• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Simpson the new Bond Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

digitalspy.co.uk

Pop singer Jessica Simpson has been approached to become the next Bond girl, Teen Hollywood reports today.

Simpson, 23 - who appears in the MTV reality series Newlyweds with husband Nick Lachey - would be the love interest of Pierce Brosnan in his last outing as 007.

"Jessica is being mentioned as a possible Bond girl," a source told the website. "They really want Catherind Zeta-Jones but it doesn't look like she's going to be available."

Britney Spears has also appeared on the producers' wishlist, although they realise she's a long shot. The source added: "Britney's just too well known for other things even though she has the kind of popularity with kids the producers are looking for."

BOMB.

Since you're all about "dem titties" I demand you post some pics. If only to make up for me having to see that stupid Jake guy's face all the time.

Suerte

Alex Anderson said:
Since you're all about "dem titties" I demand you post some pics. If only to make up for me having to see that stupid Jake guy's face all the time.

How about you just use google image search for your furious masturbation needs.

nitewulf

OH NOS!!

this is a baaad idea, jessica, hot as she is, is dumb as a brick and has no class. why not jessica alba if they are looking for younger chics.

Diablos

She's hot, but... she can't act. Bond girls gotta be somewhat smooth and sophisticated, too. Jessica Simpson is way too nice to be a bond girl.

nitewulf

true, even though i enjoyed die another day, it was way over the top for a bond flick...they really gotta go back to the roots. of course, i guess they dont wanna do that...

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ugh. First, Halle Berry and now THIS? I think it's time for the next and final installment...

PIERCE BROSNAN is 007 in IAN FLEMING's
HE DEAD.

etiolate

Banned
<Jessica and Bond in bed>

"I thought christmas only came once a year." -Jessica

".....that joke was about her name." -Bond

"Oh I get it, haha...Denise."-Jessica

".......just tell me how old you are again" -Bond

Trevelyon

Suerte said:
I think it's time for BOND JNR: THE HOT ILLEGITIMATE SON

jr1.jpg

Suerte

Bob White said:
I couldn't have just said he looked very gay, but I decided to be classy about it. I'm a gentleman after all.

Oh, I thought you were going for a pun :( It looks like he's "dashing" on the cover... I sux.

Doesn't suprise me. Hell, they had Denise Richards play a rocket scientist in The World Is Not Enough.

James Bond: [in bed with Jones] I was wrong about you... I thought Christmas only came once a year.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
She is attractive enough for it, but she just doesn't have the mystique that Bond girls generally have. Its kinda hard to take an ultra blonde like her seriously...but as it was pointed out, Denise Richards took up a role. Why not Simpson? If they dye her hair and put a pacifier in her mouth, I can't imagine anything going wrong.

Miguel

Grizzlyjin said:
Why not Simpson? If they dye her hair and put a pacifier in her mouth, I can't imagine anything going wrong.

I bet Bond can think of another thing they can put in her mouth.

Shinobi

Suerte said:
"Jessica is being mentioned as a possible Bond girl," a source told the website. "They really want Catherind Zeta-Jones but it doesn't look like she's going to be available."

That's a tragedy...they can't get the most beautiful, classy woman on earth, so they're gonna settle for a ditz? No wonder the series has gone downhill (not that it was ever great to begin with).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom