneer)
- Elaine (Corsair)

15 Base 5* and one dupe Red Tokiwa used as evolver. Not sure who should I focus next to be evolved to 6*. Tho Iam out of Monkeys so it needs to wait. Leveling 4* units to max level and using 4 4* fodders to evolve that to 5* has taken my monkey reserves to 0.

Obviously my Violetta is hungry too :D
With Violetta I had 4 different coloured ones before I got green version. After that it was easy to feed dupes to her and open Swabbie slots. Now I need guild Feathers to get better Swabbies. Cause most of Swabbies are 4* and they have some not so useful skills (like Loading).

Here are the skills my Swabbies give to Violetta:

Top Bottom