• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

I love how they adapted this arc showing how Kira has to adjust living as a family man and his feelings for Shinobu. Definitely one of the chapters that made him my second favorite character in Jojo
Stray cat animated was great cant wait to get further into Part 4

Stray Cat bout ready to do a Berserker Barrage. Shinobu is so cute...this fucking cat defies physics. For once Araki kills a cat. What the fucking motherfucking fuck at this sentient fucking plant. Even the fucking plants pose in JJBA! Dead bird Rero rero rero.

cntr

Banned
tumblr_ngw8b7PK4t1ryspbxo1_1280.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm surprised the Stray Cat name was kept. In All-Star Battle it was changed to "Feral Cat".
Gives me hope that a Part 5 anime will have better copyright-dodging Stand names (or no changes)

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Stray Cat was awesome!

BTW, did any of you guys notice that Kira is no longer sitting in the bench in the ending?

Why do Jojo characters look so good in pink shirts? Kira's keikaku being undone by a plate of fucking mushrooms. Yeah...Imma going to need more of dat Shinobu...Hayato is too on point.

Episode was so entertaining. A Kira episode is always great.

Even psychopath Kira sees subconsciously how hot of a milf Shinobu is. Also Stray Cat was great animated and so cute.

Episode was so entertaining. A Kira episode is always great.

Even psychopath Kira sees subconsciously how hot of a milf Shinobu is. Also Stray Cat was great animated and so cute.

My question is, you got a gal like Shinobu at home and you still lead such a boring life?

The dude Kira rekt must've really just given up on life at some point.

Episode 30

Seeing Stray Cat animated was something else. It was kind of unbelievable cute it looked when it was animated, it was adorable. Despite some wonky animation, it was still very well storyboarded, which sort of made up for it in my opinion (contrast with RPS Kid, which didn't have the strong storyboarding).

Also, about Kira only being concerned about being caught... yeah, keep telling yourself that, pal. Him genuinely falling in love with Shinobu is one of my favourite part of DiU. It's story arcs like this which make you sort of root for Kira, despite him being a murderer. I just kind of want him to win.

petran79

Banned
The last 3 episodes were probably the best of the series so far. Adding SFX to Stray Cat made her even better. I assume cat is female because female cats usually have smaller heads than males.

I guess I'll resume the series when its finished, probably early January

Stray Cat was awesome!

BTW, did any of you guys notice that Kira is no longer sitting in the bench in the ending?

Adding Kosaku in the OP in the final scene is a little spoilerish, even for anime viewers

Kira dragged him there.... Cinderella parlor is women only.

Yeah, Koichi went there cause he had a hunch and hadn't seen Yukako for a while.

Kira must have had info on her, most likely because she has nice hands or something.

Kosaku must've been a black hole of misery, destroying all joy

Like, at the very least angry make up sex with Shinobu and telling Hayato to not be an idiot wouldn't be such a bad gig.

Kosaku must've been deeply depressed.

JayEH

I don't think the anime ever said this but the only reason Kosaku and Shinobu got married was because he knocked her up.

I don't think the anime ever said this but the only reason Kosaku and Shinobu got married was because he knocked her up.

Yeah it's implied that they only got together under some chance circumstance and/or they just had a fling that ended up with them having Hayato.

But still, something had to have led to that spark that started it all. Kosaku must've really screwed up to have it fall apart that much.

Or Kira and Shinobu are the OTP.

JayEH

Yeah it's implied that they only got together under some chance circumstance and/or they just had a fling that ended up with them having Hayato.

But still, something had to have led to that spark that started it all. Kosaku must've really screwed up to have it fall apart that much.

Or Kira and Shinobu are the OTP.

He's got the body to get a girl interested for at least one date before they realize he's a loser lol.

It's probably been mentioned before, but Kosaku was actually close to living Kira's perfect life (minus the murders). Yeah, he was in a loveless marriage of circumstance and was hard up for money because of supporting a family, but he was a boring guy with a boring job and no hobbies and no stand out traits, just like Kira always tried to present himself. The way Shinobu describes getting involved with him (he was dull but attractive and had a career) is pretty close to how to the conversation Kira's coworkers have about him, where the women think he's cute but the man warns them that Kira is (seemingly) dull as dishwater.

Top Bottom