• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

divide josuke's height with his finger's height

you get twenty

multiply twenty to length of kira's arm, you get distance from kira's face to josuke's body

they're two similarly proportioned triangles. not sure the exact wording because it's been a longass time since i took geometry

oooh

ok

so it's height/fingerlength*arm length

Archgan

divide josuke's height with his finger's height

you get twenty

multiply twenty to length of kira's arm, you get distance from kira's face to josuke's body

they're two similarly proportioned triangles. not sure the exact wording because it's been a longass time since i took geometry
Funnily enough, the word you were looking for is similar triangles.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well no, it assumes that the the ray from the eye to the base of the finger is also the ray from the eye to the base of Josuke's feet. It's just convenient that it is in that situation. If Josuke was one mile away, that calculation would spit out the same number.

What you need to do is draw a line from the eye to Josuke's feet, and then find where the line intersects your finger and measure from there to the tip. And then perform the necessary division and multiplication.

Well no, it assumes that the the ray from the eye to the base of the finger is also the ray from the eye to the base of Josuke's feet. It's just convenient that it is in that situation. If Josuke was one mile away, that calculation would spit out the same number.

What you need to do is draw a line from the eye to Josuke's feet, and then find where the line intersects your finger and measure from there to the tip. And then perform the necessary division and multiplication.

Oh so

It just happened that Josuke was far away enough that his finger had the same length as Josuke that allowed him to do the calculation? Interesting.

Still good for measuring a specific distance without a measure.

Madao

tumblr_ohxlw4LoiA1sh11j9o3_540.gif

KQ is just like "Good job, buddy".

before this week's ep, i thought he was using a slingshot there and KQ was holding it in place.

cntr

Banned
I still find it weird that his near-death experience resulted in Okuyasu actually making two smart moves with The Hand, nullifying the bubble bomb & taking away Stray Cat from Killer Queen.
Okuyasu's brain got a zenkai boost

jokes aside, the real reason is that after spending his entire life being insulted by his brother, hearing Keicho tell him to think for himself finally allowed Okuyasu to get over it and start thinking

Pretty sure it shows him checking the phone book. Josuke introduced himself in the previous loop, so all Hayato had to do was look up the Higashikata residence and call him up.

You know, I forgot phone books existed. I haven't seen one since I was like... 7 years old

I love the ingenuity of the Joestar family. It's crazy how Joesph Joestar's blood is directly tied to Jotaro and Josuke, two powerful stand users. He's definitely one of the best JoJo's from what I can tell.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Man if there's one thing that people aren't commenting on enough is the fucking HYPE song from stardust crusaders that played at the end of this week's episode. That theme is pure fucking HYPE. I was so pumped when I heard it cuz it was pure hype when they used it in Dio's World.

killer queen is such a bro
I'm just realizing now that the pink kawaii cat standu isn't a female.
Who's face did he break?
The kid that was picking on him and broke the turtle. Kid made fun of his hair and he was finished. The kid that got his face rearranged after it got "fixed."
The character designer for Love Live put Hayato through a time skip

8a8.jpg
Somebody put this motherfucker in Ouran High School Host Club!!!

Style

Banned
Why? He's a ballsy as fuck kid willing to blow himself up and to confront a serial murderer armed with only a camera to save his mom. Mad respect to him.

But why did he have a camera installed in his parents' bed room previously to all this... Also according to Shinobu's statements he was an unbearable child before this.

Magwik

Banned
But why did he have a camera installed in his parents' bed room previously to all this... Also according to Shinobu's statements he was an unbearable child before this.

Going off of the first episode we see Kira as Kokaku, it's probably easy to infer he isn't the most loving husband

cntr

Banned
Because he was depressed about being an accidental child and the only reason his parents are married, and wanted to check if they actually loved each other

cntr

Banned
They aired the finale of Phantom Blood and the first episode of Battle Tendency on Toonami today

Oh please, like they would ever kill off Jojo in "Jojo's Bizarre Adventures"
it was great

Just want to share my opinion that, when compared with the - young boy helping heroes - trope seen in other anime, Hayato is handled extremely well.

To put it in other words, he's not annoying, because the author really puts him into the grinder. We see him deal with extraordinary levels of stress, with the fate of countless others on his shoulders, when all he wanted to do was protect his mom, while being visibly scared out of his mind. This makes it very easy to cheer him on, and helps to nullify the frustrations I have with the constant whining of such characters.

I found Kōichi's overreactions more annoying, but maybe that's just because he was a more constant presence throughout the show.

Neoxon

Wouldn't be surprised if the SDC dub premiered on Toonami
That's what I'm expecting. We already know that Viz Media is dubbing Parts 3 & 4, with the former already being recorded. Given JoJo's current success on Toonami, I wouldn't be surprised if Viz Media gives Toonami first dibs for future JoJo English dubs.

cntr

Banned
I've always thought it's kind of neat that out of the four parts that've aired, DiU is the only one where people are actually supposed to be speaking Japanese throughout

Top Bottom