• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea why but that works so incredibly well. My only comment would be that the Doctor's stand would probably be female judging by The Doctor's Wife, but that's a crossover just crazy enough to work!

In another installment of PTSD Jotaro

25c.jpg

That used to me be. lol I was super uninterested in the series for the longest due to the art style and character designs. It wasn't until I married a man who is super into JoJo that I gave it a chance. We watch Part 4 together every week now and I've been slowly working on catching up on the previous parts. Not my type of anime at first glance, but glad I gave it a chance in the end.

I lucked out and my fiance actually considered part 1 one of her favorite parts lol

Right now we do the weekly part 4 viewings and its great. Mob Psycho 100 was also a great one to watch together.

Aight, I just have to wife her then. Got it.

I'll show her part 5 and some of the less "muscly" characters but really it's never a part of the characters as much as it's just the art style, so I have to make that a decent argument. Koichi may be more her style of protag.

Other guy I talked him into waiting till part two to try it again, but we'll see. He basically didn't like how they make you hate Dio right off the bat, which is understandable. But it's fuckin Dio so I didn't spoil anything.

Neoxon

In honor of Toonami adding JoJo amongst its ranks (possibly for the long-term), any thoughts on who should voice who for the eventual English dub of Part 4? I was thinking Sam Riegel as Josuke, but I'm still caught on who should do Kira.

In honor of Toonami adding JoJo amongst its ranks (possibly for the long-term), any thoughts on who should voice who for the eventual English dub of Part 4? I was thinking Sam Riegal as Josuke, but I'm still caught on who should do Kira.
There any way they can get Crispin Freeman...how about Brian Dobson?

Neoxon

There any way they can get Crispin Freeman...how about Brian Dobson?
I think Crispin Freeman is unionized, now (then again, so's Kyle Hebert, & he voices Kakyoin), & I'm not sure about Brian Dobson. That said, either of them would make for a great Kira, especially the former.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I'd actually watch the dub if Crispin Freeman did Kira, although he might sound a bit too refined and distinguished for Kira. Not that Kira is vulgar, but I don't think refinement is a distinct characteristic of his.

Grexeno

In honor of Toonami adding JoJo amongst its ranks (possibly for the long-term), any thoughts on who should voice who for the eventual English dub of Part 4? I was thinking Sam Riegal as Josuke, but I'm still caught on who should do Kira.
Sam Riegel's Metal Bat in One Punch Man is basically a Josuke audition

Nairume

Banned
The most important casting is that they have to get Chris Sabat to do his Kuwabara voice for Okuyasu.

I think Yusuke's voice would match just fine with Josuke. That's the voice I gave him when I was reading the manga along with Kuwabara for Okuyasu of course.
Okuyasu is definitely Kuwabara, but I don't think Josuke is as much of a delinquent as Yusuke was, but I don't think I'd mind Justin Cook at all though. I always find it funny that YYH and DBZ had pretty much the same VA cast, but they did a much better job in YYH. Maybe Laura Bailey can voice Koichi, cause there's no way Huber is a match for that character.

Magwik

Banned
Is Great Days available digitally on any US service? Afaik no Part 4 songs have made it over yet. End of the world from part 3 didn't even make it.

Squishy3

Is Great Days available digitally on any US service? Afaik no Part 4 songs have made it over yet. End of the world from part 3 didn't even make it.
That stuff might start to make it over when Viz starts fully dubbing Part 3 and presumably 4, but who knows.

Please be excite for Vic Mignogna JoJo OPs

Top Bottom