• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

This season needs to end so I can post the sick as fuck Part 4 MAD with Soul'd Out music. There's one for 1-7 but Part 4's is probably the dopest.

Part 1 and 2's has future vague character spoilers, so I won't link it, you can find it easily, watch at your own risk, but Part 3's is good and dope

This season needs to end so I can post the sick as fuck Part 4 MAD with Soul'd Out music. There's one for 1-7 but Part 4's is probably the dopest.

Part 1 and 2's has future vague character spoilers, so I won't link it, you can find it easily, watch at your own risk, but Part 3's is good and dope
I remember putting that MAD on repeat a lot. I hope Youtube hasn't muted the video since then. That and the "History of Jojo" video are my favourites

cntr

Banned
It's written "D" with a "Daiyamondo" written in katakana above it in the manga, since writing it out in full would take too much space on the page. It's not necessary for the anime, but of course David Pro's gonna keep it.

cntr

Banned
They...aren't, though. The previews are intended for the Japanese audience, who're familiar with what's going to happen. They're not intended for first-time viewers.

This one is fine yeah, but they've contained blatant spoilers before.

Soriku

They...aren't, though. The previews are intended for the Japanese audience, who're familiar with what's going to happen. They're not intended for first-time viewers.

There are "spoilers" because previews contain footage for the next episode which you haven't seen yet. But they still need to show something for them.

Technically every anime preview contains spoilers.

I mean movie trailers in the US do the same thing, and they are intended for first time viewers.

Guess Who

Banned
If you have even the slightest conception of how stories work at all, the next episode preview isn't a spoiler. It's almost the end of the season, obviously
Josuke and Kira have to face off around now

Speedwagon Foundation must be full of bizarre oddballs.

"Hey Bob."
"Yeah, Dave?"
"How come were working in this foundation made by an oil tycoon 70 years ago to support these buff Japanese dudes who supposedly have these magic ghosts we can't even see? How do we know they're even real?"
"Did Sam ever tell you how he saw a dead guy come back to life?"
"What."
"Keep working, Dave."

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Speedwagon Foundation pays the big bucks. I do wonder what the Supernatural Research unit did between parts 2 and 3, it's a pretty long gap.

Also I'm guessing they still have documentation on the Pillar Men and Haman to show new hires.

considering Joseph is still alive in parts 3 and 4, I can only assume his mere existence is proof enough for the Speedwagon Foundation.

"Why are we helping crazy people who talk about standing and ghosts and shit"

"Dude that old guy saved the founder of the foundation from Nazis and Aztec gods of fitness"

"wait what"

"It says in Speedwagon's last will, 'Believe every word that comes out of a Joestar's mouth because let me tell you I've seen some shit.' "

cntr

Banned
You try telling Jotaro that he's making shit up. He'd pick you up with an invisible hand and teleport behind you.

Genryu

Banned
Speedwagon Foundation pays the big bucks. I do wonder what the Supernatural Research unit did between parts 2 and 3, it's a pretty long gap.

Also I'm guessing they still have documentation on the Pillar Men and Haman to show new hires.

"Sir I was just going over some of our files through the 30s, and I noticed that we collaborated with Nazis on some kind of Ultra Violet lasers?"

"It was a different time back then."

Tizoc

considering Joseph is still alive in parts 3 and 4, I can only assume his mere existence is proof enough for the Speedwagon Foundation.

"Dude that old guy saved the founder of the foundation from Nazis and Aztec gods of fitness"

"wait what"

"It says in Speedwagon's last will, 'Believe every word that comes out of a Joestar's mouth because let me tell you I've seen some shit.' "
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/uDpDgoD

Breads

Banned
Well the Speedwagon foundation did have Iggy in their midst for a time so they had just about all the confirmation that they needed.

Style

Banned

"wait what"

Speedwagon foundation still have Santana technically, so they have no reason to not believe him.

Top Bottom