• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Why da hell does Josuke, a Japanese kid, 'ave a Brooklyn accent?
How else is Josuke supposed to demonstrate his Brooklyn Rage?

Love that video btw. That was the voice I gave Josuke when I was reading part 4 back then :p

Edit: The full version of Great Days cements this as my top 2 favourite Jojo OP songs. Chase and CNBT were really weak as full songs, but this stands up there with Bloody Stream and End of the World as Jojo songs that are significantly better as full tracks.

Why da hell does Josuke, a Japanese kid, 'ave a Brooklyn accent?

i mean he isn't the only one

389.png

LiamExe

Zoomed out, Rohan's pants almost look flesh coloured to my tired mind so it looked like he wasn't wearing any at all, and was wearing some kind of dress/kilt thing. And somehow I didn't even blink an eye at the notion of him wearing something like that, lol. Dude can rock any look he wants.

ionitron

I have an album of all the stand references from Part 4 to 8

it's great

Oh wow, that's awesome. I've been meaning to make a playlist and I kinda started, but it'll take forever. I know a couple exist on YouTube already though, but i think making it myself sort of provides a stronger incentive for learning about the bands and stuff.

There's a stand named after a God Tier prog rock group for the next part. I can't name drop it in here though, but they're godly.

I actually got around to listening to them because of JoJo and damn, yeah, they're good.

Jojo totally ignited my interest in music for the past couple months. I've been wanting to make a thread about it, lol, maybe later when the music library has increased.

The part that's bothering me about that frame is that they fucked the chin up for whatever reason.

latest

So I talked that girl I mentioned a while back to give JoJo's a shot. Told her we should start on episode 10 and not episode 1 cause I feel Joseph has more appeal / better pacing than Jonathan's arc, but she was adamant to start from the beginning.

Got two eps in and she thought it was neat, but didn't follow some stuff. She found the vampire scene a little gross, I forgot she's not really fond of needles or having her blood drawn so that may not go over well considering future episodes.

She said her dad used to listen to roundabout. So I don't know if she'll be up for more episodes. I feel if anyone sticks it out to episode 5 it's a good way to judge if you're down for the Bizarre Adventures.

Top Bottom