• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

The police are investigating, but Kira being a Stand user makes it difficult. Josuke's granddad and a news report talk about it in Episode 2.
Oh. How little I remember certain parts of the earlier episodes. How does the stand thing make it difficult? Does KQ render it hard for people to realize how he's severing hands?

cntr

Banned
You'll see what's up with KQ next week, but stands let you get away with a lot of shit. Like look at Surface, nobody's going to guess that a guy used his psychic powers on a wooden doll to stab another guy's eyes out, unless you also had stand powers.

Breads

Banned
Oh. How little I remember certain parts of the earlier episodes. How does the stand thing make it difficult? Does KQ render it hard for people to realize how he's severing hands?

Are you really asking for KQ spoilers? Because if you are you will get them. I will say that you are better off finding out how KQ works to the fullest within the context of the story.

Killer Queen's only abilities are putting its butt in Kira's face and stepping on his keyboard when he's working.

It is the Most Powerful Stand.

Neoxon

Just listen to the actual Killer Queen song for your answer. Pay attention to the lyrics.

cntr

Banned
Goku punched Dodoria so hard that his soul was knocked into another dimension, and fused with a child in a town called Morioh.

Pein

Banned
I've been rewatching part 2 and I still think its my favorite jojo anime, its just so goofy and action packed, I love it.

Caesar is the G.O.A.T sidekick.

tumblr_o7afp9ex4J1r2zf75o1_540.png

NEO0MJ

The only good thing Polnareff is good at is getting his friends killed. He's hardly Jotaro bro either (not that Jotaro ever had any personal friendly relationships).

Well, there was Kakyoin. You don't sunbath in your school uniform with just anyone.

Ridley327

The only good thing Polnareff is good at is getting his friends killed. He's hardly Jotaro bro either (not that Jotaro ever had any personal friendly relationships).

Hey now, Avdol chose to take that hit for the team. And it wasn't Polnareff's fault that Vanilla Ice REALLY hates dogs.

Tunahead

The police are investigating, but Kira being a Stand user makes it difficult. Josuke's granddad and a news report talk about it in Episode 2.

Are the police investigating, though? I thought the whole point of Kira-related shenanigans in DiU up until now is that the police aren't investigating. They don't know there is a serial killer. The only reason the Duwang Gang even know there is a serial killer is because a ghost who had read the manga spoiled it for them. They don't even know he's a Stand user.

I rather thought that was the point of the scene in the gym equipment room. At the time, you think his remarks about the difficulty of getting rid of three people are about him not being strong enough maybe, but later against Shigechi he seems immensely confident that his Stand wouldn't lose to anyone. So then the alternate explanation becomes "Yoshikage Kira just wants to live quietly". No triple murder or simultaneous triple disappearance to get the police interested. Even if he killed them with his Stand, which presumably doesn't leave his DNA or fingerprints on the bodies, there would still be police, just hanging around, disturbing the tranquility of his life.

cntr

Banned
shit I forgot to include Speedwagon, I have brought shame on my family.

I like Kakyoin (and Caesar).

Are the police investigating, though? I thought the whole point of Kira-related shenanigans in DiU up until now is that the police aren't investigating. They don't know there is a serial killer. The only reason the Duwang Gang even know there is a serial killer is because a ghost who had read the manga spoiled it for them. They don't even know he's a Stand user.
You know, good point. Josuke's grandpa only talks about the number of disappearances, not a serial killer.

Pein

Banned
My point stands.
I dunno pollnareff is an ass and Avdol was so plain, I like Kakyoin and was bummed he died but he was side lined for so long. Joseph was a better companion to Jotaro but I dunno if I wanna compare Joseph to the rest of the sidekicks. Part 4, I think okayasu hasn't really done anything super note worthy and koichi is just ok. I like Rohan though and hope his plot gets some real shine.

shit I forgot to include Speedwagon, I have brought shame on my family.

I like Kakyoin (and Caesar).

You know, good point. Josuke's grandpa only talks about the number of disappearances, not a serial killer.
Lol so I was right after all. Somebody get Noato into Morio-cho, she'll solve that shit in a heart beat.

Can I post the "Why Araki likes Kira" pic now or should I wait until a future episode?

Until someone tells me yes or no, here's the cover for the volume with the Cinderella and Kira episodes that I can post now that KQ is revealed:
The 2 and a half chapters the new episode was based on came out in December 1993(which should be around the time the Buu Saga in DB had the tournament IIRC if you want to know what other manga were doing at the time).

Top Bottom