• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Desmond

Jesus, I was not expecting Shigechi to die. That was actually pretty sad, dude just wanted to protect his parents.

rqLZFMN.jpg

This image was badass.

Betty

Banned
You know since Jotaro's the strongest stand user in Part 4 i thought he would be always a step ahead of people since he has the most experience fighting stand users. I thought he was gonna be the new dio in terms of "oh look at that guy apparently he has a really strong stand, i wonder what it doe- ORAORAORA." Yet it seems like everyone knows who he is and what he can do. Did everyone just spy on him since he stopped travelling and became a marine biologist? Did being with the dolphins too long make him lose his edge? Even the rat was a bigger threat to him then half the tarot card users.

The fact that everyone knows about him, and how much they fear him, gives him a sort of legendary quality though.

The rat wasn't caught up which is why it had the edge.

I gotta believe if Kira discovers Jotaro can stop time he'd be equally scared and cautious of Jotaro like everyone else was.

cntr

Banned
I always liked how Iggy spoke exactly like Jotaro, complete with "good grief"

Pet Shop was properly sized in the Capcom video game, which made him completely broken because he was too small to hit

NEO0MJ

Even though I knew it was coming the scene was just so sad. His expression changed so quick when he saw Kira's reflection, he knew he lost.

Yeah, it's the same in the manga. It might actually be worse in the anime.

And "ignoring people who're hurt" is a very real thing, especially in Japan.

Bystander effect is a thing, but that's typically just ignoring it outright. They first thought "lets get a teacher" and then go "nah he's weird."

Which literally is NOT "ignoring people who are hurt".

Eumi

Same, I think I like it better this way. Fits better with anime Kira's voice.
High pitched sheer heart attack was always really goddamn bizarre. Like, it fits the stand itself, but not Kira at all.

But they probably thought about it a bit more in this than for ASB. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with ASB's Kira, but anime Kira is fucking killing it.

Them dame's, man.

Ascheroth

High pitched sheer heart attack was always really goddamn bizarre. Like, it fits the stand itself, but not Kira at all.

But they probably thought about it a bit more in this than for ASB. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with ASB's Kira, but anime Kira is fucking killing it.

Them dame's, man.
The delivery was amazing.

I've finally figured out what that thing Rohan has going around his forehead reminds me of, those cheap party hats you get out of Christmas Crackers.

Only he could make such things stylish.

Oberon

Banned
The real question is why Jotaro didn't use the Star Finger to hit Kira through the door. It works every time.

I've always wondered. Can DIO's The World use star finger?
It would've been amazing if Jotaro beat DIO with Star finger because he didn't know he could do that.

cntr

Banned
I'm pretty sure Rohan's headband is just to make his head look like a paintbrush

Fun fact: Araki doesn't draw Jojo, he paints Jojo, with a brush and ink

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Jesus, I was not expecting Shigechi to die. That was actually pretty sad, dude just wanted to protect his parents.

This image was badass.

it makes me wonder if there is even a point censoring ghost dog's wound, it's not even very graphic in the manga

Erigu

Fun fact: Araki doesn't draw Jojo, he paints Jojo, with a brush and ink
I don't believe that's correct (unless you're thinking of a brush pen, but there again, he doesn't use that exclusively either). Where did you hear that?

cntr

Banned
I think he talks about it in an interview, though forgot which.

But I meant that he primarily uses brushes, not that he doesn't use pens or pencils at all.

Karsha

Wait, Okuyasu's dad can go outside now? And listens to what his son says? Kinda weird I thought he was totally a monster...

cntr

Banned
he's not really doing anything other than following Okuyasu around I guess

I'm guessing he's there since Okuyasu probably felt uncomfortable leaving his dad alone right after a murder.

Top Bottom