• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

KanameYuuki

Yeah figured people would love the hungry rat fight. Weird about the censors though when they clearly didn't censor certain parts.

Even in the manga they didn't show Josuke healing the couple. So it made me wonder if they ever were healed.

Omg I forgot about them haha, Josuke didn't even heal Jotaro who was right in front of him unless he told him to do so poor couple.

Jigolo

I can't get over how bizzare this shit is, Josuke and Jotaro sniping each other against rat sniper

This is why I love this series. fucking LOL just reading this post comes off as wtf

Araki is amazing at created these situations and they just work perfectly with the series and it's hilarious

I wasn't expecting a Sniper Duel trope episode using rats. Araki was on something when he came up with this stuff.

For Araki, it's generally just "Well, I was reading about rats in one of my encyclopedias, how can I fit them into JoJo?"

There's a lotttt of parts in JoJo that seem like they were spawned from things Araki recently learned/read about.

For Araki, it's generally just "Well, I was reading about rats in one of my encyclopedias, how can I fit them into JoJo?"

There's a lotttt of parts in JoJo that seem like they were spawned from things Araki recently learned/read about.

I think he's confirmed as much in the authors corners of the volume releases

"I once had a rat stuck in my apartment...instead of killing it on the spot cruelly I began to wonder what kind of adventures it used to have before trying to steal food out of my garbage can..."

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It's not the only shared Stand in the series, it's just the first occurrence.

The best part of this episode is the reveal that Otoishi was out walking around, saw some rats and was like "I will give them a Stand." You know Jotaro is sitting there thinking "but what if a dolphin had a Stand?" Don't leave the arrow with him.

Hmmm, that could actually explain some stuff from Part 6.

TI82

Banned
freaking josuke

C5G6ONT.png

And yeah pretty fun little episode, though with crazy diamonds power it doesn't feel like much was actually on the line. When can we finally meet this series' Dio (equivalent)?!

Mista Koo

I'm pretty sure the bullies in the first episode called him JoJo and it's supposed to bhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=210114000e insulting.
That was when they named him Jojo, he was never called that afterwards. Unlike in previous parts IIRC.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Every week for me now is a rollercoaster of bad > great > mediocre animation.

i.e. Berserk > Jojo > Dragon Ball Super

Almost wish Jojo came last to finish on a high note.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Why not save Jojo for last? There's no way I'd watch Berserk last for that very reason.

Can you hold off from watching Jojo? I sure can't. It's already a miracle I managed not to watch it yesterday.

In Europe Jojo comes out on Friday night, and DBS comes out on Saturday night (fairly late at that). I would have to refrain from watching the episode for TWO whole days. Inconceivable.

Can you hold off from watching Jojo? I sure can't. It's already a miracle I managed not to watch it yesterday.

In Europe Jojo comes out on Friday night, and DBS comes out on Saturday night (fairly late at that). I would have to refrain from watching the episode for TWO whole days. Inconceivable.
I read the manga, so I know what happens, but it's still like a new experience.

Also, they both release on Friday here, so I can understand that.

Thud

Every week for me now is a rollercoaster of bad > great > mediocre animation.

i.e. Berserk > Jojo > Dragon Ball Super

Almost wish Jojo came last to finish on a high note.

I added more rollercoasters with the new Danganronpa anime. Mob Psycho 100 is also pretty nuts.

This season is off to a CRAZY start. I've kinda accepted where DBS stands, I can enjoy it (although not as much as Jojo). Still weird to see them changing Bulma's face constantly lol.

Damn it Josuke sucks so much he's easily the worst JoJo

fertygo

Such a absurd statement after great showcase of Josuke multiple layer

Dude is such a goof and ended with badassery at end of eps

silva1991

This is the only season where some episodes feels like fillers to me

sniper rats, the hair lady, the mangaka guy and even the invisible baby episodes don't feel significant to me.

not necessarily a bad thing, but I hope the plot progresses a bit since the last plot related episode was 4 episodes(a month) ago.

KingDirk

My favorite thing about Jojo's is its weird meanderings so part 4 is pretty great for me. The fact it hasn't had an obvious endgame in sight is a positive if you're taking it as "okay, so what on earth is Araki going to come up with next?"

Astral

This is the only season where some episodes feels like fillers to me

sniper rats, the hair lady, the mangaka guy and even the invisible baby episodes don't feel significant to me.

not necessarily a bad thing, but I hope the plot progresses a bit since the last plot related episode was 4 episodes(a month) ago.

I think the reason Part 3 for example doesn't feel like filler is because they have a set destination they're constantly moving towards. It's still pretty much just fighting guys Dio sends after them though. This is pretty much fighting guys the arrow was used on.

Main plot is next week though.

Top Bottom