• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: A State of Play is scheduled for September

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Will be a fun 5 days or so

So Until Dawn, Horizon ZD and this third remaster are their big games this holiday season? Get Herman outta here. Just send him to the moon.

There are very few games left from Sonys PS4 era that havent been re-released as PS5 remasters.

Here is everything they have already released on PS5 or will soon release.
- Uncharted 4
- Uncharted Lost Legacy
- Spiderman
- Death Stranding
- TLOU2
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Horizon ZD
- Until Dawn

This leaves the Ratchet remake, GT Sports, Days Gone, Infamous Second Son and KZSF. like whats the point?

Orangee

Neo Member
So Until Dawn, Horizon ZD and this third remaster are their big games this holiday season? Get Herman outta here. Just send him to the moon.

There are very few games left from Sonys PS4 era that havent been re-released as PS5 remasters.

Here is everything they have already released on PS5 or will soon release.
- Uncharted 4
- Uncharted Lost Legacy
- Spiderman
- Death Stranding
- TLOU2
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Horizon ZD
- Until Dawn

This leaves the Ratchet remake, GT Sports, Days Gone, Infamous Second Son and KZSF. like whats the point?
I heard that Gravity Rush 2 Remastered is internaly planned for around January, so annoucing It 3 months before launch would make sense I guess.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Less than exciting remaster than Horizon? What the fuck are you doing, Sony?
pawn-stars-rick-harrison.gif

Orangee

Neo Member
Only Herman would shut down a studio then remaster their last game. Makes sense to me.
The studio still exists, It's just not part of SIE anymore, but they are on good terms. Toyama (The game's director and the CEO of the studio) is literally helping with the GR movie right now.

When is the last time we had a good show from Sony or even Xbox for that matter?

Not one with one or two bangers but a good show overall?

2016 Sony was an all timer for me
Microsoft has been putting on very good showcases for a while now. The last 2 have been particularly good. I'm glad you pointed to the Sony 2016 showcase and not the highly overrated 2015 one, though.

Topher

Gold Member
When is the last time we had a good show from Sony or even Xbox for that matter?

Not one with one or two bangers but a good show overall?

2016 Sony was an all timer for me

Xbox had a kickass showcase this year, I thought. Sony? 2021. Wolverine. I was more excited back then but not so much now. Maybe if they can confirm SBI won't be involved then I can get excited again.

Either way, a kickass showcase is way overdue.

yogaflame

If its just Horizon Zero dawn remaster unveiling , even if I'm a PS fan, I will consider this as one of the worse State of play. We need to see new exclusives. Astrobot showed within the game all the forgotten franchise that needs to be revive. Well Stellar Blade DLC or expansion will suffice for me :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Top Bottom